Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Vespro Regeniskin

A product reviewed on WebMD

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Vespro Regeniskin:

The review on WebMD prompted me to try this product as I don't know if I would have done it otherwise. As one ages, we tend to forget our hands -- sure we use hand cream, but none of the special anti-aging creams that we use on our facial skin. This product does contain growth factors, mostly those derived from plants and supposedly it promotes new collagen formation. AS WebMD says, you are not going to get what you would with a medical treatment, but I am really not familiar with too many anti-aging treatments for hands. At any rate, I ordered the product and while I was hesitant to use it on my face, I did try it on my hands and I was bery pleasantly surprised. Within two days, I did have a smoother appearance to the skin on my hands. Granted, they still do appear a little aged, but they are slowly getting better. It is very simple to use as they say to just take a dot of the lotion and rub in into your skin until it is absorbed. I use it at night just before going to bed as then I will not be washing it off my hands. So far, I have been very pleased with what I am seeing -- enough to continue using the product and consider refilling my order when this runs out. Also, the skin on my hands feels much softer. I would suggest trying it on your hands and see if you feel comfortable using it on other parts of your body, i.e. your face.

Pretty effective with consistent use

• Absorption: