Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Day Creams, Anti-Aging Moisturizers, Anti-Aging Night Creams, Anti-Aging Eye Creams
Avon
Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25

Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer is a winner.

Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25 works well. Avon is one of my favorite places to shop for eye creams and moisturizers. I was “not” disappointed with this moisturizer. This cream has a “soft and smooth texture” and it is pretty too. It smells good, and it is not overwhelming. It smells like a very subtle flower, sweet yet very faint. It is very easy to apply to the eye area. I use it “under my eyes” the most. I have “under eye circles” because sometimes I have trouble sleeping. When I don’t get my sleep my eyes become very puffy. I have a bit of discoloration under my eyes and this cream seems to fade them a little. You can use this on your “eyelids”, but I don’t. It has “SPF 25” in it, which will help protect your skin especially your eye area. Well, what do you expect? This cream is for your eyes. Anyway, I have a few fine lines around the sides of my eyes, and barely any wrinkles. I know, “lucky me”. It helps fade my fine lines, pretty much overnight. You have to keep using the cream though. I use this cream “day and night”. It absorbs quickly and it won’t clog your pores. The container is very small but elegant. A little bit goes a long way, so it will last longer than you think. The design and the writing on the container look expensive. This eye moisturizer works very well and it is pricey. It is worth it though. I try and buy eye moisturizers and creams when there’s a special going on, then it becomes a bargain. I highly recommend this product.

Great moisturizer, skin feels very soft and silky.

I was shopping around for a new cream when I ran across the Anew Rejuvenate on the internet.  I purchased and used nightly as directed until I finished the product, which took about 4 months.  One nice thing about this product is that a little goes a very long way.  I was very disappointed that I didn't have noticeable improvement on fine lines or wrinkles as suggested by advertisement, but my skin felt a lot softer and silkier.  I've tried a lot of other products but this one really makes your skin feel silky soft.  The product is easy to use and absorbs quickly.  It's not irritating and virtually odor free.  It's not outrageously expensive and I would recommend it, especially in winter months when skin is the driest.  Even though it didn't work on my fine lines and wrinkles, I will continue to use along with other anti-aging products because of the silky smooth texture of the lotion.

Great product!

from Detroit, MI

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Minimizes Wrinkles
  • Non-Greasy
  • Noticeable Results

Cons

• Fine Lines

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25:

I love all Avon, that's why it's so easy to sell!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great product

from Chester, PA

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25:

I have been using the Avon anew Rejuvenate product line for a few years now. This product works well to help tighten the skin around the eye area. It is a lightweight cream that is not greasy or messy. It moisturizes the skin around the eye area and helps make your skin look and feel softer and lighter.

Absorption
    Absorbs well without feeling heavy or weighty.makes skin feel soft and nourished. I love all the products in this line. It does not make your face feel greasy or oily, it absorbs quickly in to the skin near the eye area. It is not irritating to sensitive skin. Great for all skin types.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    This product definitely does not clog your pores as it is lightweight, it is good for all skin types and textures.

This product is very effective at helping to make the area around your eyes feel nourished and refreshed, I use this product day and night and it does not clog my pores. It makes my skin feel better,

Rejuvenating and moisturizing

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25:

I love this eye cream. It always leaves my eyes feeling rejuvenated and moisturized. It's easy to apply, feels light weight and doesn't log my pores. It's a great price compared to other eye creams on the market. I also like the texture of it. It's not too think or thin.

Good so far

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25:

I received this as a gift for my thirtieth birthday, and have been using it daily for about a month now. I didn't necessarily have problems with dark circles, wrinkles, or bags under my eyes, but I am trying to be more aggressive with protecting my skin from the sun and trying to prevent any signs of aging before it becomes too late. I haven't noticed any drastic changes since using this product, but I do feel like my skin is softer and more moisturized all day long without ever feeling greasy. I also love that it has a different cream for nighttime and daytime, with sunscreen in the day one. I will continue to use it, and will probably purchase more when it runs out, because it makes my skin feel good and it is a good value for the money. However, if you are looking for major improvements, you may want to look elsewhere (and probably buy something more expensive than Avon).

Makes a Difference

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25:

This comes in a small container but the size shouldn't fool you because it lasts forever. It is also a little pricey, but the best things usually do cost a little more. And this is an exceptional cream!
    It is easy to use. imply apply to the eye area twice per day. It really soothes the eye area once it has been applied , and after a few days I began to notice the skin around my eyes to look a bit brighter. Days later, lines and wrinkles seemed to be going away. I was amazed that it worked so well, and in a relatively quick amount of time.
    The lotion not only feels great around the eyes, it is easily absorbed and doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy or like something has been left behind.
    Although I cannot afford to purchase this product all of the time, when I do buy it I am always confident and enjoying the results that it brings to me.

Absorption
    Absorbs as soon as it is applied with no mesy feeling left over

Doesn't Clog Pores
    No clog poring going on here.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Don't count on Avon Anew!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25:

I do like Avon products and am a pretty loyal customer but the Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 hour eye Moisturizer is not one of my favorite products! I am very self conscious about the appearance of my eyes due to my tendency to have dark circles and bags under my eyes! I have tried many different moisturizers for my eyes with varying degrees of success but I did not experience any positive results while using this Avon moisturizer!

Absorption
    Overall, the Avon eye moisturizer was easily absorbed but I did feel like it was a little too greasy and thick in texture. After applying the product, my skin around my eyes felt somewhat heavy.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    I do not have a problem with pores around my eyes so I did not notice any difference in my pores while using the Avon Eye Moisturizer. The product did not clog my pores.

I did not see any visible difference in the appearance of my eyes while using the Avon Moisturizer. The only positive attribute of the moisturizer would be the 25 SPF. I can't recommend this product. It is pretty reasonably priced but certainly does not deliver on it's promise to renew and rejuvenate your eyes!

love all olay products!

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25:

I use the Olay age defying revitalizing eye gel, when my eyes get puffy and in almost an instant, you can see the improvement! I tend to retain a lit of water so I battle puffiness around my eyes a lot. I haven't found any other eye gel that works even close to as well as this one. I would recommend this or any play product to anyone looking for skin help.

Avon Anew 24 hr eye cream

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25:

I started selling Avon a little over a year ago now and was skeptical with trying this because I'm not a person that wheres makeup, so I didn't think I would need it. I decided because I was selling the products that I would try some. This eye cream is one of them, and I am still using to this day. I started using this cream with my eyes as a daily thing. I did start noticing a difference with the smallest lines that were starting as me in my early 30's. I use the rejuvenate 2-1 cleanser before I apply this cream to my eyes and my face feels smoother than it has felt in a while. When I don't use this for a day and I touch my face I can feel the difference than when I use them. I use to use the generic brand of noxzema to clean my face. The Avon rejuvenate just helps your face feel lighter and smoother and I am glad that I tried this product and will continue to use. I will pay a little extra to make my face feel smooth and help with the fine lines.

noticeable difference

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25:

I really am pleased with this Avon product. I have used Avon products off and on through the years. Some products I like, some not so much, but the Rejuvenate 24 hour eye moisturizer is one of my most favorite products sold through Avon. I am 50 years old and am starting to show the dreadful crows feet. Since using Rejuvenate, my crows feet are not as prominate as they were. And since i was always a sun lover, i have abused my skin over the years, so it is very important to me now to take care of my skin. Better late than never! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. It does not feel heavy at all. It absorbs very nicely. The scent is very pleasant. I always use it in the evening, and the next morning when I get
    up after using it, the skin under and around my eyes feels like a baby's skin. I look a lot younger and what a boost that is to your self confidence! I will buy Rejuvenate eye care in the future and recommend it to anyone.

Better than Expected

Comments about Avon Anew Rejuvenate 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25:

At first I was very hesitant about buying any sort of type of lotions or anti-aging creams from Avon until one of my friends said that i should try using their lotions and creams because she had and it had been working for her so far. I bought the avon anew rejuvenate 24 hour eye cream moisturizer and so far it has been working way better than what i had expected. I am half way through the lotion and i will keep posting till the end.