Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Moisturizers, Anti-Aging Night Creams, Anti-Aging Day Creams
Mary Kay
Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Normal/Dry)

Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Normal/Dry)

Pros

Cons

Your Search For A Good Anti-Aging Moisturizer, May Stop with MK

If you are perplexed, looking among all the brand named and generic anti-aging products, for a good anti-aging moisturizer that delivers, and is not about just the `hype', then you can stop looking and give ***Mary Kays' TIMEWISE Age-Fighting Moisturizer *a try!**

Yes, we know there are hundreds of anti-aging products on the market, but, who has the time, or the inclination, or the money to try them all??????

I personally stick with and repurchase what delivers beyond the `hype' for me; because, like most of us women, I care deeply about what goes on my face,** **and I pay very close attention to what is good for my face, and what is not so good** **for my face.......** *Mary Kays' TIMEWISE Age-Fighting Moisturizer* ***is a real winner for me! It loves my face, and my face loves it, too!!!!*

*It's oil-free, and very light-weight in application, plus, it soaks into the skin with that nice hydrating quality of a sleek-sheen. After application you know either you can go au natural, or continue on with your makeup routine..... for me, au natural, and at other times, pressed powder (right on top of this very nice moisturizer).*

*You ask, why only 4-STARS?????? Glad you asked. I rated this product 4-stars for one reason only ..... no sunscreen SPF protection; however, I get around that issue for me by using this as my night-time moisturizer, and during the day I use **OLAY Age-Defying anti-wrinkle SPF 15 Daily Lotion (reviewed).***

*Give ****Mary Kay's TIMEWISE Age-Fighting Moisturizer ****a try, and your search for a good anti-aging moisturizing product might end with this product.  *

My skin peeled no matter how much i used!

I used to sell Mary Kay i never used it a day in my life until a friend of mine started selling it and i tried it at her open house party. They have you do half you face in the party with the cleanser and moisturizer and the whole routine. I was impressed on well it works. But i have acne prone skin and wanted to keep using my stuff but i started selling. I did just OK, just enough to cover my cost and then i tried the moisturizer for the first time. and at first it was great. But once winter hit i was still using it twice a day and my skin was drying out no mater what i did! My director tried to tell me i wasn't hydrating myself enough, well i was drinking 8 bottles of water a day! twice more then what doctors say you should! I switched to a different lotion and with in 24 hours my skin was no longer dry a peeling. After a week i went back to the Mary Kay to see if maybe it was a fluke since i still had half the bottle left. With in a day my skin was dry and peeling again. In order to use the bottle up i had to use that during the day and a stronger moisturizer at night. For sure wouldn't recommend it!

Love it!!

from Pelzer, SC

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Normal/Dry):

I love this product! It is light and refreshing. Not to thick and just the right consistency. It works great for all skin types...oily, dry, and combination. I have had no problems with break outs. The only thing i hate about it is the price and that you usually have to get it from a consultant which can be hard in certain areas. Unless you are ok purchasing online. I highly recommend this product if money is no issue...or host a party and get it for free or cheap.

Absorption
It gives just the right amount of absorption and moisture. And i love that you only have to use a small amount. A little goes a long way!

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have had no problems with this. It isnt thick so it seems to work great! Just make sure to use a good cleanser at the end of the day.

This product works great and keeps you feeling light and refreshed. It is great for a daily moisturizer and as a base under make up. Keeps skin feeling great all day. It even works great on sensitive skin.

One of the best

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Normal/Dry):

My friend started selling Mary Kay, and she got me hooked on the TimeWise moisturizer and cleanser. Originally, I started out with the combination/oily, and I hated it. My skin constantly felt dry no matter how much moisturizer I put on. So I switched to the Normal/Dry (still paired with the combination/oily cleanser), and it was perfect. It's not very thick and it goes on so easily, absorbing quickly into your skin. There was never that goopy feeling that I've found in some other moisturizers, and I never had to wait for my face to "dry" after applying it before putting on make-up. I was able to use it in the morning and immediately apply my make-up afterwards (it actually really helped my make-up go on smoothly), and then I wouldn't have to apply it again until the evening after I washed my face at the end of the day. And because it is pretty lightweight and smooth, you don't need to use very much of it, meaning that a small bottle (though expensive) lasts for a long time. It did exactly what a moisturizer should do -- kept my face hydrated and fresh-feeling without clogging my pores.

The only down-side (and the only reason I gave it a 9 instead of a 10) is the price. It is a bit pricey, but for me, the rewards are well worth the cost.

Absorption
It absorbs quickly and easily in to my skin. I didn't have to wait for it to "dry," or feel like I had a film on my face. It went on smoothly and absorbed almost instantly.

Putting a little bit on in the morning would make my skin feel hydrated all day. Even living in a very dry climate (Utah), I never worried about my skin drying out.

Leaves SKin Nourished

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Normal/Dry):

The Mary kay moisturizer is one that I have used in the past, but its price keeps me from it most of the time. However, if you are able to splurge on the moisturizer, I would most definitely urge you to do so. It is an amazing product, and very much worth the money that will be spent for it.
The lightweight moisturizer is really easy to apply, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or weighed down, something that I often experience with moisturizers. It takes just seconds for it to absorb into the skin, and you're left feeling completely hydrated and refined.
The product is oil-free, so it is great for people with sensitive skin and acne and other skin disorders. It also won't cause any breakouts to form since it is oil-free.
I really like the way that the Mary Kay leaves my skin feeling. It is amazing. Dry skin isn't a problem with this daily moisturizer being used.

Absorption
Works quickly to absorb into the skin

Leaves the face soft and smooth

This stuff is amazing.

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Normal/Dry):

This stuff is amazing. I never used a face moisturizer until I went to a Mary Kay party because everything I had ever tried was too thick and felt awkward on my face. The Mary Kay moisturizer was so light and once it was on I couldn't tell I had put it on except that my face did not get dry throughout the rest of the day as it normally did. I loved it the moment I realized that, and immediately bought it. It is a little pricey, and you cannot buy it in a store which makes it a little inconvenient, but the product is wonderful. I think for the peace of mind the product gives me, knowing that my face isn't going to dry out and become itchy throughout the day, it is worth a little inconvenience. Especially considering I have never found a moisturizer as light as this one. The best part is it works all day. I put it on right after my morning shower and it lasts all day, I never have to reapply it.

Absorption
Absorbs right into your skin, no caking.

From a trusted brand

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Normal/Dry):

Have been a Mary Kay ''fan'' for years and have never been disappointed in a product. This moisturizer is my favorite and most trusted though. It does not leave your skin feeling sticky, oily or anything else. It is a very mild, unscented lotion which is perfect for sensitive skin. Although I do not have wrinkles, I have older family member who use this for wrinkles and under their eyes and you can SEE that it helps!

Absorption
This moisturizer absorbs very quickly. It is fairly thin and unlike thicker lotions, it absorbs almost the second you apply it.

Having very dry skin, this product helps a lot. I use it at least once a day and it keeps my skin on my face from being dry or flaky. I've noticed it works best right after a bath/shower. I also like to use it before applying make up. Since it absorbs so quickly, I like to apply it seconds before applying make up so my face is nice and smooth, making make up go on smoothly. Great for face or entire body.

Rare Find

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Normal/Dry):

I really like this moisturizer a lot. I have dry skin, but, I figured out a long time ago that sunscreen was actually hurting me, not helping me. I wasn't getting enough vitamin D, even with supplementation. The best way to get it is from the sun. The thing is though, if I always wear sunscreen, I don't get enough Vitamin D. In fact, I have completely stopped wearing sunscreen.

That's where Mary Kay Time-Wise Age Fighting Moisturizer comes into play. It doesn't have sunscreen, and it is light enough to keep from blocking the sun's rays. If you want sunscreen, get a foundation with sunscreen, or a separate facial sunscreen, that is at the SPF level you want. It's great for decreasing fine lines. Oh, and just in case you think what I am saying is ludicrous, do some research on the subject of Vitamin D!

I love that it's unscented, as well!

Absorption
This is lightly moisturizing, and while it is absorbent, it isn't a heavy moisturizer.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This is one of the most excellent features of this moisturizer!

This is very effective, if you are using it as a light moisturizer. I balance it with a more potent moisturizer at night.

Mary Kay TimeWise Moisturizer - Perfect Light Day Moisturizer

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Normal/Dry):

Mary Kay's TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer for Normal to Dry Skin has been a part of my skin care regimen for over 6 years now, and I love it!

Even though this product is specifically for dry skin, it is not overly thick, like a night cream. Instead it is a nice light moisturizer, perfect for wearing underneath your makeup.

This lotion is also absorbed by my skin right away, and doesn't leave it feeling greasy. I put this on right before my makeup and it works really well to help hydrate my skin. If I forget to put it on, my foundation does not go on nearly as well.

Even though I have dry skin, it only takes a little bit of the TimeWise moisturizer to cover my whole face, so a bottle lasts me a long time.

I really like that they haven't changed this product since I first started using it. It is also a really reasonable price, especially compared to the department store moisturizer that I used before I found TimeWise.

Nothing Special

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Normal/Dry):

I tried Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Normal/Dry) because my skin changes types between seasons. It didn't do anything special for my skin; there wasn't much hydration and I had to constantly reapply this product just so my face could feel relatively moisturized. I wasn't blown away, but at least my skin didn't break out.

The lotion wasn't sticky or strong-smelling. It comes in a bottle that is very convenient and easy to use, not to mention more hygienic instead of using your hands to dig around in a jar. The light scent is not overpowering unlike some other moisturizers, and it doesn't compete with whatever perfume you are wearing. As someone who needs moisture, however, I would only recommend this product to those who have oily skin as it is very light weight.

The major concern that I have with this product is that it contains parabens, which preserve cosmetic products.

My favorite

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Normal/Dry):

I really like how this moisturizer makes the skin on my face feel. My skin is usually pretty good about not getting too dried out, most of the time, but in winter it does need a little bit of help. This hydrates everything without feeling like it's clogging my pores or making me greasy, and it also seems to help me peel a little less, when I have a sunburn (like around my hairline and stuff). I've used it on my elbows in the winter time, too, and it helped with that dryness as well—I actually saw a major improvement in just one day. It has a light, clean smell that isn’t particularly noticeable, which is perfect for me, because I’m sensitive to perfumes. It absorbs fairly quickly and thoroughly, although I don’t use more than just enough to moisten my skin unless it is feeling very dried out. Overall, I haven’t had any problems with it and don’t have anything bad to say about it; I would recommend it for anyone whose skin is normally pretty good but who needs an occasional boost of moisture. It’s a good daily moisturizer.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

A great age-fighting moisturizer!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Normal/Dry):

I have used this moisturizer a lot in the past. A little bit goes a long way. I have very dry skin and also desire to fight the appearance of my skin's aging. I am very pleased with this product. It is one of the best moisturizers I have ever used. It does not "dry up" on me throughout the day. Other brands have often left my skin peeling by the end of the day and needing more moisturizer. This one lasted the whole day and left my skin feeling refreshed and natural. It is a light cream that does not feel heavy on the skin and absorbs very well. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin problems like I experience.

It absorbs very well.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It is not heavy and does not clog pores.

It is very effective for moisture!