Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 15

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

not as good as it used to be.

from Inverness, FL

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 15:

I used to really love Mary Kay Timewise Moisturizer until they changed the formula. A few years ago Mary Kay reformulated a lot of their products and changed the packaging. I used to be able to use the timewise moisturizer without any problems, but now it gave me cystic acne on my chin and white bumps all over my cheeks. It also stung when it got near my eyes. It now has silicones in it which I'm very sensitive to. It also seemed to have more of a fragrance than I remembered. The spf is a nice add on, but I can't wear this anymore because it broke me out so badly. I gave it to my mom and it irritated her skin too and she doesn't have sensitive skin. I wish they would change it back. I would not recommend this to anyone with acne prone or sensitive skin. It is also expensive and you have to go through a Mary Kay representative to buy it. I switched to Cearve skincare which you can buy in the drugstore and haven't had any problems

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great product with wonderful results!

from Indiana

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 15:

I'm a huge mary kay fan, but I wasn't always one. I liked trying different kinds of lotions til one day I tried this and I was hooked. It has a good smell to it well it smells just like sunscreen really but it goes on smoothly and does not leave a residue on your skin. It absorbs nicely into your skin and actually feels like it is keeping your skin moisturized. I love the fact that it is spf 15 and a age-fighting moisturizer. I try to apply it daily to my hands and have noticed that it does help with preventing sun spots. It also feels great on my face and does not seem to clog my pores.

Absorption
Does not leave a residue.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Does not clog your pores, just gives you excellent protection without having your face breakout.

Helps prevent sun spots and aging.

Moisturizer + sunscreen!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 15:

I have fair skin and after getting skin cancer at 22, my dermatologist told me that I have to wear sunscreen every day. I was already using a moisturizer and then putting sunscreen on top and I always felt like my face was greasy. When a friend started selling Mary Kay, she was telling me about the benefits of the TimeWise collection and I was very interested. When she showed me the Age-Fighting Moisturizer Sunscreen, I was sold! This not only knocks out a step when getting ready in the morning, it also leaves my face feeling smooth, never greasy.

Absorption
Doesn't feel like I have anything on my face!

Very good for an everyday SPF protection. (If you're going to be in the sun for a prolonged period of time, be sure to use additional SPF!)

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Mary Kay Moisturizers are my favorites!

from Alexandria, OH

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 15:

The Mary Kay Timewise Age Fighting Moisturizer with Sinscreen SPF 15 is my absolute favorite moisturizer!  I have tried many different brands - from Avon and Olay, to Lancome and Clinique, and the Mary Kay band works best!  My only negative is that it is only SPF 15.  I wish it was SPF 20 or 25.  However, 15 works well for winter and fall for protecting the face from harmful UV rays that give wrinkles over time.  The formula of this moisturizer is just the right consistency - thick enough to stay on the skin, but thin enough to spread and soak in.  It is not greasy or sticky.  My face feels refreshed like no other product - When I apply it, I just feel amazing - ahhhh.  Even my 7-year-old daughter melts when I put it on her face!  I think it's helping with my fine lines and wrinkles, because people have commented that I look like I'm in my twenties - and I'm 38!  They tell me that my face doesn't look like someone in the upper 30's usually does.  That's good enough for me!  I'm staying with this one!

You can feel results from Mary Kay's daily lotion the first day.

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 15:

When I first attended a Mary Kay party my friend was hosting, I knew I would have to purchase something. I decided to try the anti wrinkly age defying lotion becuse it seemed to have everything I was looking for in a daily lotion. It had SPF 15 which would protect my sun burned prone and acne prone skin from the harmful rays of the sun.  After I started using the lotion, I could immediately feel that my skin felt softer and smoother.  After a few weeks it seemed my skin was tightening up and felt wonderful.  My husband could also see and feel the difference so I knew it was not just wishful thinking on my part. The lotion goes on smoothly and absorbs into your skin easily.  It is a part of my daily routine now and I never put make up on without first using my anti aging lotion. The company offers a night time anti aging serum that I would love to discuss in another review so please keep your eyes out for that. You would be amazed at how your skin feels when you wake up every morning.

This is a handy moisturizer to apply when you are going outdoors

from Auburn, AL

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 15:

My daughter was selling Mary Kay products a few years ago and she gave me a set of day and night solutions. My skin is rather dry, and I glady used them. The review concerns the day liquid with 15 spf sunscreen.  It pumps just enough for one cheek, so I use two pumps each morning.

I don't generally use a foundation so this fits fine for me. Most foundations now a days contain spf 15 so if you already use that, you might not feel the need to use this Mary Kay Time Wise product. I like to put it on and let it "rest" before I decide what else I might do to my face.  It is fairly rapidly absorbed, so if I decide I do need a foundation, I use the foundation after the Time Wise has sort of dried.

Personally I find that foundation makes me feel hot, that my skin can't breathe, so the mary Kay Time Wise Day Solution works fine for me.

Since the product was a gift I do not know the price to be able to tell you if it is a good buy or not.

It is a great skin moisturizer with spf15

from Providence, RI

Mar Kay age-fighting moisturizer

I am a dry skin suff sunscreen spf15erer. My skin is very dry and peels off. I discussed this issue with my friend, A Mary Kay consultant for more than fifteen years and she suggested me to use the Mary Kay age-fighting moisturizer with sunscreen spf15. This is a two-in-one item having both moisturizer and sunscreening properties. I liked it very much because when applied, it immediately gets absorbed into the skin, leaving the skin soft and nongreasy. I also noticed that regular use of this age-fighting moisturizer sunscreen spf15 softened and reduced the appearance of fine lines. Also my skin was hydrated for upto ten hours after applying onto my face. I apply this moisturizer after cleanser and before Iam exposed to sunlight. I apply liberally onto my face and neck. I feel very safe from the sun's ultraviolet rays A and B after I apply this moisturizer. I love this product very much and I recommend to everyone to use this product.

Mary kay client

Spf and anti aging product to use every day

from Salinas, CA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 15:

I have been using Mary Kay SPF 15 age defying anti wrinkle cream for over 3 years and the best and most accurate thing I can say about it is:  My skin lets me know when I have not been using it and it absorbs the lotion fast and I know that I am protected from the sun's damaging rays.  I use it under my makeup (Mary Kay of course) and the small network of fine and not so fine lines diminish and are not as noticeable as before.  I am over 60 and I did not take very good care of my skin especially around my eyes.  The entire line of Mary Kay products can address each and every problem you have at any age.  The products are pure and I have been to the factory and every ingredient is tested to specific specifications before it is accepted to be used in their products.  I was so impressed with the cleanliness that included every item used in their line.  I give the Mary Kay product my full endorsement.

Smooth application without the sticky residue

from Berlin, NJ

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 15:

This cream is great.  I use it in combo with the day solution from Mary Kay.  It is very light weight and goes on smooth and leaves no sticky residue like some creams can.  It is not oily it is very easy to apply and I even use it on my stomach and arms!  Yes, I really do!  I feel it gives my skin a smooth silky look and protects it at the same time while I am with my girls in the sun.  I would not use it, however, as my only protection, because I am fair skinned.  I do use it as my only defense for errand running and playing outside.  If I am at the beach though I use a stronger defense.  It is not meant for that kind of use!  I really like this product and will continue to use it unless I find something better, which I have yet to find, and I am always looking.  I like how it moisturizes my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and not dry and flakey!  It is a good solid product that's not tested on animals to boot!