Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Moisturizers
Mary Kay
Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Combination/Oily)

Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Combination/Oily)

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Best thing that was ever recommended to me!!

I've always had issues with my face being oily one minute and dry the next! This is by far the best thing I've ever found to use! All other lotions/moisturizers either didn't help, felt oily/slimy/etc or made me break out! Mary Kay Timewise Moisturizer works every time no matter what mood my skin is in! I put it on right after a shower or right before putting on my makeup to keep from caking up makeup on flaky skin. It takes very little of it to do the job so you get your money's worth out of the bottle for it's size/price. I would recommend this product 100 times over and will continue to buy it as long as they make it!

Not a fan of Mary Kay face moisturizer!

I have spent more money on this product over the years than I care to mention.  At every Mary Kay party, I have voiced my concerns over this product but somehow get convinced by the host how it has changed or how it has become better.  While these were great hostesses, I will never be the dumb consumer again, ha!

I do not have sensitive skin yet this product always leaves my face itchy and blotchy.  My skin never felt moisturized and I am just generally unhappy with this product.

It's not conveniant to return it or to contact what may have been a friend of a friend of a friends to exchange and or return.  It is costly and simply did not work for me, even after being convinced by several different people to try it again and give it a chance.

I will never purchase this product again and do not recommend it to friends or otherwise.  I will stick to what I know and like and will avoid Mary Kay facial moisturizers from now on.

I LOVE This!

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Combination/Oily):

I have been using this moisturizer (along with the cleanser) for about three weeks now, and I must say that I absolutely love it. The results up to this point have been amazing....
My skin is soften, clearer, and has a nice glow to it. I have received many comments that I look younger since I have been using this.
The moisturizer is great. My face doesn't feel oily after I use it. Instead, my skin is soft and radiant. I like the fact that a little goes a long way as well. A small dab will completely cover the fac and the neck.

Absorption
The moisturizer is fast absorbing so once you apply it there is no waiting around for it.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I haven't had any problems with this moisturizer clogging my pores or causing me any kind of trouble.

A+ product tha I love and will continue to use for a long time. The results have been amazing after just a short few weeks of using, so I have yet to see the full benefits and have fell in love.

Very Good!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Combination/Oily):

This is one of the rare moisturizers I can use on my face without any problems. I've always had terrible acne and skin that'd greasier than fried chicken one moment and then drier than the sahara desert the next. A co-worker had just signed up and I decided to purchase something to support her. I purchased this and the timewise cleanser. I started using it before bed and I've notice quite a difference in my skin. My acne hasn't cleared up, but my skin itself is smoother and a lot of my color spots are gone, so my complexion is clearer. This product lasted me about a 3 months and I purchased some more immediately. I will continue to use this product and hope for the best!

Absorption
I love that the moisturizer is very light, so once you put it on, your face doesn't seem laden with product.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It doesn't feel greasy at all. I love how you can use a very small amount and it feels spectacular.

Very effective with smoothing out wrinkles and such.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Finally! A moisturizer that won't make me oily!!!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Combination/Oily):

I have oily/combination skin and for years have not been able to find a product I could use successfully. I reluctantly purchased the Mary Kay TimeWise product and boy, am I glad I did! For the first time, I found a product that goes on smooth like lotion, dries very quickly and leaves my face smooth but not oily! Also, I don't have to worry about breakouts (which was another problem I had with other moisturizers). The price is a bit higher than other comparable products, but I have yet to find another product that does what this one does, so it is well worth it in my opinion. I have finally found my "forever product" with this moisturizer!

Absorption
Within a minute or two my skin has absorbed the moisturizer and my skin is left feeling silky smooth - not oily!

Doesn't Clog Pores
I no longer have to worry about breakouts, which other products have caused in the past!

I finally have skin that is balanced and well moisturized without feeling oily or shiny.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great moisturizer for combination skin

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Combination/Oily):

I have a huge fan of Mary Kay beauty products and love all of the products in the TimeWise collection. My Mary Kay consultant suggested that I try the Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer under my foundation and I could not be happier with the results. I have combination skin. I have very dry cheeks and a t-zone that is oily. I need a moisturizer that will work well with both sections of my face. I need to moisturize my cheeks and minimize oil production in my t-zone. I find that this moisturizer does both of these things. The product is thick and creamy. I thought it would be really heavy on my face but it is not at all. It is light and absorbs very well into my skin. A little bit of this moisturizer goes a really long way and I only need to apply this product to my face in the morning and then before bedtime. Overall, I am very impressed with the results. This moisturizer is a key part of my daily beauty routine.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Not really for acne-prone or oily skin

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Combination/Oily):

This smells nice and doesn't bother my sensitive skin in the way that I don't break out in a rash, but it does bother my acne and makes me break out. It is lighter than their regular TimeWise moisturizer for normal skin, but it still didn't seem to be enough for my skin. I can't comment to the actual age-fighting claim of the product because I didn't use it long enough to deem whether it actually lessened wrinkles or firmed up the facial skin.

Absorption
It absorbed quickly into my skin and didn't leave my skin feeling oily at first. I put it on at night, and in the morning, my face was quite oily with several small whiteheads.

Doesn't Clog Pores
To be honest, I do have very picky, very sensitive and very acne prone skin, but this did clog my pores and made me break out. The next day I had lots of white heads and the next couple of days they got to be deeper blemishes.

If your skin is just combination or even possibly just oily but not acne prone, it's probably alright, but I think it's bound to make you break out if you are acne prone.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

One of the Better Mary Kay Products!

from VA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Combination/Oily):

I got a sample of the Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer for Combination and Oily skin from a friend when I was complaining that most moisturizers leave my skin even more oily and don't do much for the dry areas. I have to admit, I was skeptical because I think Mary Kay products are over priced and most aren't any more special than you can get at the store. But this moisturizer is actually pretty impressive. It leaves skin smooth and moisturized without clogging your pores and causing more break outs. My skin actually looks a lot smoother and clearer after using the sample for a few days. You don't have to use much at all, which is nice, considering the price of the full size tube. I did end up buying it, because I was so impressed and I have had no complaints. I put it on before my foundation to help the make up going on evenly and then again at night after I remove my make up and my skin is so much healthier looking. I highly recommend it!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I think this works great on my skin!

from Spring, TX

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Combination/Oily):

I really like the Mary Kay brand (not the pyramid scheme that it is) but the brand. I am hoping after using these products for years an years that my skin will still look great when I'm old and gray.

I use this moisturizer every day when I wash my face. I like the smell, I like how thick the lotion is and I like that it makes my skin feel soft and not tight. I notice when I forget to put lotion on my face it starts to feel tight, so I know that in that respect it works well. My facial skin is always soft from this moisturizer.

It absorbs really well and I don't have to use too much of the product to get my face feeling soft and not dried out. I used to get spots on my face that would be oily and spots that would be dry and peeling and it seems like now that I use this moisturizer, I don't have that problem anymore.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This aspect, I'm not sure about. I have large pores....

I think (and hope) it's effective. I guess only time will tell. But I don't have any complaints about it.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This is a great moisturizer!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Combination/Oily):

This is a great moisturizer for oily skin! I have really oily skin and am always looking for something that will hydrate my face without causing breakouts. This Mary Kay time wise moisturizer does an excellent job at that. I love the time wise line and use all the products. If you use the face wash before this moisturizer, you will get even better results. I use this daily and my skin has stayed really moisturized without breaking out. It also doesn't have the opposite effect of trying your skin out. A lot of moisturizers that fight oily skin will go to the extreme and dry your face out. This moisturizer does not dry out your face at all. I would say this is one of my all time favorite products and I would highly recommend it to people with oily skin!

Absorption
This absorbs really quickly. It never leaves my face feeling greasy. I put this on and then I apply my foundation right after. It absorbs quickly and I never have to wait to apply my make up.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This does a great job of keeping my skin moisturized without causing breakouts. I have really oily skin and I have never had a problem with this.

It is really effective and keeps your skin looking great!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Just started using this and it is wonderful!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Combination/Oily):

I have used Mary Kay on and off since I was a teenager, but I decided to try this particular moisturizer after talking to my mother about my issues with dry patches. I have naturally oily skin in a lot of places, however, my skin has been having very dry patches that I cannot seem to get rid of. I bought this moisturizer and although it seemed a bit expensive, I was hopeful. I started using and I am so glad that I did. After about a week, I started to see a difference. My skin is starting to balance out, finally. I am in my early thirties, but I am already having issues with my skin that cannot be solved by a regular teenage moisturizer I could buy in the store. My skin has evened out and become softer from this moisturizer. Also, my dry patches are all but completely gone. I am very thankful to Mary Kay for making this product. TimeWise is a great line and I definitely recommend it. It is worth every penny that I spent.

Moisturizer for oily skin

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Age-Fighting Moisturizer (Combination/Oily):

As with almost every Mary Kay products I received this one as a sample. I am never really the type to turn down samples so I tried it right away before bed the same day. I awoke the next day with a fresh soft face From that one tiny little sample. That was enough to make me get more of course and I am most glad that I did so. I still have fairly young skin so I didn't really think that I would need a firming cream so soon in life. This little product has changed my mind about that. It is gentle enough for those who don't exactly need those injection type looking results. It is a smoothing moisturizer for those just developing laugh lines, crows feet, or whatever wrinkles you may be starting to notice. I love too how it seems to make the oils on my face disappear.

I would recommend use every single day until you achieve the wanted result. Skipping may delay the process unnecessarily.