4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Your basic lotion with a light fragrance.

**Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion **caught my eye because I am forever suffering from dry skin. It sounds almost medical, being labeled as "intensive rescue." You get a good size bottle for the price, so I decided to give it a try.The **Vaseline Moisture Locking Lotion **is a white, non-greasy formula. I like the lotion. The only problem is that it states on the bottle that is if unfragranced. While perfume may not have been added to the lotion, specifically, it does have a light smell. It is not overpowering, or even a bad smell, but it is there.

Nothing special about this lotion.

I receive a lot of free samples from various sources, and this was one of them.  There was nothing horrible about this Vaseline lotion, but there was also nothing special about it either.  It was just very ordinary lotion.  Not thick, not too watery, just your average rehydrating lotion.

I priced it in the stores, and it is very reasonably priced. If you're looking for an inexpensive lotion, then you'd probably enjoy this one.   However, I'd rather pay a little extra and get lotion that lasted longer, and went really helped relieve dry skin.  This product is fine for a hand lotion, but I wouldn't use it on my legs because I don't think it would help with my dry skin enough.

Great Lotion

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion:

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion is one of my favorites. I love how well Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion absorbs and that it doesn't leave an oily or sticky feeling. Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion has a great light scent that is not overpowering and really helps my skin look great and keeps it hydrated and helps to keep my skin feeling soft. Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion is also great for kids I use it on both of my daughters and it is gentle for their skin and keeps it healthy looking. I use Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion as an all over body lotion but also apply it to my hands multiple times during the day when they start to feel dry. I always notice an instant difference to the feel of my skin when I use Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion.

Vasaline Intensive care review

from Georgia

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion:

I recently tried this lotion because it is now winter and my skin is experiencing excessive dryness. I put this product on my skin and it did remove the dryness but it also felt discomforting and cold on my skin and it also left white streaks all over it. This lotion is very thick so I suggest you use a very small amount on your skin when applying. The scent of the lotion was quite cheap smelling in my opinion. I wouldn't recommend this lotion to anyone who hates thick lotions that are cold and sticky. The lotion is very effective at reducing dry skin on contact but for me, it left white streaks all over my skin. Perhaps this lotion is meant for those who are of a lighter skin tone. Overall I would give this product a six in ratings. It is cold and therefore makes your skin uncomfortable. It is also sticky, especially when you sweat. It even sticks to the seat and leaves white marks on that's as well.

• Absorption:

not the best but not the worst out there

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion:

This is a pretty average lotion in my book. It's one that I'll keep around and continue to use, I'll even probably buy more of it in the future, but it's also not my favorite lotion out there on the market. It does what it claims to do. It does provide my skin with moisture which is a necessity in a lotion because I have terribly dry skin that gets red and itchy if not properly moisturized.
I do like the smell, especially the fact that it doesn't really smell like anything. It's just a clean lotion scent without any added fragrances that might irritate my skin (which also happens to be quite sensitive). I know that when I put this on I don't have to worry about it clashing with any other scent I might wear.
The main problem I have with this lotion is the absorption rate. This lotion absorbs into my skin so fast it seems as though the moisture doesn't enter in as deeply as it could and so it doesn't last as long as I'd like. I feel like I need to reapply this more often to maintain the level of moisture I need. I don't like having to choose between taking the time to reapply or having to deal with dry, itchy skin.

Just an average lotion

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion:

Honestly, this product is just your average, everyday, run-of-the-mill moisturizer. There's really nothing special about it.

I find this product to be super light-weight, as it absorbs almost instantaneously. I think this would be a good option for people who are just looking for a quick fix for dry skin. However, for winter dryness, flaking skin, or any more severe dryness, this product won't do the trick.

The smell of this product is kind lotion-y… kind of what you'd expect a non-scented lotion to smell like. That's not the best description, but it's basically just an unscented lotion. This makes it great for women who like to wear perfume and don't want their fragrance to compete with a lotion. Because this lotion is unscented, it's also great for men, who won't have to worry about 'feminine' after using this product. This product would also be great for sensitive skin, as it's lightweight and fragrance free.

Next time I go to purchase a lotion, I'll probably opt for something else. I prefer my moisturizers to be more… moisturizing. I know that seems obvious, but this product just didn't do that for me. It's simply average.

Great product

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion:

I grew up on this product--my mom used to rub it on my dry skin as a baby and I still use it to this day. This product beats any other type of scented lotion, which all feel slimy at first and ineffective in about 5 minutes. This product absorbs into my skin right away and locks in moisture. It is the best relief to the wintery dry skin.

• Absorption:

not the best for dry skin

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion:

When you hear Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking lotion you think it's going to do just that, lock in the moisture and rescue your dry skin! Well vaseline really missed the mark with this lotion. I put lotion on my dry hands every night and this "intensive rescue moisture locking lotion" did nothing for my dry hands. It felt good going on, but immediately after they returned to being dry and unpleasant. I had high hopes based on the label that this lotion would be what i was looking for, but like so many before it, the label is all talk. This vaseline lotion is nothing to jump up and down about Just an ordinary lotion for ordinary skin. I would not recommend this for dry skin.

I wasn't a fan of the smell of this lotion, it could have been alot more pleasent.

Absorption
Yes, while it didn't sit on top of skin or leave it oily, the moisture effects were a disappointment to say the least. It may have absorbed, but the moisture magically disappeared.

LOVE THIS!!

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion:

I use this lotion every single day and it never fails to keep my skin moisturized and soft throughout the day! I have been using this for quite a long time now and my skin feels very smooth from constant use! I really love this product and I absolutely cannot live without it! The scent is okay, quite plain but overall a very nice purchase!

Aweful & waxy!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion:

This Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion tries to accomplish what the Burt's Bees lotion does in that it leaves your skin coated in what is presumed to be a protective layer. Although the Vaseline pumps out and is easy to spread, it leaves this horrible thick film on your skin that I swear was making me feel liked a wrapped sausage, and I started to sweat. No one liked how it felt on my skin either, it felt synthetic and gross.

It smells okay. Not great but okay. Still, a satisfactory scent, or one that is not particularly offensive is still not enough to make up for the awful product.

Absorption
It doesn't absorb well because after you apply it you are left with a thick waxy film coating your skin. It's suppose to protect or hold in moisture or whatever but all it really accomplishes for me, is to make me sweat. Not a desirable feature in a lotion.

If you're looking to coat yourself in a filmy wax then, yes, this product is effective in achieving just that. I didn't continue using it long enough to find out but I have no doubt it would have eventually clogged my pores with continued use. My advice? Just avoid.

• Absorption:

My favorite. Non greasy, deep moisture that really works.

from Lake Elmo, MN

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion:

I really like this cream. It doesn't just sit on the skin it actually penetrates the layers and works well for dry skin. Plain petroleum jellies sit on the skin and hold in moisture you have but don't soften the layers of skin like this does. Other creams are greasy and you must choose between letting them work on your skin or washing the cream off to pick anything up.

Not noticeable at all.

Absorption
This cream is formulated to penetrate the epidermal layers and it does and excellent job.

You will use it summer and winter. Many creams are heavy in the summer and make you sweat more and don't let your pores breath. This Vaseline cream is light and soaks right in. You will apply a few times in the winter if you have dry skin but each time seems to get more moisture deeper.

It must!

from Erie, CO

Comments about Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion:

I am so glad I found this lotion! I love it! I get very dry skin and have very sensitive skin as well. I have experimented with different lotions for years, and was delighted to find this! It also comes in many sizes so I am able to have a practicle size in my purse, diaperbag, backpack, and bathroom!