Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Vaseline Clinical Therapy

Way too thick!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Vaseline Clinical Therapy:

Unless you would like to coat your skin in what feels like an epoxy shell, I would strongly suggest you steer clear of Vaseline Clinical Therapy lotion. It is possible that some occasion could arise when someone would find this desirable (although I'm hard pressed to imagine when), but I cannot be more clear about this product: it is seriously thick! When I had it on my skin it literally felt like I had applied a waterproof coating - anytime my skin came in contact with water it actually beaded up on top of the surface of my skin. And the way my skin felt with this lotion coating it was not just apparent it to me: my boyfriend rubbed my leg and was shocked to find my skin slick and even sort of sticky. The worst part was how I felt underneath the lotion: I felt like I was being suffocated, and when I sweat I felt like my it couldn't get out of my pores. The only reason I didn't give this product a one is because it can be effective in protecting your skin from the elements.

It sits on top of your skin like an epoxy coating.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It does.

It can be effective in protecting skin from the elements, but like a waterproof shell.

• Absorption: