Other Allergy & Sinus Medicines:

Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day/Night Pack

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

It's the only thing that works for sinus pain and pressure

If you are a sinus pain sufferer, I recommend **Tylenol Severe Sinus Congestion**. My husband swears by this stuff and will not take anything else. There are two kinds of this medicine, one you can buy off the shelf, and the other you must buy directly from the pharmacist. We usually buy the one you have to ask the pharmacist for. It contains 325 mg of Acetaminophen, 200 mg of Guaifensin, and30 mg of Pseudoephedrine. The other type of Tylenol Sinus that you can buy directly off the shelf contains 325 mg of Acetaminophen, 200 mg of Guaifensin, 5 mg of Phenylephine HC. My husband, who suffers for seasonal allergies and sinus headaches takes this medicine as soon as he feels a headache coming on. He says it completely alleviates his symptoms and allows him to continue to function and does not make him drowsy or “spacey” like some other kinds of sinus medicines can. The Acetaminophen relieves the pain of the headache, while the Pseudoephedrine releases the sinus pressure. The Guaifensin loosens chest congestion, which frequently accompanies sinus pressure and pain if you are suffering from colds and allergies.I am extremely sensitive to allergy medicines, they always make me so tired and I don’t feel comfortable driving or working after I’ve taken them. If I take them before bed, when I wake up in the morning I feel so groggy and “out of it.” With this Tylenol Sinus medicine I don’t have those problems. I can still work and focus on tasks, I can take it before bed and not feel strung out the next day. There is a version that has is specifically for nighttime use if you want that, but we usually don’t buy it only because we have not needed to.  The boxes are clearly marked “daytime” and “nighttime” and also comes in a combo pack with both daytime and nighttime, which is very convenient if you want those options.If you feel Sinus pain and pressure you should certainly give Tylenol Sinus a try – Tylenol is a trusted brand and it will help you feel so much better!

Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Caplets Offer Some Relief

I have certainly suffered my share of allergy problems. Among all the over the counter drugs available, I have taken more allergy pills by far than anything else and I have used all of the major brands at some point. One I have tried but have had only mediocre results is Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day and Night Caplets.

Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day and Night Caplets are designed to control sinus congestion and pain, and there are some who swear by Tylenol’s ability to control symptoms- especially those relating to pain. On the other hand, there are those who do not get much from Tylenol’s pain relief ingredients, and I happen to be one of them. I don’t know if I am immune to the active ingredient that has made Tylenol famous, but using any Tylenol product does next to nothing to relieve pain. I often feel like have taken an experimental placebo that isn’t intended to do anything because I feel almost no change at all.

Where Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day and Night Caplets redeems itself a little is with its congestion relief. Here, I can certainly tell a difference and I find the congestion relief I get to be decent, even if not the greatest. I can tell that my sinuses are slightly clearer when I use this product and slightly clearer is certainly better than nothing.

Sinus problems and allergy issues are a lifelong problem for me and I am constantly looking for a new pill to sample or product to try. Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day and Night Caplets isn’t my favorite congestion medicine and I find its pain relief almost non- existent. But it is still a good enough product to use if there is nothing else available.

The caplets are a little larger than average, but still easy enough to take

Immediacy
The congestion relief kicks in without much wait, but the pain relief is another story.

got it all covered

from Vineland, NJ

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day/Night Pack:

Love that this has both the decongestant and pain relief along with day and night doses which allowed me to have allergy relief and still maintain the ability function at work followed by the pm dose which allowed me to sleep. This worked very well for the pain.

• Immediacy:

The name tylenol just means pain relief

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day/Night Pack:

I have used this product for years and every time I have a sinus headache this is the product I go for. It never lets me down. While it can be expensive, it is worth it because of the relief it brings. You don't need a prescription. You can just go into the drug store and pick it up. Always buy the brand name, the generic really doesn't work as well.

It is extremely effective. It zeros in on the sinus and takes away the discomfort. In about 10 to 15 minutes and the sinus pain is gone. You don't need anything else like Tylenol, this works alone which is great because you can take it with you and have it handy if you need it.

It is very easy to swallow but not very easy to get out of the package. The company has them in such a strong blister pack that you need great nails or scissors to get the pill out of the package.

Immediacy
It works in about 10 to 15 minutes which is pretty fast. I am happy with that because you know you are going to feel better soon.

I love this stuff!

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day/Night Pack:

I have been having a lot of problems with my sinuses over the last few months. This medicine from Tylenol has been a life saver for me. My doctor recommended trying some over the counter medication to treat my sinus problems and allergies. I have always had a good experience with the Tylenol brand and this pack was cheaper than others. The day pill works great for me during the day. I take it before work and it helps my sinuses stay clear. It also helps relieve pressure in my head. The night pill is excellent for helping you sleep at night. It is hard to sleep when you have congestion. This pill works wonders in clearing congestion and helping you sleep. This pack is an awesome purchase and I would highly recommend for anyone struggling with sinus issues.

I found them to be very effective both during the day and at night. It worked to clear up my congestion and relieve pressure in my head and nose.

They are incredibly easy to use. You swallow them with water.

Immediacy
I usually get relief in about 15 or 20 minutes after taking one of these.

Good for Short Term Use

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day/Night Pack:

I have horrible seasonal allergies and have tried many, many options to relieve my symptoms, among which was the Tylenol Sinus Congestion and pain Day/Night Pack which I used for about a day before leaving them in my medicine cabinet to collect dust until they finally expired and I threw them out.

I liked the idea of a non-drowsy allergy formula for day since so many of the allergy medications tend to make you sleepy. The day formula was good, relieving my symptoms without making me sleepy. It also did not make me jittery, as other non-drowsy formulas can since they contain stimulants such as caffeine.

I wasn't impressed with the night formula though. I found it left me feeling groggy in the morning and I just wasn't impressed.

The pain relief aspect was nice, especially at first, since a stuffy nose can really be quite painful until the medicine really begins to kick in.

So, overall, this was okay for short term use but I didn't like that I had to take multiple pills a day and I felt that the cumulative effects of the pain reliever were an unnecessary risk since I need to take these for weeks on end.

• Immediacy:

Love the multi-pack option!

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day/Night Pack:

I have terrible allergies and get a sinus infection a couple of times per year, so I've tried a lot of different brands of medications, and this is one that I try to keep on hand at all times. I really like the multi-pack day/night options. The "day" version is non-drowsy and works for all my symptoms, and the "night" version also helps my symptoms while helping me sleep.

Tylenol is a very effective brand. I try to buy generics whenever I can, but I like this name brand version because of the day/night multi-pack. This medication relieves my sinus congestion and headache/sinus pressure but also doesn't make me sleepy during the day. The night version has a mild sleep aid, which I find is very effective without a "hangover" feeling the next day.

This is a very easy product to use. The pills are easy to swallow.

Immediacy
Like most Tylenol products, this one works very quickly for me. I take the night-time pill about 30 minutes before bed and usually have no trouble getting to sleep. I take the daytime pill when I get up (if needed) and it lasts all day.

Great combo deal!

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day/Night Pack:

I had the common cold and I went right for the Tylenol Sinus to help relieve the pressure that was building up in my head. The Tylenol Sinus helped with the sinus pressure plus the headache and the congestion. In the morning with my cup of coffee, I took the Tylenol Sinus daytime formula before I went to work. While I was on my way to my job the Tylenol Sinus worked so by the time I got to the office some of my symptoms were under control and I was able to work with not too many problems. At the end of the work day, I went home and before bed I took the Tylenol Sinus night time formula, which is pretty much the same as the day but there is an ingredient to help you get a great night sleep. I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and just wanting a cup of coffee to start my day. This is a medication I would recommend if you have any type of sinus issues. The Tylenol Sinus day and night work great hand in hand to help combat sinus pressure and the headache you get from the pressure.

Tylenol Sinus day and night works well. You give it about an hour to work after you take it. All your symptoms might not ,disappear right away but this non prescription medication does help deal with it and keep the sinus pressure at bay.

Of course follow the directions and take with a glass of water. I would not suggest coffee like I did, I was just on the run and it happen to work out for me.

Immediacy
Give the Tylenol Sinus day and night formula about an hour to feel any difference.

• Immediacy:

Tylenol sinus congestion and pain is a good product.

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day/Night Pack:

I like the Tylenol sinus congestion and pain combo pack. I struggle with sinus trouble year round and at times it can be quite unbearable. Many nights I have to have something to help me breathe while I sleep. Of course, by morning, the nighttime medicine has worn off, and I need something that won't make me drowsy. Tylenol sinus congestion and pain makes sure that I have medicine for both. I love the convenience of having day and night medicine in one package! Tylenol sinus congestion and pain is a great, cheap alternative to a doctor's visit. This product has saved me and kept me going many days when I would otherwise have been extremely sick and useless!

Tylenol sinus and congestion is very effective, though I have found that the liquid versions of the product seem to work quicker and better.

Tylenol sinus and congestion is very easy to use, especially since you have both day and night tablets in the combo pack.

Immediacy
It works in 30 to 45 minutes.

Tylenol Sinus day/night combo pack

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day/Night Pack:

Tylenol sinus does actually help your sinus symptoms. It relieves the congestion and sinus pressure but it does have some side effects. The day time pill makes me shakey, a little nauseous, and makes me feel like I took speed. I highly recommend taking with food, that does help some of the side effects. The night time pill needs to be taken early as it will make you super drowsy and you need at least 12 hours sleep to sleep it off. It takes a while to kick in though so take a few hours before you normally go to bed.

It helps congestion and pressure related to sinus issues. Helps headache and fever also related to sinus problems. Does make you feel shakey and the night time one will knock you out, only problems with these pills.

It's easy to use, just swallow down with a glass of water. Take every four to six hours and you should feel better.

Immediacy
It does take a few hours to kick in, it's definitely not immediate but once it kicks in you do start feeling better.

Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day/Night could be better

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day/Night Pack:

Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day and Night Pack Rapid Release Gels is a medicine that is supposed to relieve many sinus symptoms for day and night. I found that this medicine does not really relieve sinus symptoms that well. It does work great for aches and pains but there are better products for sinus issues.

Quality product

from Loveland, OH

Comments about Tylenol Sinus Congestion and Pain Day/Night Pack:

I will often get sinus infections during the year and have often turned to tylenol to feel better. I was interested in trying the tylenol sinus to see if I could get an even better result with the specific symptoms. The product does work, but I did not notice a difference in my sinus symptoms specifically. I still had a runny nose, but my fever and headache were relieved. I would recommend this product to those who have had success with Tylenol before. There is no added benefit to the sinus specific product so if it were more expensive I would not purchase it. If the sinus product were not available I would just stick with the normal tylenol formulation.