Other Allergy & Sinus Medicines:

Vicks Nyquil Sinex Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquicaps

Pros

Cons

Nighttime sinus relief?

This review is in regards of the **Procter Gamble Vicks Nyquil Sinus Nighttime Relief LiquiCaps 20. **This product is very effective and strong. If you have ever use any Vicks Nyquil products in the past, you will know its full potential. This product features a 20 liquid gel capsule that temporarily relieves nasal and sinus symptoms, sinus**, **pains, headache, nasal and sinus congestion. It helps sinus pain, headache, nasal and sinus congestion, and runny nose and sneezing. Basically, this product is similar to their "Cold & Flu" product but added sinus relief. Take the recommended dosage for full effect. I've noticed that when you purchase these products, make sure you choose according to your needs: such as Night time (choose NyQuil) or Daytime (choose DayQuil) it does make a big difference. I've mainly use this product at night because again, this product is strong. It will clear up your symptoms when the sun shines the next day. This product also helps you get the sleep you need. Also, this product contains 325mg of Acetaminophen. All in all, I highly recommend this product. Please do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hour period. ****

Nyquil Sinus not so great.

I thought I would try some Vicks Nyquil Sinus LiquiCaps to relieve some sinus congestion I was having. I took the two caplets as directed, but I didn't have as much sinus relief as I was expecting. It is supposed to help with sinus headache and pain, runny nose, and sinus pressure and congestion. I didn't find it to relieve my congestion all that much. It did help my runny nose enough so that I could sleep a little better. I did not have a headache, so I can't tell you if it would help with that. The one thing that I was most disappointed in was that it did not make me feel sleepy. In fact, I felt wide awake for about three hours after I took the LiquiCaps. I finally did fall asleep and got a decent amount of rest, but when I woke up in the morning I was extremely groggy and had to go back to bed for a couple hours. I don't think I will use this product again and would not recommend it to anyone. I prefer the original Nyquil.

A perfect way to get relief and a good night of sleep

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Vicks Nyquil Sinex Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquicaps:

It can be hard to sleep when you are having sinus issues. This product relieves your sinus pressure and helps you to sleep. Whenever I have taken it, I find that relief comes fairly quickly and it also helps me sleep through the night. I wake up and still have some congestion relief and am well rested. You need to make sure you have the time to get a full night of sleep when you take this because it WILL make you drowsy and you will want to sleep. This was the only sinus relief product I had in the house one morning

This is extremely effective at both helping relieve sinus congestion and helping you sleep through the night.

The only thing that isn't easy is getting the pills out of the bubble plastic/foil they are on. Sometimes that can be a challenge. The pills are semi large in size, but they do go down pretty easily even though they are larger than most.

Immediacy
Within 15 minutes of taking it, you feel relief and within a half hour, you are ready to go to sleep for a nice seven or eight hour restful sleep.

Nyquil nighttime goodness

Comments about Vicks Nyquil Sinex Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquicaps:

I inherited my mother's horrible sinus issues and it seems they act up more than not. When I am having a bad infection I have the hardest time falling asleep at night. I like taking the Nyquil nighttime liquicaps because they not only help my symptoms but they knock me out and I am able to sleep all night. The pills start working pretty quickly so I take as close to bedtime as I can. They also keep me asleep for a really long time which is nice since some medicines wear off quickly.

They relieve most of my sinus symptoms, my nasal congestion, sinus pressure, and sinus headaches. They also work very well at making you sleepy and keeping you asleep all night long.

These are liquid filled gel caps so they are soft and very easy to swallow.

Immediacy
As for my sinus symptoms, they start working after about an hour or so. As for the sleepiness I start feeling groggy after about a half hour and am ready to pass out after an hour. I try to take pretty close to bedtime and make sure I will be able to get a full nights sleep.

• Immediacy:

Only thing that helped my sinus infection

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Vicks Nyquil Sinex Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquicaps:

I had a really bad sinus infection in May 2014 that lasted for about a month and Vicks Nyquil Sinex Nighttime Relief Liquicaps were the only thing that helped me get through the day and most importantly it allowed me to get several hours of uninterrupted sleep. I would take 3 caplets a day and they provided enough relief to help my sinuses settle down. Before taking this product I was extremely congested, runny nose, headaches, and constant nose bleeds. It took about 3 days to notice a significant change in my condition. I was able to go through my day without fearing that my nose would start
bleeding in public settings. I was also grateful that I didn't have to walk around with a box of tissues. This product proved to work the best for me at night. I would take a caplet 45 minutes before bed and I was able to sleep on my back without constantly coughing and gasping for breath. I still would occasionally wake up for periods through out the night, but it was less frequent. It took about 2 weeks of constant use of these caplets before my sinuses were under control.

• Immediacy:

Wonderful medication for a nights rest

Comments about Vicks Nyquil Sinex Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquicaps:

Vicks NyQuil sinex nighttime sinus relief liquid caps are a wonderful nighttime solution to the pain that comes with a cold or terrible allergies. When I was ill a few weeks ago I was so incredibly and terribly congested I couldn't get enough relief to get a good and solid night of rest. When I saw this medication at the store I immediately purchased it! This medication helped me so much. I took this particular medication an hour before bed and I slept so wonderfully all night. This medication relieved my congestion and allowed me to breath better. I would de ineptly recommend this product to anyone feeling congested needing a good nights rest. I would also recommend this particular medication for anyone that has terrible allergies. I myself have bad allergies and when I find it difficult to sleep I take this medication and I start feeling better with in 30 to 40 minutes.

An extremely effective product that I will use in the future.

This product is extremely easy to use!

Immediacy
I felt better after forty minutes.

Vicks NyQuil Sinex

Comments about Vicks Nyquil Sinex Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquicaps:

For me personally nighttime is really hard on me because of my allergies, especially my sinuses. Laying down in bed makes me extremely congested and gives me a sinus pressure headache making it pretty difficult often for me to get a good nights rest. These Vicks NyQuil Sinex capsules are absolutely amazing. I would almost go so far as to say they are life changing for me. Not only do they relief almost all of my sinus pressure and congestion, but as with the typical NyQuil way I am able to fall and stay into a deep and restful sleep all through the night. What is better is that it also is not outrageously priced. The only downside being I cannot always seem to find it anywhere, so when I do I definitely stock up on it.

One of the most effective nighttime allergy relief aids. I would say it is among my favorite allergy medications to take.

Immediacy
It literally works within twenty minutes before I start feeling drowsy.

NyQuil sinex works

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Vicks Nyquil Sinex Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquicaps:

During allergy season or even a bad cold with my allergies which I have for months at a time, it's almost impossible to sleep. Even the day medicine I take for allergies doesn't seem to help me at night. I've had nights where I would try nasal spray, steam to loosen up my stuffiness, and even breathing strips. Nothing was working for me and I could not sleep more than a few hours at a time and I was exhausted. I tried the vicks NyQuil sinex and it worked instantly. Not only was I cleared up more, but it helped me sleep through the night. I didn't feel groggy the next day and woke up feeling rested. I'm so glad I found this because it has truly helped me. I don't have to worry anymore about bad sinus days and if I can sleep that night. I would definitely recommend this to allergy sufferers who can't sleep. It also says it is non habit forming.

Clears up congested chest and relieves sinus pressure to help you sleep.

• Immediacy:

Excellent for helping you sleep!

Comments about Vicks Nyquil Sinex Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquicaps:

I think these sinus relief tablets are some of the best out there. I have awful allergies because I am outside frequently. I am a teacher and have recess duty everyday. Therefore, my allergies are always awful. When I can't breathe out of my nose, I cannot sleep at night. This medicine has totally cured that for me. I take one of these each night and they help me sleep through the entire night. It only takes one for me. They also allow me to breathe. I would highly recommend this medicine if you are looking for something to help you breathe and sleep. I will definitely continue to take them as they have worked wonders for me!

I have found them to be extremely effective. I can breathe much better when taking them and also get a full nights sleep.

I take one each night with water before bed time. It is incredibly easy and convenient.

Immediacy
I usually feel relief in about 20 minutes and can go to sleep about 30 minutes after taking it.

Great for Occasional Nighttime Allergies

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Vicks Nyquil Sinex Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquicaps:

As a long time seasonal allergy sufferer I'm always on the lookout for new products to help ease my symptoms so when I saw the Vicks Nyquil Sinex Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquicaps on the shelf at my local store I picked up a box to try.

I used these only a handful of times but they were very effective. They're not meant for long term use, and do nothing for allergy symptoms in the daytime, but for those nights when I'm sneezing and miserable with a runny nose and eyes and can't sleep then this is my go to product.

This works quickly and is very effective at relieving symptoms. I just relax and drift off to sleep, sneeze free and awake with refreshed eyes that are no longer itchy and runny and a nose that is no longer running.

What I really like about this is that it does not over dry the nose and eyes like some brands tend to do. Your eyes and nose just feel normal when you wake up and not desert dry.

If you have occasional allergies that keep you from sleeping this is an excellent choice.

• Immediacy:

Worked well, but only when I really need it.

Comments about Vicks Nyquil Sinex Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquicaps:

Vicks Nyquil Sinex worked really well for me when I had bad sinus issues and couldn't sleep. It really knocked me out and cleared my congestion. However, I was so hungover the next day I could barely function. I would only take this medication in the future if I really had no other alternative and nothing else was working.

Sinex is very effective, almost too effective. My congestion was cleared for the night and I was able to sleep, but the groggy feeling the next day lasted well into the afternoon, and I had taken it at around 8 p.m. the night before.

The liquid gel caplets are easy to swallow and start to work pretty quickly. However, I would prefer a pill that was able to be cut in half as a smaller dose would work better for me.

Immediacy
I could feel the effects of Sinex within about 30 minutes, and I slept soundly through the night. The liquid gel makes it a faster working medication because it doesn't have to dissolve as much.

Vicks Nyquil Sinex Liquicaps

Comments about Vicks Nyquil Sinex Nighttime Sinus Relief Liquicaps:

I had bought Vicks Nyquil Sinex liquicaps for sinus relief due to a sinus infection I had last year. I had severe nasal pressure and my nose was all congested. I decided to buy Nyquil Sinex because the nasal pressure and congestion had gotten too much for me to bare. After I had taken Nyquil Sinex, it took a few minutes before it started relieving my sinus symptoms. But after it did, it worked like a charm. The severity of my nasal pressure and congestion dispersed. I was able to get a good nights sleep for the first time since I had gotten the sinus infection! The only negative comment I would have to say was the size of the liquid cap. The pill is pretty big and at times it was difficult to get the pill down my throat. Sometimes it even took 2 to 3 tries before I was able to get the pills down. I would definitely recommend Vicks Nyquil Sinex Night time Sinus relief Liquicaps for sinus congestion and pressure!