Other Cold & Flu Medicines:

Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe Liquid Medicine

Pros

Cons

Tylenol Cold and Flu really works

Tylenol Cold and Flu is one of the few items that I may use as I have an aspirin allergy.  It is easy on my stomach and easy to swallow.  Not only does it ease the symptoms that I am suffering from such as headaches, sinus pressure, sore throat, nasal congestion, runny nose,cough, etc it also eases other minor aches and pains while taking Tylenol Cold and Flu.

Tylenol Cold and Flu comes in liquid and capsules so you can choose the type of medicine that is easiest for you to take.  I would reccommend using this particular cold and flu medicine whenever suffering from the inconvenience of allergies, colds and the flu.

Tylenol Cold and Flu eases my symptoms of cold and flu and helps me get thru the day and nights while suffering through the misery of not feeling well.  It can be taken with other medicines as well although it is always best if a person checks with their personal doctor first before taking any such medicine.

I always reach for Tylenol Cold and Flu whenever the symptoms first start and it will usually make it a very mild case of the common cold or flu.  I personally would not use anything else.

Just OK as a cough/cold medication...

The liquid medicine **Tylenol Severe Cold and Flu** is one of a variety of products currently in my medicine cabinet for help with cold and flu season. I have to admit, however, though it is in my cabinet, I rarely reach for it when I am not feeling well. Though I like the Tylenol Cold products in general, I much prefer the capsule or tablet forms of the medication, rather than this liquid form. I did not find that it helped to soothe my throat as the package indicated, and the taste itself was awful, in my opinion. In addition, I didn't notice much of a change in how I was feeling after I took this product, as I typically do with other cold medications. And if something that is supposed to make you feel better doesn't actually make you feel better, then why take it?!? Again, these are just my experiences, but in general, I would recommend other Tylenol products before this one. I'm sure it is fine for some people, including those who have trouble taking medication in pill for, but I am not a fan myself.

IT WORKS

from Usa

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Effective

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe Liquid Medicine:

This stuff works great I recently had a head cold and this was the only thing that made me feel better I would definitely recommend this

• My Beauty Routine Takes:
    • 10 Minutes

Gives me relief from cold and flu symptoms

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe Liquid Medicine:

I recently had a very bad cold and could find no relief. So I turned to Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe Liquid Medicine. It was very easy for me to swallow, despite my swollen throat, because it is in liquid form. It gives me temporary relief from all of my symptoms, fever, stuffy or runny nose, sore throat, congestion, cough, sneezing and headache. It is a little expensive, I think, but the relief it provides is worth the cost to me. It works far better than any other medicine that I have tried. And it brings relief relatively quickly. I like that you can get this in your choice of warming or cooling liquid. I have tried both and they both feel amazing on a sore throat. I think I prefer the warming though. You begin to feel the effects from the medicine very quickly. It makes it easier to sleep because of the symptom relief. I would really recommend this to anyone who is suffering from a cold or the flu. There are many over the counter medicines available, but this is by far my favorite. It just seems to work faster and better than the others I have tried.

Tackles severe colds!

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe Liquid Medicine:

I prefer using liquid cold and flu medicines when I'm sick because they work better and quicker then medicines in gel or pill form. The Tylenol Cold and Flu Severe Liquid Medicine did not let me down. It was a little bit expensive but it was worth it, and I would buy it again/recommend it.

It does exactly what is says. It tackles severe cold and flu. It works very quickly. I would say it started working within 15-30 minutes. It warmed my throat, and cleared up my
    nasal congestion as well as the severe congestion that I had in my chest. The acetaminophen in the medicine worked really well to help get rid of my aches and pains, as well as making my fever less severe.

I only felt like I had to take this medicine 2-3 times a day to feel better. It definitely helped me to get over my cold faster because this medicine helped me to get more rest, and allowed me to sleep all through the night.

Congestion Relief
    It helped to get rid of my nasal congestion as well as the congestion that was stuck in my chest and lungs. It made it much easier to breathe when I was sick.

Chest Congestion Relief
    It worked really well at getting rid of chest congestion. It worked great at breaking up the mucus I had in my chest, and I was able to cough it up much easier. It made my coughs less painful, which resulted in lessening the pain I had in my chest. It made it much easier to breathe, and I could feel less mucus in my lungs.

Relief of Aches & Pains
    It has acetaminophen in it which is a mild pain reliever. I find it definitely helps a lot to relieve my aches and pains, as well as lessen whatever fever I have. It gets rid of the pain in my throat and chest too. It definitely makes it a lot easier to get through the day when I'm sick.

Cough Suppression
    This is one of the best over the counter cough suppressants. It breaks up and thins a lot of the mucus, as well as helps to expel it. It definitely lessens my coughs, and makes them much less severe. I find after taking this before bed I am able to sleep all throughout the night. My coughs go from severe to almost non existent with this medicine.

• Cough Suppression:

Best liquid cold medicine.

Comments about Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe Liquid Medicine:

I have never found a cold and flu medicine that worked so quickly without the taste making me feel even more sick. Depending on your personal preference they offer cooling liquid , which I find best if your throat hurts, and they having warming liquid as well. They also offer day time and night time liquids. I have tried other cold and flu medicines including pill forms and I fell in love with Tylenol cold and flu liquid. The liquid didn't taste as medicinal as some liquids do making it even easier to swallow. The warming liquid does just that it feels warm in a cozy way. The going liquid does what it claims too it cools and soothes sore scratchy throats. Where I live this product is comparable in price to others who have the same claims. I say spend your money wisely and feel better faster with a name people have trusted for many years.

Congestion Relief
    Definitely cleared up so I could breathe much easier. After multiple uses my nasal passages did become dry I feel this is much better than stuffy and runny.

Chest Congestion Relief
    I feel this product worked very well. I was extremely congested and really needed a prescription but I lost my insurance. This really worked great compared to other products who claim to be able to do the same things Tylenol cold and flu does.

Cough Suppression
    I believe this would have been a 10 had I not been so sick and needed a prescription. As I mentioned before Tylenol cold and flu worked amazingly. I will definite use this product in the future for all my cold and flu needs. I will know to reach for it first.

best medicine ever

Comments about Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe Liquid Medicine:

I recently just had a cold and a really bad cough. I seen this Tylenol cold and flu severe liquid medicine and I just had to try it. I took the two tablespoons like it said and it was instantly warming to my throat. It doesn't taste too strong but it kind of does have a bitter taste but I swallowed it with no problem. It made my throat feel a lot better and my nasal congestion cleared up very quickly. I could finally breathe more clear and I wasn't sneezing anymore. It helped me sleep better and my cough wasn't as bad. My cold didn't last that long, this medicine made it better. I only took this medicine twice in one day which was four hours after I took the first dose. I strongly recommend this to anybody who gets a bad cold or flu it honestly works. This medicine is also perfect for sore throats because its brings warm relief to it very fast. Its a little pricey but its worth every penny because I felt better in a short amount of time.

fast and effective

Comments about Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe Liquid Medicine:

This medication was recommended to help bring down fever associated with other flu symptoms. This medication helped bring down my fever and also helped lessen the chills and aches I was also experiencing. I think this medication, taken with a prescribed antibiotic, helped speed the recovery process. I did not find the taste to be objectionable, but I would not call it delicious, either.

Congestion Relief
    I had slight nasal congestion that seemed to be quickly relieved with each dose of this medication.

Chest Congestion Relief
    I did not have any major coughing or congestion.

Relief of Aches & Pains
    Tylenol Flu was fast and effective in relieving the aches and pains associated with the flu and did not cause drowsiness, nor did it keep me awake at night. I took this medication at all times (night and day) and it relieved my fever and other symptoms without knocking me out.

Cough Suppression
    I did not have much coughing so I don't know if this can be attributed to the medication.

Tylenol Cold & Flu

Comments about Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe Liquid Medicine:

This Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe Liquid Medicine is my go to medication when me or my husband are sick!

Congestion Relief
    This really helps with nasal congestion. Every time I get a cold or the flu, I take some of this, and it helps within the hour. It really helps with my fever too. The fever is a big deal to me because even if my other symptoms are gone, a fever can always make me feel bad. It's good for a sore throat too, but it doesn't help with body aches that go along with the flu.

Chest Congestion Relief
    This helps with chest congestion too. It really helps me to cough up the stuff from my lungs so I cough less.

Relief of Aches & Pains
    This doesn't really relieve any aches or pains. When I had the flu, it helped with most of my symptoms except for the body aches I was having. I know it had a little acetaminophen in it, but It isn't really good for pains.

Cough Suppression
    This is a good cough suppressant. I take it before bed when I have a cold, and I'm not up all night coughing. It does induce coughing during the day that helps me get the mucus out of my chest.

• Cough Suppression:

Well worth having to take a syrup.

Comments about Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe Liquid Medicine:

Let me just start by saying I'm the biggest baby when it comes to taking any kind of cough syrup. I had to have this practically shoved down my throat the first time I was given it, but ever since then it's the only liquid medicine I'll willingly take. I'm not saying it tastes great by any means, but it just works that well.

I've used Tylenol Severe Cold capsules before and I feel confident in saying that the liquid medicine works a lot quicker and more effectively. It's also nice before besides suppressing general cold and flu symptoms, it helps relieve aches and pains also associated with being sick so I don't need to take any other medication on top of this one.

I used to take Dayquil before taking this and I don't think I ever would again as long as Tylenol Sever Cold and Flu was around. The liquid medicine is way easier than taking a giant gel capsule too. It's also nice because it doesn't make me drowsy like other cold and flu medication tends to. Would recommend to those who can stomach liquid medicine!

Works Magic

Comments about Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe Liquid Medicine:

This product has worked wonders for me and my family. I recently caught a cold that gave me nausea, night sweats, congestion of both my nose and chest, a cough, and more. I used Tylenol Cold and Flu after i got sick from my boyfriend. After using Tylenol Cold and Flu for Three days, I was back to my old self.

• Cough Suppression:

Decent, comparable to other cold remedies.

Comments about Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe Liquid Medicine:

The Tylenol formula does much of the same things as its competitors. I would say I prefer a few others over Tylenol as being more effective in alleviating and suppressing my cold symptoms though. That being said, this product is affecting in suppressing cough, alleviating congestion, and clearing up your head so you can get through whatever you need to do that day (especially if you need to work). Overall, I would recommend this as an effective cold remedy.

Congestion Relief
    Helps clear up some of your blockages so that you can better breathe and get through your day.

Chest Congestion Relief
    Helps get rid of the hoarse and painful cough often associated with a more severe cold.

Relief of Aches & Pains
    Since this is a Tylenol product, it relieves aches and pains much like a regular dose of Tylenol would. This is the strength of this product in my opinion. If you are feeling the symptoms in your head, such as headaches or woosiness, I would recommend the Tylenol remedy.

Cough Suppression
    Works fairly well to suppress coughing.