Other Food Storages:
Tupperware
Tupperware Thatsa Bowl

Tupperware Thatsa Bowl

Essential For Every Kitchen!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Tupperware Thatsa Bowl:

Every kitchen needs one of these! Really, it is easily the best Tupperware purchase I have ever made.

The bowl is enormous! At 32 cups it holds just about anything you could possibly want to put into it. It is great for making large batches of potato or macaroni salad for picnics. It gives you plenty of room to place all the ingredients for a double or triple batch into the bowl and still have abundant room to stir everything together without it slopping over the edge and getting all over the counter.

This is also amazing for popcorn for a crowd! I can pop multiple batches directly into the bowl and then serve right from the bowl. It makes the entire process much easier!

The lid fits incredibly tightly so there is no fear of leaking if you use the bowl for transporting as well.

This is my go to bowl for mixing up extra large batches of everything I need for picnics or the holidays. I use it multiple times a week.

What I really love most about the bowl, besides its awesome size, is that while it is plastic it does not pick up any odors and you can mix macaroni salad in it one day and a giant batch of fruit salad in it the next and your fruit salad will not end up with a vague oniony scent or flavor.

If you don't already have one of these in your kitchen order one immediately. It will soon become among the most used bowls in your kitchen.

Love It!

Comments about Tupperware Thatsa Bowl:

This bowl is a must have for me! I love everything about it! The look, the colors, and the size! I always used my mom's when I lived at home, and when I got married I just had to get one for my own kitchen! This Thatsa bowl is so wonderful when feeding big crowds of people. (Which I often do) I love this bowl for big salads, even storing pies (just set the pie pan in there, and it fits perfectly :) ) I also make alot of popcorn for my family, and this bowl is wonderful for putting the leftovers in, it keeps it fresh as ever in there. It seals wonderfully, and it also looks nice for serving guests! (Perfect for outdoor BarBQ's ect. I would actually not mind having two of these in my kitchen for times when you have lots of company! I think this is a wonderful product and I would recommend it to anyone. (Especially if you host lots of people) I don't like spending alot of money, but this is worth every penny!

Every kitchen needs a Tupperware Thatsa Bowl!

from Goshen, IN

Comments about Tupperware Thatsa Bowl:

This huge, enormous Tupperware Thatsa Bowl is great! It is so very handy for a busy household. It's huge so you can use it for your very biggest recipe of cookies, or popcorn form family movie night or a giant bowl of watermelon at a picnic. It has a little handle on one side for easy handling when you need to mix or stir your stuff in the bowl. I think the one I have was the very first model they made back in the 90s. It is white with a blue lid. The white bowl (white, white - not see through or opaque) has been a bit of a bummer. I bought the whole set at the time and every single one of mine has stained. I'm not sure if that is covered by their lifetime warranty, but I don't take them in public anymore! The bottom of my big one was stained by summer melons and nothing has gotten it clean. Anyhow, the seals fit tight, of course. And it comes with the Tupperware guarantee, so you can't go wrong with it! I highly recommend it, just don't get white!

Now Thatsa (Tupperware) Bowl!

from Glen Ellyn, IL

Comments about Tupperware Thatsa Bowl:

I love Tupperware products. I love efficiency when working in my kitchen. Tupperware's Thatsa Bowl combines these two characteristics!

I would recommend this bowl as a staple item for any kitchen. Why? Here is a list of ways I have used this bowl in the past 10 years that I have owned it. (1) For making a large batch of snack mix -- think pretzels, M&Ms, bugels, teddy grahams, marshmallows, etc. (2) For storing bread dough from the recently published Bread in Only 5-Minutes a Day cookbook. (3) For picnic fare such as potato salad, lettuce salads, fruit salad. (4) As a serving bowl for a buffet line -- Tupperware is one of the few brands of plastic containers that I feel confident using not only for prep & storage but also as servingware.

This bowl is huge! It does take up a decent amount of cupboard space but if you place the lid beneath, you can fill the inside of the bowl with other items. Tupperware has a lifetime warrant on this products (with some restrictions) so you really can't go wrong.

Worth the money this time!

from Dulles, VA

Comments about Tupperware Thatsa Bowl:

I generally find Tupperware to be overpriced for what you get.  This bowl is an exception.  I love it!  I don't use it as often as I use other bowls, but when I need a big bowl, THIS is the one I reach for.  This bowl has a great loop that you can use to help steady it with your thumb as you mix things.  When you are mixing, this bowl holds A LOT.  Sometimes I mix in this bowl and transfer to something smaller.  It is nice not to have ingredients flying all over the place and making a mess.  When I have to take something to a potluck, this is the bowl to take.  It holds enough to feed a crowd and is durable for travel.  The lid seals on nicely so you don't have to worry about potato salad or something else spilling out and getting all over your car.  It is large enough that it is kind of a pain to store.  I keep it up high so it isn't constantly in my way, but obviously that is more of a storage issue than a bowl issue.  Washes up nice and easily and seems like it is going to last forever.

I use it all the time!

from Valley Center, KS

Comments about Tupperware Thatsa Bowl:

I received two Tupperware Thatsa Bowls in the smaller size when I got married, from a friend who sold Tupperware, but was getting out of the business, so she gave me her samples as a wedding gift. The Thatsa Bowl is the best ever for all the baking that I love to do! It's the right size for my recipes, the angled sides make it easy to get everything mixed in well without having unmixed parts in the "corner" of the bowl, and the thumb grip makes it so easy to hold onto when I really have to dig in to my cookie doughs! The lids fit great, so I can store that cookie dough in the refrigerator if I'm not ready to bake it yet. They're also perfect for that beautiful pasta salad for a potluck (when that lid comes in super handy again!). I have two of these bowls and I use them all the time. They were one of my favorite and most-used gifts. I love my Tupperware, and I know they'll last me a lifetime!

Need a big bowl? Thatsa what you need!

from Belton, MO

Comments about Tupperware Thatsa Bowl:

I've had my Tupperware Thatsa Bowl for 10 years and it still looks as good as the day I got it.  While I've never had a problem, remember it is a Tupperware product and has a lifetime guarantee!

Now it's not something I use everyday as it's bigger then I need for most tasks but when I do need it I'm so glad I have it.  I have several larger batch cookies that are perfect for this bowl.

A big plus is the thumb hole grip.  Since the Tupperware Thatsa Bowl is very large it can be difficult to hold while mixing in it but the little thumb hole takes that issue right out of the picture.

I love that the Tupperware Thatsa Bowl has an air tight lid.  My sugar cookie recipe makes a ton and the dough has to be refrigerated before it's rolled and it's nice to have the lid to throw on and keep the dough fresh.

While the bowl is dishwasher safe I've never had the room in my dishwasher to get it on the top rack with much of anything else (I'm not going to waste water to wash it alone).

Thats a Bowl lets you get a grip.

from Oldsmar, FL

Comments about Tupperware Thatsa Bowl:

I've used Tupperware for years. It's one of my compulsive shopping items. That's a bowl is perfect for mixing batters that take a lot of mixing. The thumb hole lets you keep in control of the bowl the whole time you are mixing. The virtually liquid seal makes it great to store or transport messy items without fear of spilling.

I use mine especially for mixing my noodle dough where I mix and then can invert the bowl over the dough to let it rest.

I also use mine when I'm straining grease from my browned hambuger because it's the perfect size for double colander that I use from Tupperware.

I love that Tupperware has a lifetime warrenty on their products with this type of warnety you know they have made the product good or else they would just have to keep replacing it.

I love the red color. I'm going through a red phase right now so Tupperware's color line fits right in.

The other neat thing about this product. Is the lid. I've started a mix and then realized I'm out of a critical ingredients. I just snapped the lid on and off to the grocery store and then back. Ingredients were safe and sound.

Tupperware thatsa Bowl is fabulous

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Tupperware Thatsa Bowl:

Let me start by saying I am a tupperware fanatic. I love their products. I used to sell them - like twenty years ago - but am now just a tupperware lover.

This is the greatest bowl in the world. Why you might ask???  Because it has so many features. that I love.  I love the loop that you can put your thumb through to keep the bowl in place when mixing. I have never seen that on another bowl. It is such a great idea.

I lvoe the size of this bowl. It is huge. Great for mixing, serving or storing. And I love that it comes with  a seal. Not just a lid.

This is a true story. I use this bowl to make monkey bread. I put all the ingredients inside seal and shake. My friend invited me to dinner and asked me to make monkey breat. Well I forgot to bring the bowl - we were baking it at her house.

So she gave me another bowl to use. I forgot it wasn't my thats a bowl and I proceeded to add the ingredients and put on the seal and shake.  BUT this bowl didn't have a seal just a cover and as I begun to shake  Everything went everywhere. I was covered in sugar!!!!!!!!!!  I couldn't stop laughing because my friend makes fun of my tupperware

She then went out and bought a thats a bowl you should too

Tupperware's Thatsa Bowl is awesome!!

from Ray Brook, NY

Comments about Tupperware Thatsa Bowl:

Tupperware's Thatsa Bowl is a must for every kitchen.  Coming in at 32 cups with a thumb handle makes is great for everyday cooking and baking.

It also comes with a lid so you not only have a bowl big enough to make your salad in you can store it until you are ready to eat or put it in the cooler.  I keeps whats in the bowl fresh and where it belongs - in the bowl.

I am learning to make bread and this bowl is big enough to make the dough in and let it rise, so I don't have to dirty more dishes.

Thatsa Bowl only comes in the Chili Red Color, although old ones may have been white.  A with everything else it comes with a Lifetime Warrantly.  I broke a handle on one and they sent me a replacement with no questions and let me keep the older bowl.  Now thats customer service.

They also make a Thatsa Mega Bowl 42 cup and it comes with 2 handles on it and the liquid tight seal.

To learn more or see the product, please go to:

my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/G/ginanorton-welcome.html