Other Food Storages:
Lock and Lock

Lock & Lock, Lock in Freshness, Lock in Liquid

Lock in lock storage containers are fantastic. They keep foods fresh and they do not leak. Sometimes I send leftovers from dinner to work with my husband for his lunch. No matter what I put in them I know it will stay fresh until lunchtime. He warms his meal in the microwave right in the Lock & lock container I send it in.I have asked him not to put the lid in the microwave because I was afraid it might wharp or the rubber seal around the edges might be damaged.Well of coarse he forgets and puts the lid in there anyway. *Guess what! No Damage Done!*

I can put soup in the Lock & Lock and none of the broth leaks out,no matter how much sloshing around or turning over in the car goes on.

The Lock & Lock containers have little flaps made of the same plastic the container itself is made of. When you lay the lid on top of the container, you actually fold the flaps over the side of the container then snap it in place. This is the lock that the name speaks of.

The only negative thing about the container is that tomatoe based foods will stain the container.A little bleach will take the stain out. But I have a better solution. Before placing your food in the container, spray the container with a thin layer of non-stick cooking spray. If you do this you will not have the problem in the first place.The cooking spray prevents the tomatoe stain from adhering to the container.**

* *

I never got my items and useless customer service

I ordered clearance items from lock & lock in November. I sent a few emails to see why I hadn't got them since I already paid, about a month or so later, and never got a response. I called their customer service and I was told that they saw the eBay transaction but not the confirmation purchase in their system. He told me they would straighten it out, took my phone number and said he'd call me that night (last Friday). He even quoted me rush delivery and said they would ship out my order, regardless of finding the invoice or not, in 7-10 buisness days. Thats rush delivery? Sunday, new years day, I woke up to an email stating I received a refund from lock & lock through eBay. I didn't want a refund and never stated I did. I told them on the phone and in three emails to many departments, one which included almost all departments i could email, that I wanted my items. I had received a very discounted price so I was willing to overlook the delay. When I got the refund email, I emailed lock & lock to inform them of the mistake and I still haven't heard from them. I guess they didn't want my business. And i emailed them knowing I wouldn't get a response. But hopefully someone is looking through those emails. I'd say call them if you ever want to reach someone. And be prepared to wait. And good luck to you. I hope you get your items.

Keeps food fresh! Can't RAVE enough!

from Port Charlotte, FL

Comments about Lock and Lock Food Storage Containers:

I honestly can't say enough good things about Lock and Lock containers. They keep food fresh so much longer than anything else you could keep it in. I make a saled and put each ingredient in a seperate container and it keeps them fresh for well over a week! Even romaine lettuce is crisp after seven to ten days! It's great for keeping ice cream in the freezer and keeps out any other flavors and prevents ice cryatals from forming. There is even a bread box that keeps a loaf of bread fresh for ten days to two weeks! I end up saving a small fortune on just vegetables and bread! Lock and Lovck is also great for keeping dry goods from drying out or going stale, like cereal, chips, pretzels, rice and dry pasta. Storing brown sugar in Lock and Lock keeps it moist and fresh and doesn't let it turn into a hard, dried out, useless block. It's great to keep all baking ingredients in to keep them at their freshest and to keep out small bugs live weevils that can sometimes invade other containers. Store your own homemade baked goods in these containers and they will last several times longer. They're great to store anything that you want to keep air and/or water out of!

Threw away my disposables.

Comments about Lock and Lock Food Storage Containers:

In the last year or so I have tried to veer away from plastics for food storage and replace all those cheap disposable plastics with glass containers with lids but I do love these. I tried them when my grocery store had a special where once you spent a certain amount of money you were able to purchase the Lock and Lock containers for a reduced price. During this special I picked up several sets for much cheaper than they normally sell. They seal tightly and are such better quality and much heavier than those lightweight plastic containers. They are dishwasher safe, freezable and microwaveable as well, though we try not to microwave food in them. A great plus is that they come in some really useful and varied sizes. Much more than some of the other brands out there. I use mine a great deal for pantry storage and they stack so well. It sure helps keep my pantry neater. And they are bug proof so I don't have to worry about pantry pests getting in the food.

They are not just for the kitchen though! They work great in the sewing room to hold all those sewing notions and my husband has even stolen one to keep in his tackle box for baits. He loves that they do not leak in his box.

The only reason I did not give them a perfect 10 is their cost. Unless you find a great deal they can be costly but make great shower gifts for those new brides.

Lock In Food To Prevent Spills

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Lock and Lock Food Storage Containers:

The reason I love lock and lock is because once you "lock" a container, it won't open up. There is nothing worse than having a container open up ruining the food inside and making a mess. Because these containers are so good, I can throw my lunch into a container and add it to my bag with my laptop and my papers and know that it won't leak.

To make sure they are closed properly, you have to properly "lock" all 4 tabs on the lid. This is very easy to do and there is a clicking noise to confirm the container has been locked.

Because these containers are rectangular, you can stack them in your fridge, so they do not have to take up too much room. It's also helpful that they come in so many sizes. To save more space, I always choose the smallest size I can for food that I am storing.

I use these in the fridge to hold leftovers, vegetables, cut-up fruit---really anything. I've stored soup and smoothies and nothing has leaked. I have used my containers for spaghetti sauce many times and there is no staining. I also use these to store flour and other pantry staples.

amazing

Comments about Lock and Lock Food Storage Containers:

I absolutely love lock and lock. Its the best storage i have ever purchased. It will keep your food fresh for months. It comes in every color of the rainbow in all shapea and sizes. Its made of different material. U can get plastic glass. They are also microwavable and dishwasher safe. Air tight and water tight. I would reccomend these to anyone.

Comments about Lock and Lock Food Storage Containers:

I was a little wary of these new Lock and Lock containers the first time that I saw them. The locks on each side seemed strange and new, and I wondered how well they worked. However, after the first time of using them, I understood what the fuss was all about!

The Lock and Lock Food Storage Containers work quite well. The locks on each side are really easy to operate. Unlike other food storage containers where you have to check all the way around to make sure that part of the lid didn't get pushed down completely, once you lock all four sides of these, you know that it's closed and you're done. And once you lock the lids down, you know that the container is sealed. The seal is airtight and keeps food fresh for a long time.

I love the square shape of the Lock and Lock's as well. It makes stacking more than one very easy, as the grooves on the tops and bottoms of each container make them fit together perfectly.

By Far My favorite Storage Container!

Comments about Lock and Lock Food Storage Containers:

These are by far my favorite storage container on the market right now! I know they are much more expensive than the usual plastic storage container you can get at most retail stores but I have my reasoning for liking these. Most plastic containers when heated in the microwave or when holding warm liquids get flimsy and do not feel sturdy at all. These however, are great with hot liquids. My wife sends a lot of soups, stews and things that need to be microwaved with me for lunch and I must say these hold up great. When putting them in the microwave they do not come out feeling flimsy or movable, they feel just like they were when you put them in. The lids are really lock and lock. They have such a strong lock on them you do not need to worry about them spilling anything. I thought maybe after a few uses they would loose that nice suction seal, but they do not. I have had mine for awhile and I have yet to see them lose any type of seal. That rubber piece that goes along the edge of the lid that fits into the container for a suction is still intact and has not moved. They store nicely inside of each other and into your cabinets. These are well worth the money and they last! You will not find yourself replacing these week after week.

Lock and Lock

Comments about Lock and Lock Food Storage Containers:

The Lock and lock storage containers are one great solution to any pantry storage problem. I just stack them one on top of other and they always stack on top of each other or together. It makes life much easier. The containers do come in stackable sizes so that they fit well on each other. The variety of size is also great for taking care of small or big storage in the kitchen. I do use these ocassionally to pack my spouses' lunch and we've never had any spills. They lock perfectly and stay like that. I love how they can be easily put in diswashwer too. It make they literally maintainance free. The simple design and clean lines makes it fit into any kitchen or use.

Keeps products fresh

from Du Quoin, IL

Comments about Lock and Lock Food Storage Containers:

I recently purchased these as a promotion through a website. I'm the girl who uses washed cool whip containers to store my leftovers, so I wasn't really interested in putting items into expensive store-bought containers. A few months ago I joined Pinterest and found so many pictures of organized kitchens and pantries. I got the itch and had to do something about my cluttered pantry. I bought a large pack of the lock-n-lock containers and now use them to store everything from leftover halloween candy to open chips, cookies, or crackers. The quad snaps make sure your food is airtight and fresh. The only drawback I have is more regarding improper use of the product. My kids (my husband too!) have been known to open the box by unlatching only a few of the snaps instead of all four. When you do this, you can open the box (slightly) but you also can warp the box. After repeated attempted to "sneek just one cookie", one of my containers is hard to close because it has not been used properly. Other than that, I really love my lock-n-lock and would get more in a heartbeat!

I never got my items and useless customer service

from Bartlesville, OK

Comments about Lock and Lock Food Storage Containers:

Some of the best storage containers you'll every find.

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Lock and Lock Food Storage Containers:

The first containers had tops you had to line up to lock and lock on four sides.  They thought they would make it easier by not having to line up the closures.  Those particular closures didn't work well.  I now use them to put batteries and non-essentials in.  If you buy the lock and lock make sure to get the containers where you have to match up the closures.  They are air and water proof and I've tested them out numerous times and they work great.