Other Body Lotions:

Triple Lanolin Aloe Vera Hand&Body Lotion 20 oz

Amazing!

from Oxford, CT

Comments about Triple Lanolin Aloe Vera Hand&Body Lotion 20 oz:

I absolutely love this lotion! If I had to pick a favorite out of all the lotions I have tried this one would beat all the others. My hands get extremely dry especially in the winter and I work in the medical field so I am constantly washing. This lotion is my only saving grace. It immediately softens up my hands and gives them relief from painful cracking and bleeding. It doesn't cause my hands any stinging or burning which is a definite plus for me because many lotions do. It does not have too much of an odor and is quite the relaxing scent. It absorbs very quickly and does not keep my hands feeling greasy and I use a lot when I apply it. If you are having trouble finding the perfect hand lotion for dry and cracked skin I would highly recommend giving this one a try. I usually buy my bottle at a beauty supply store and the bottle should last you a decent amount of time. It is not that expensive either.

• Absorption:

Wonderful Lotion Triple Lanolin Aloe Vera Hand&Body Lotion

from Rosamond,CA

Comments about Triple Lanolin Aloe Vera Hand&Body Lotion 20 oz:

**Love this wonderfully rich lanolin hand and body lotion, it is made with Aloe Vera and is a great bargain with a big twenty fluid ounce bottle which last a very long time, goes on easily and is fast absorbing seems to protect my troubled skin, contact dermatitis problem skin, have tried countless brands of lotion and this one has proven itself both effective in relieving very dry skin and soothes the itch associated with contact dermatitis, has kept my hands free of this most annoying skin problem for over a year now since I purchased it, I will purchase this product again and recommend it to consumers with the driest skin.**