Other Shaving Creams:
Women's Shaving Creams
Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's Honey Mango Moisturizing Shave Cream

Trader Joe's Honey Mango Moisturizing Shave Cream

Pros

• Clean feel (3)

• Legs (3)

Where has this Shave Cream been all these years?

Trader Joe's Honey Mango Moisturizing Shave Cream has surpassed all my expectations! I believed my husband when he said it is the best shaving cream EVER. But I had to try it myself, works well for men and women. Needless to say, it is the best shave I've had in my entire life! I used it on my armpits and legs. You need very little of it, just a tiny pea size glob was enough for a whole leg. The legs were left smooth and moisturized and not at all dry like all the other chemical shaves left me, even the 'moisturizing' ones that are supposedly for sensitive skin. I will never go back to anything else! I love all of the Trader Joe's skin care products and the fact that they work well for men and women, my husband and I now share the same shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, body wash, and face wash. The prices are great too, especially considering the results!

Nice smelling

My husband had an allergic reaction to this, therefore, I wouldn't recommend this product.It smelled nice, it was inexpensive, but his face broke out and looked like it was sunburned. I do not know what ingredient(s) caused this, but Trader Joes let me return it easily.

Excellent shave cream

from Los Angeles

Pros

• Clean Feel
  • Close Shave
  • cruelty free
  • Doesn't Clog Razor
  • Fresh Scent
  • Moisturizes Skin
  • Protects Against Nicks & Cuts

• Women

Comments about Trader Joe's Honey Mango Moisturizing Shave Cream:

Love this product. Moisturizing. Just the right consistency.

Smells good, and well priced.

from Florida

Pros

• Close Shave
    • Doesn't Clog Razor
    • Fresh Scent
    • Moisturizes Skin

• Face
      • Women

Comments about Trader Joe's Honey Mango Moisturizing Shave Cream:

I had no idea this shaving cream/gel was marketed towards men. I bought a couple tubes of it at TJs when it was on sale and was amazed by how well it worked when I shaved my legs.

The product for what it is, is fairly inexpensive and I don't mind paying it for the amount of product that you get. It smells good and is easy to use.

I have fairly sensitive skin, and had no problems with this product. It left my legs and underarms feeling clean without any residue or build up and had a nice lasting moisturizing effect, as well as smell.

I love Trader Joes products but am just getting into using their beauty aids, glad I found this shaving cream/gel. I will continue buying it and would recommend it to people I know.

very good

from Cairo, Egypt

About Me Clean Shaven

Pros

• Clean Feel

Cons

• Messy

very good

good Wonderful product

from المغرب

About Me Scruffy Look

Pros

• Clean Feel

Cons

• Clogs Razor

• Face

Comments about Trader Joe's Honey Mango Moisturizing Shave Cream:

This is a nice product. I hope that I'm asking, but does not does not provide enough money this one of the best cosmetic beautification in the world if you like this product please to skimp it simple to suspend and very small and thank you that I love this product used it since one year has liked Kteer Anmna you like my name on Srakh the bloggers on blogger Tzro I hope that my website or Facebook page as soon as possible Vash and thanks for your kind attention that the state of Egypt Hahaha I wish to buy the product is beautiful and new
      If you want to become acquainted with the special Come on link Elvis Page fun Ali Srakh and I wish you a happy day and not Tnsa comment on the product and Thank you for listening to comments was with you on Srakh of Cairo, Egypt, and thank you buy the product and the Almighty special teach you how to use it Hahahahaha☺☺

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I was skeptical at first, but it works great!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Trader Joe's Honey Mango Moisturizing Shave Cream:

I saw this product at Trader Joes and was unsure if I would like shaving cream like this, but it worked just as well as other shaving creams. I still like the pump better, but I would definitely use this again. It had a good texture and went on well. I love that it has natural ingredients and I feel better using it. It made your legs feel great after using and moisturized your legs as well. Shaving was just as great with this product and it smelled good to top it off. This was all around a good product. I would recommend it to others.

It was just as effective as other brands in getting your legs shaved and did the job without drying out my legs after. It worked well and left my legs smooth. It really worked well with shaving and was just as easy to use as other name brands.

The smell was pretty good. The honey and mango were a good mix together and I left the shower feeling and smelling fresh and clean.

The best shaving cream

Comments about Trader Joe's Honey Mango Moisturizing Shave Cream:

Trader Joe's Honey Mango Moisturizing shave cream is simply amazing. As a long time user of traditional shaving creams and NEVER a cream that was not in the typical shaving canister. I thought this was a foo foo purchase I would regret. Well, not only did I not regret it, I loved this new product I just found. It smells absolutely delightful and the way it feels on your skin is wonderful. My legs feel amazing after shaving and I put a lotion on afterwards out of habit- but I am sure I could get away without the lotion after shaving.

This shaving cream is not only effective as a shaving cream- but it is also an effective skin moisturizer. I was so surprised how close of a shave I got when I first used this shaving cream. My legs felt like silk and I was hooked for life.

The honey mango scent in this shaving cream is just amazing. It makes my whole bathroom experience extra amazing. I do not think the scent lasts longer than the shower- but why should it? It is for use in the shower.

Great shaving cream and great smell!

Comments about Trader Joe's Honey Mango Moisturizing Shave Cream:

This shaving cream has the consistency of a lotion, so it doesn't foam up like other shaving creams. It has a great scent to it and rinses clean. My skin typically feels smoother and softer after using this shaving cream than others I've tried. I'd definitely recommend it!

best shaving creme product anywhere

from Boston, MA

Comments about Trader Joe's Honey Mango Moisturizing Shave Cream:

As the title said this is the best stuff anywhere. I have super sensitive skin and usually break out on my legs with other shaving creme but after six solid years of using this I have never had a problem with it. It can also be used as a hair conditioner too if you didnt know. What I love most about this creme is that it leaves my legs silky smooth and I don't have to use lotion after. That alone saves me time and money. A friend of mine on days that she doesnt shave will use it on her legs and arma in the shower then rinse it off similar to a bath oil that you use to soften your akin. She also told me that it helped fade some scars that she had, I have not seen a change like that personally but I wouldn't doubt that it may help with that as well.

I am so in love with this product! It smells delicious as well. I am a huge fan of trader joes and this product just speaks to their level of quality standards in picking items for their stores. I worked at Trader Joes for 2 years while I was in college so I have a biased opinion but even though im no longer an employee they are still one of my favorite stores.

Works great and leaves your legs super smooth and moisturized - you dont even need to use lotion after! I have not had razor burn since I started using this product even when I use the really crappy throw away razors.

This creme smells amazing! I wish they made a frosting or a candy that tasted the way it smells. It doesnt smell like a mango but it is tropical and sweet but not overly sweet.

Wonderful shaving cream!

Comments about Trader Joe's Honey Mango Moisturizing Shave Cream:

I really love Trader Joe's Honey Mango Moisturizing Shave Cream! First of all, it is organic-my body is not absorbing any weird and dangerous chemicals when I shave! It feels amazing on my skin-even the delicate skin under my arms. It is so rich and creamy. After I shave, my skin feels smooth, soft, creamy, and rejuvenated. I love how it makes my skin feel. Another plus about this shaving cream is that a small amount makes a nice, rich lather. The smell is fantastic! What could be better than the sweet smell of mango and honey combined!?

Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. It makes a wonderful rich, soft, and luxurious lather. Makes shaving a relaxing experience!

It smells wonderful! Honey and Mango is a great combination!

Nice smelling