Other Shaving Creams:

Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel - Sensitive Skin

Pros

Cons

Skintimate Moisturizing with Vitamin E: Great Treatment for Skin

Anything that can make the shaving process more comforting is a welcome addition to the morning routine and it is great that manufacturers have created so many different new products for this purpose. I have tried most all of them at some point and one of the brands I like is Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel Sensitive Skin with Lotionized Vitamin E.

Shaving Gel Facts and Commentary:

Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel Sensitive Skin with Lotionized Vitamin E is an extra- moisturizing shaving gel that is pinkish in color and lubricates very well. The scent is one of soap and perfume, in contrast to other Skintimate products, which often smell like fruit or something more feminine.

Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel Sensitive Skin with Lotionized Vitamin E is a silky product and while it is really intended for women, most men will like it and find it very effective for shaving the face and neck. The best feature is the moisturizing ability. It softens the skin and the hair so that they blade glides across your skin more readily and without irritation.

Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel Sensitive Skin with Lotionized Vitamin E is unique among most shaving gels in the way it feels and it is easy to see why the product has such a following. The added vitamin E and other ingredients make it feel silkier, almost like lotion has been applied to the skin. For this reason, it is almost like giving ones’ self a skin treatment as well as a shave.

Bottom Line Viewpoint:

Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel Sensitive Skin with Lotionized Vitamin E is a very good shaving product made for women, but good enough and gender- neutral enough to be used by most men. The moisturizing abilities place this gel above most others and the overall ability to prepare the skin for the shaving task are certainly above average- a combination of qualities that win this product an easy recommendation.

This product is very effective at moisturizing the skin and it does make shaving more comfortable for men and women.

The scent is good- nothing amazing, but good and netral enough that men and women will both like it.

Ok shaving cream, not my favorite.

This shaving cream was only OK. I don't usually purchase sensitive lotions of any sort, and I bought this in hopes that I would have less irritation after shaving. While this shaving cream did the job, I felt as though I did not get as close of a shave as I would have with other types of shaving cream, and it did not do anything to lessen the irritation. If you are someone with more sensitive skin than I have, this may be the shaving cream for you. I prefer the regular Skintimate shaving cream, and I most likely will not purchase this again. I will say, however, that this was better than some other brands, or generic types of shaving cream. Given the option of this shaving cream or a different brand, I would still likely choose this (or just use conditioner)!

This did not do a great job with getting a close shave, and did not do much to lessen the irritation on my legs after shaving.

This did not have a strong scent, if any at all.

Good for sensitive skin

Comments about Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel - Sensitive Skin:

Skintimate skin therapy moisturizing sensitive skin shave gel is a good shave gel for sensitive skin. Before I found skintimate sensitive shave gel, I would always have red bumps after shaving my legs. After I realized I had to shave LAST in the shower, after my skin had softened, and use the gel for sensitive skin- I never get red bumps. All skintimate shave gels smell great and this one does too! A very good all around sensitive shave gel.

Skinitmate does a great job of helping prevent getting red bumps and razor burn after shaving your legs. My skin is always smooth and moisturized after I shave and this gel works great. The lathery foam the gel creates is thick enough to protect your skin while shaving.

I love the way skintimate shave gels smell. The sensitive shave gel is no different! It smells great and leaves the bathroom smelling heavenly and fruity after a shower. My skin also smells for a while after I get out of the shower.

Smooth Legs Await You!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel - Sensitive Skin:

This is the main shaving cream I use and I like it a lot. I have sensitive skin so I try to find a gentle shaving cream. This one works! It doesn't have a lot of scent to it, but still smells good. It foams up really well and goes on smooth. Other shaving creams have left my legs feeling dry afterward, but this one keeps them feeling soft. Your legs will feel as silky as if you were to use another product that wasn't for sensitive skin. I really like this product. When it comes to shaving this is the one I buy. It is also a great price and inexpensive. It goes on well. I would recommend giving this product a try, especially if you are looking for something for sensitive skin.

This product is very effective in getting your legs smooth and still keeping them silky. It doesn't dry out your skin and leaves you feeling fresh.

There really isn't much scent to this product. That being said, the little scent it does have smells fresh and clean. I like the smell of this product.

Love this shaving cream

from Richmond VA

Comments about Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel - Sensitive Skin:

This is such great shaving cream! I was so pleased with how well it helped me to shave and how it helped me to reduce the frequency of scratches and nicks. It left my legs feeling incredibly soft and smooth, not to mention moisturized thanks to the fact that this cream is "lotionized". Even in the dead of winter when my skin was dry and scratchy, this shaving cream really helped to restore my skin. I was so pleased with it and I will definitely continue to use it. It's great even for sensitive skin. Even my husband gave it a try when his own oh-so-manly shaving cream ran out and he said he loved it! I don't think I'll ever convince him to use any other kind now. I guess I had better start buying it in doubles!

This is one of the best I have ever used! I was really happy with how it helped me shave and how it treated my skin after the fact.

This cream smells so lovely and leaves a very light perfume behind. I love the fragrance.

Great moisturizing shave gel!

Comments about Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel - Sensitive Skin:

Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel for Sensitive Skin is my favorite shave gel. It is the most moisturizing shave gel I have ever used. My legs feel so much nicer after using this shave gel when shaving. It lathers up very nicely and goes on smooth and even. The razor (no matter the brand or type) glides over my legs without nicking my legs. I get a nice close shave without razor burn or nicks. And the scent lingers on my skin for a while too, which is nice. The Sensitive Skin formula does not bother my skin at all.The cap can be a little hard to get off when your hands are wet in the shower so I just leave the cap loose on top. There is no build up in my shower from this shave gel either. It rinses clean off of my skin as well as the bathtub floor.

I rarely get nicked by the razor when I use Skintimate Shave gel. And my skin feels much more moisturized after using.

The scent is very pleasant and calming. It smells similar to baby powder.

so smooth

Comments about Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel - Sensitive Skin:

I have been using this shaving cream for years and years. If you have sensitive skin like me and are prone to cuts and scrapes when shaving then this is definitely the shaving cream for you. I always see great results when I use this shaving cream. I have sensitive skin that is prone to getting dry when I take hot showers in the winter and especially if I dry shave or do not shave with a good enough shaving cream or soap but I never have that problem when I use Skintimate's skin therapy moisturizing shave gel. It always leaves my skin smooth and silky and I always feel like I shaved every hair. I never have to worry if I missed a spot or if I am going to have those pesky red shaving bumps. Overall a great shaving gel for those of you who are like me and have sensitive skin or are accident prone.

This shaving cream leaves my legs feeling smooth and silky soft.

This shaving cream smells so good! So nice to have a shaving cream that smells feminine instead of masculine.

Perfect product for sensitive skin

Comments about Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel - Sensitive Skin:

Overall I love this Skintimate Shave Gel. I always purchase Skintimate products when looking for shaving gel but this one is by far my favorite. I do not really have sensitive skin but this shaving gel leaves my skin feeling moisturized and flawless. It does an amazing job at keeping my legs soft, silky, and health. It really does an excellent job at protecting your skin from the irritation shaving can cause. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for smooth, healthy looking legs!

Overall this Skintimate shaving gel does everything you would want a shaving gel to do and more! It truly makes your skin healthier and softer after using it. You will no longer get dry and irritated legs after repetitive shaving. Out of all of Skintimate's Shaving gel this is by far my favorite. It will leave your feeling soft and sexy. It is truly a great product for a great price.

I really love the scent of this Skintimate Shaving gel because it is not too overpowering. It just leaves you feeling fresh and clean.

Beats Using Soap!

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel - Sensitive Skin:

I have a confession to make, I am guilty of using soap to lather up my legs in order to shave. The downside to using soap instead of shaving cream is, soap dries out very quickly. Since soap dries out fast, one has to apply soap numerous times in order to shave.

I now use skintimate shaving gel instead of using bar soap. What a difference using shaving gel makes, it takes me half the time to shave now. The shaving gel does not dry out like bar soap would. The shaving gel lather's up nicely, it makes it easier to get a close shave and my legs look and feel great.

Skintimate shaving gel doesn't irritate my skin, I haven't notice any bumps at all. The scent is really pleasant, no harsh smell at all. The cost of skintimate is very reasonable and can be found in most stores.

The container last a while, no need to use a large amount of shaving gel. I really like this product and i am glad I decided to give skintimates a try.

Great for Legs!

Comments about Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel - Sensitive Skin:

Skintimate shave gel works great on my legs. They are so smooth and moisturized afterwards and smell amazing. The razor glides right over and leaves my legs silky smooth and they are even so moisturized that they almost seem to shine! It is probably the smoothest shave I have ever achieved with any type of shave gel or cream. It is a little expensive, but it lasts a long time because it puffs up some kind of like mousse and then it spreads so well. Just a little dab can cover my whole leg easily! It doesn't require much covering the area for it to be effective. However; it doesn't work very well for bikini areas though. I don't know if it is the fragrance that is irritating or what the exact problem with it is, but it causes bumps and makes me itchy almost immediately after using it. As long as you are just using it on your legs it is a great product that I use and would be comfortable recommending to others.

Excellent cream

Comments about Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel - Sensitive Skin:

Wow what a difference with this shaving cream. It's absolutely struggle free; it moisturizers your skin so well that it almost feels like you're not shaving. Helps keep the nicks down, even on the driest of skin. Great stuff!

Extremely effective. This definitely works and helps you shave to the fullest extent with no problem. It also leaves your skin very smooth.

I really like the scent of this. It makes shaving that much more bearable!

Excellent for Sensitive Skin

Comments about Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel - Sensitive Skin:

This Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel really creates a barrier between your skin and the razor. I've never had a smoother shave before using this shave gel! I use it for all of my shaving needs! It is so rich, thick, and creamy, and feels so luxurious on my skin! I never get any nicks or cuts when shaving anymore!