4.9
Other Shaving Creams:
Women's Shaving Creams
Skintimate

4.9

Pros

• Moisturizes skin (4)
  • Clean feel (3)
  • Doesn't clog razor (3)
  • Fresh scent (3)

• Legs (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Clean shaven (4)

My favorite

from Portland, OR

About Me Clean Shaven

Pros

• Clean Feel
  • Close Shave
  • Fresh Scent
  • Moisturizes Skin

Comments about Skintimate Shave Gel Raspberry:

Have used this one always

Oh so soft...

from Washington

About Me Clean Shaven

Pros

• Close Shave
    • Doesn't Clog Razor
    • Fresh Scent
    • Moisturizes Skin

Comments about Skintimate Shave Gel Raspberry:

This is one of the best shave products out there! A little goes a long way. I find that I get a super close shave with this product. Really happy with the results!

I love skintimate

from Los angeles

About Me Clean Shaven

Pros

• Clean Feel
      • Doesn't Clog Razor
      • Fresh Scent
      • Moisturizes Skin
      • Protects Against Nicks & Cuts

• Women

Comments about Skintimate Shave Gel Raspberry:

I love this product I love the smell of it I love how it lives my legs it lives them so soft and smooth and smelling really good and fresh I do recommend it it is not messy and it doesn't dry or anything.

Leaves my legs feeling amazing 10/10 love it!

from Richmond Maine

About Me Clean Shaven

Pros

• Clean Feel
        • Doesn't Clog Razor
        • Moisturizes Skin
        • Protects Against Nicks & Cuts

• Women

Comments about Skintimate Shave Gel Raspberry:

It's great on legs because it's a lot less messy then cream shaving creams and you'll waste less product in my opinion!

Excellent!

from Kansas

Comments about Skintimate Shave Gel Raspberry:

Skintimate has some of the best shave gels around. Their raspberry scented one is my favorite due to the pleasant smell. I have been using this shave gel since high school and I am 23 now. Seriously, this makes shaving a much more pleasant experience.

This comes out of the can in a gel form but turns into more of your typical shaving cream texture once you rub it in. You get such a close shave with this product. Your legs end up being so smooth and I find the gel to be very moisturizing on my skin. One can lasts a lot longer than you would think. I can't see myself changing shave gels anytime soon unless they finally quit making it. I love this stuff!

This gel does not irritate my skin, like many skin products do. It coats your legs nicely and you get an extremely close shave. When you get out of the shower your legs are EXTREMELY soft for the rest of the day. I will just sit there and rub my legs like a weirdo because they feel so nice.

I love this raspberry scent, I find it to be very calming.

This is a really great shaving cream!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Skintimate Shave Gel Raspberry:

I like to go through different scents of shaving cream and pick a good smelling one. I liked this raspberry scent. It drew me to the product first. I've used this brand before, so I knew that it would work well. It does a good job of helping your legs get a clean and smooth shave. I like the way my legs feel after I shave with this shaving gel. It feels like it moisturizes your legs and doesn't leave you with dry skin. The other thing that drew me to this product was the price. This particular brand of shaving cream is sold at many stores for a really decent price. I will definitely be using this again. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't seem to irritate it. It's a great shaving cream for the price!

It does a good job at a getting you a great shave. It leaves your legs feeling smooth. It doesn't leave you with dry skin like some other forms of shaving do. This works well.

The scent is strong, but it smells good. I liked it! As long as you like raspberries you will probably like it.

Raspberry Skintimate leaves legs feeling silky smooth

Comments about Skintimate Shave Gel Raspberry:

I really hate shaving. It is always so irriating to my skin. Putting lotion on afterwards just really burns if you get any nicks at all. Raspberry Skintimate maybe hasn't made shaving a lot of fun, but it is not so much a dreaded chore anymore. My legs now feel smooth and silky and that makes me happy. I am more apt to keep a better shaving schedule now instead of waiting until I just can't wait any longer. That can be a long time in the winter.

The gel just clings to your skin better and makes your razor just glide over while removing the hair. Plus afterwards my skin feels moisturized and silky. No more burning and irriated skin. My skin gets really dried out in the winter and the summer is shorts weather, so who wants red and irriated spots on their legs. Not to mention how sensitive skin gets when exposed to the sun.

I love the Raspberry scent of Skintimate. It has a nice and refreshing scent and smells just yummy. It leaves my legs feeling so soft and smooth. It is now the only brand of shaving gel that I pick up when I am out shopping.

I've been using this shaving cream for over 10 years!

Comments about Skintimate Shave Gel Raspberry:

I really love this raspberry-scented Skintimate Shave Gel. It softens skin and allows for a significantly closer shave than other shaving creams I've used. My skin is so soft and smooth, and it stays that way much longer than it does if I use any other product. I can shave less often because of how close of a shave I get.

On top of the good shave, this product also smells FANTASTIC. I viewed shaving as a chore before I discovered this product. The scent turns shaving into a much more enjoyable experience.

I've been using this product for over 10 years. I've tried other products when they go on sale, but I keep coming back to the Skintimate Raspberry Shave Gel. It gives me the results I want for an affordable price. I can't imagine switching to any other brand.

This product works so well! I get such a close shave that seems to last forever. I've found that I have to shave less often because of how well this product works. It leaves skin feeling so soft and smooth!

The raspberry scent is probably my favorite thing about this product. It's not a very strong scent, just a light and refreshing fruity scent. The scent tends to stay with me for the rest of the day, which is always good!

Comments about Skintimate Shave Gel Raspberry:

I love my skintimate shave gel, it's an amazing product. I used to just use my husband's shave gel because it was easier. I saw this stuff at the drugstore on sale one day and decided what the heck, I'll give it a try. When I squirted some into my hand I loved the delicious fragrance instantly. It smells so wonderfully like raspberries you could almost eat it. I rubbed it over my skin and it lathered up so thick, and it was instantly soothing against the dryness. I live in Canada so my skin is always dry in the winter. This stuff is so great, it makes it easy to shave your legs, and when you're done it's like your skin is revitalized, so soft and smooth like silk. That feeling lasts all day and longer. That lovely raspberry scent stays with you too. It's like using a shaving gel and a skin conditioner at the same time. I never cut myself when I use my skintimate and I would recommend this to anyone that wants a wonderful product with a lovely fragrance.

Smooth legs!

Comments about Skintimate Shave Gel Raspberry:

I have used this product for a while now and I must say that it is one of the best ones out there! I love the light raspberry scent, it smells delicious! It is full of moisturizers that makes for a close shave and leaves my skin nourished and silky smooth. Highly recommended!!