Other Snacks & Cookies:

Tostitos - Scoops

Fajita Scoops are SO GOOD you can eat them by itslef

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Tostitos - Scoops:

The new fajita scoops are sooo good. My hubby and I had them with the new Blanco dip. We found ourselves not dipping at times, just eating the chips. This was the best creative snap Tosistos has made in a long time since the "hint of lime." I was definitely recommend. Great for parties!

Tostitos Scoops

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Tostitos - Scoops:

Tostitos Scoops are the perfect chips for eating dip, salsa and chili. I like to make homemade chili and serve Tostitos Scoops on the side. I also like to serve Tostitos Scoops with artichoke and spinach dip, seven layer bean dip and guacamole dip.

Tostitos Scoops are made from 100% white corn, has 0 grams of trans fat and has no preservatives.

These chips are great and I highly recommend them.

Tostitos Scoops

Comments about Tostitos - Scoops:

What a marvelous invention - a chip designed for the scooping, or shoveling, of dip! When I first tasted the un-scooped version of these chips I thought they were a nice tasting, slightly salty corn flavored chip. But whenever I used them for dipping, they would always break and the part of the chip with dip on, would remain in the dip! I would then have to scoop my dipped chip out with a spoon. Then I discovered the scoop, as it were! Not only are these little scoops perfect for spooning out delicious dip, but they seem to be much sturdier than their predecessor, perhaps that's by design, but I genuinely feel they are slightly thicker. They also break less easily in the packet. The manufacturer packs enough air in the packet that they hold up to a relatively good amount of handling but the chips don't break. Usually with chips there are abundant crumbs left at the bottom of the packet which are not good for scooping or dipping. In my opinion, these are the best chips for scooping.

Awesome all around

Comments about Tostitos - Scoops:

Tostitos is the leader in tortilla chips and the scoop design of this chip is perfect for the intended use of "scooping" salsa. Like all chips, many of them break and you are left with crumbs, but you will find that these hold together pretty well in the bag so that most of them serve the same purpose. Buy these for dipping!

Really good, wish they'd go on sale more often

Comments about Tostitos - Scoops:

Tostitos "Scoops" are delicious. They're really salty, which may be bad for some consumers but it's a plus in my opinion. They're called "Scoops" because of their shape. They're basically corn chips shaped liked tiny bowls. They're great for salsa dipping. Tostitos brand costs a bit more than the tortilla chip brands we normally buy, but I like to get these in the summer to go with my homemade salsa (which intentionally has a really thin consistency).

Great for parties!

Comments about Tostitos - Scoops:

I love Tostitos Scoops! They have a great flavor. They are nice, salty, and crunchy. They taste a lot like a corn tortilla. What I really like is their convenient shape. They are shaped like a taco salad bowl. They really hold your dip, salsa, or cheese dip in place. You are able to scoop up a really good amount of salsa. They are so easy and convenient at parties. We served them at my graduation party with a layered Mexican dip.

Finally a chip made for dipping!!

Comments about Tostitos - Scoops:

Tostitos are known as the main dipping chips and a must for all parties. They go great in nachos and Mexican dishes. I can eat so much of them by myself especially with some mild salsa but I would always spill the salsa. The Tostitos Scoops are a simple genius idea to get more salsa on the chip to your mouth.

you can scoop any dip with these!

Comments about Tostitos - Scoops:

I love the crunchiness! You get the same flavor/taste as the big Tostito Chips, but in the convenience of a scoopable chip! Any dip you can think of can be used with this chip! It stand up to dipping with out breaking easily, unless in something very thick! It doesn't get soggy either, unless you leave the dip in the chip for a long time! These are great for a party and being small there is less double dipping involved!

Perfect for dipping

from Simpsonville, SC

Comments about Tostitos - Scoops:

Tostitos chips are the best!  I especially love the shape of the Scoops chips.  They are deep enough to hold just the right amount of dip.  This is especially handy when eating salsa or chunkier dips, such as black bean dip or Texas caviar.  It is easy to get a chip and a mouthful of dip without making a mess because of the scoop design.  They are almost like tiny, little edible bowls of corn chip!  These chips have just the right amount of salt and crunch, and they are not too thick.  Unlike other corn chips, they do not feel too greasy.  I also prefer the taste of white corn, which is the primary ingredient of these chips.  Sometimes, bags of potato chips or tortilla chips have many broken pieces that are difficult to eat.  That rarely happens with this brand of corn chip.  Although they are all-natural, I do have one complaint; I wish they were available for purchase in an organic variety.

I love Tostidos scoops

from Beech Creek, PA

Comments about Tostitos - Scoops:

It just wouldn't be right to serve my taco dip with anything else but Tostidos scoops. They have a great flavor and they don't break off in the dip like other brands I have tried. They are the perfect size for dipping and their shape makes it just right for scooping up the right amount of dip to go with it. They aren't to hard but they don't get soggy either. I like to snack on them just by themselves also