Other Snacks & Cookies:
Stacy's
Stacy's - Pita Chips

Stacy's - Pita Chips

Fantastic taste

I was skeptical at first about purchasing pita chips, but I was having a party at my house and I like to have "different" food to offer to my attendies, so I decided on the Garlic Stacy's Pita Chips. I myself was not the first to try the chips, as attendies tried the pita chips, I heard each of them walk away with a "wow, these are really good" comments. So i tried one, they were fantastic. They were perfectly seasoned, crisp, and light tasting. The garlic wasn't overwhelming. They tasted great with dip and they tasted great alone. Many of the people at the party hadn't heard of Stacy's and were reading the bag and asking where I got them so that they could pick up a bag. This product is very well made and flavored, I will be purchasing them again, as well as other attendies of my party. I look forward to trying the other flavors available. Great product, I recommend this product to everyone as an excellent tasting healthy snack.

You couldn't pay me to eat these.

Stacy's Pita chips are terrible, and I hope you read this review before you waste any money on them. They're incredibly hard, which is odd since Stacy's also makes bagel chips. You'd think they'd want to differentiate between the products. The pita chips are also such a jagged rectangle, chances are you'll cut up the roof of your mouth. The taste is bad too. It's really salty. No thank you.

Loud!

from Jacksonville, FL

About Me Foodie

Pros

• Flavorful
  • Healthy

Cons

• Snack

Comments about Stacy's - Pita Chips:

These chips are absolutely fantastic! I could eat them with almost anything. However, loud enough to wake my roommate up if I'm chewing. When my girlfriend is eating them I have to repeat what I said every time. Again, phenomenal chips.

Much too jagged and hard

Comments about Stacy's - Pita Chips:

I've tried these a few times - despite making them thinner, recently a thicker chip caused gum trauma and bleeding. It hurt quite alot and I tossed out an almost full bag as a result of it. That's it, I won't be buying anymore. They have a good toasty flavor but are too salty anyway. Hurting my mouth when eating is not something I will ever buy again. Stacy didn't do thin the chips enough at all.

Stacy's Pita Chips Review

from Georgia

Comments about Stacy's - Pita Chips:

I love Stacy's Pita Chips, and the cinnamon sugar flavor. The cinnamon sugar flavor is my favorite! The cinnamon sugar adds a sweet taste to the pita chips and makes the chips taste really delicious. I love these chips because they are healthy and have been extremely beneficial to my weight loss. I have been eating Stacy's Pita Chips - Cinnamon Sugar with a healthy veggie sub daily, and I have really seen a difference in my weight. I love Stacy's Pita Chips - Cinnamon Sugar because they taste great and are made with pita. The cinnamon sugar gives the pita a sweet flavor I just love. I love that these chips are baked with crushed oats and sesame seeds also. These chips are very crunchy, and I love how they are all-natural. Stacy's Pita Chips - Cinnamon Sugar help me to stay healthy and lose weight. They taste amazing. I prefer these chips over greasy, unhealthy Lay's Potato Chips.

yum, yum, yum

Comments about Stacy's - Pita Chips:

If you're looking for a great tasting chip, look no further, these are just for you, Stacey's pita chips come in a huge variety of flavors and they all have something good to offer. They go so well on their own, or pair them up with a yummy dip and you've got some really wonderful appetizers! And, these cinnamon sugar one's are so delicious!

Very good but a bit pricey.

Comments about Stacy's - Pita Chips:

I heard these chips were pretty good, so I bought a bag. They were indeed good, but a bit pricey. They were even on sale but the bag isn't big enough for the price I paid. I did like them and they are a quick and convenient snack which is super nice because I am always on the go. Yes, I'd recommend these, but I wouldn't buy them again unless they were on sale, plus a coupon.

Stacy's Pita Chips are a great snack

Comments about Stacy's - Pita Chips:

These pita chips satisfy both sweet and crunchy cravings for me. I enjoy that they are hearty and very crunchy. The chips are large and heavy and there is no way to eat an entire bag at once, which I tend to do with thin chips. These are a great buy for the money, and I enjoy the different varieties and flavors that they come in.

Great with hummus.

Comments about Stacy's - Pita Chips:

I have tried only the original flavor of Stacy's Pita Chips. Let me start off with the good. The chips have a nice toasted and salted flavor. The are a little bland, but, for me, that really allows the hummus or dip to stand out. As far as the bad goes, roughly half of the chips tend to be very hard. We're talking "tooth chipping" hard. Our younger kids would refuse to eat them because they couldn't chew them. I would recommend that the brand try to make thinner chips that would not be as hard on teeth.

Stacy's Pita Chips

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Stacy's - Pita Chips:

Stacy's Pita Chips are awesome. My favorite flavor is the cinnamon and sugar pita chips. As soon as I took my first bite out of these pita chips it reminded me of a homemade apple pie.

These pita chips are baked and not fried which makes them a bit more healthier than your average potato chip.

This sweet treat can be found in most grocery stores.
    I absolutely love these pita chips. I highly recommend them.

Baked pita chips dusted with cinnamon sugar.

Comments about Stacy's - Pita Chips:

Stacy's Pita Chips are a great snack for those that are trying to eat healthier. They are much lower in fat and calories that other chips and crackers. They hold up really well to dipping without breaking into smaller pieces. I really love the cinnamon sugar flavor, especially to dip into Greek yogurt.

Very hard chips

Comments about Stacy's - Pita Chips:

Stacy's pita chips come in come delicious flavors and the plain ones are nice with dips like hummus. I find that they are very thick and hard, so if you have difficulty chewing this won't be the snack for you. They are a more natural chip option if you're craving a crunchy snack but don't want fried potato chips.