Other Lawn Mowers:

Toro Ready Start 6.5 HP Lawn Mower

A great product

from Middletown, NJ

About Me Do-It-Yourself

Pros

• powerful enough to go up sharp grades

Cons

Comments about Toro Ready Start 6.5 HP Lawn Mower:

I use this in the Spring when I want a really "high" cut ... that height is higher than my MTD RTZ mower can cut. It is very easy starting, smooth running, and does a great job mulching the cuttings.

Toro Ready Start 6.5, the easiest mower we've ever started.

from Bothell, WA

Comments about Toro Ready Start 6.5 HP Lawn Mower:

The **Toro Ready Start 6.5** starts easy and the self propel feature makes it easy to mow flats and hills. The drive mechanism is easy to use and speed Mulching option is also an excellent feature. We have been very happy with this mower for its durability and great features.  Our family has appreciated the performance of this machine.  We would highly recommend this mower to anyone who has a large yard!

It's like walking the dog!

from Walker, LA

Comments about Toro Ready Start 6.5 HP Lawn Mower:

As I've gotten older, I find it harder and harder to cut my own grass.  After I purchased my new Toro lawnmower, for the first time I used a self-propelled lawn mower.  Not only is it guaranteed to start on just 1 pull, it had so much power that I felt like I was walking my dog instead of cutting my grass.  All I had to do was aim it!  The engine runs fairly quietly for a lawn mower.  Also, I loved the variable speed lever which allows you to slow down or speed up.