Other Body Lotions:

Cons

This Body Lotion Smells Fresh And Clean And Will Soothe Dry Skin

from Stockton, CA

Comments about The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Puree Body Lotion:

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Puree Body Lotion was a nice surprise. I liked it better than I thought I would. I love eating grapefruits for breakfast, but I wasn't sure it would work as a lotion. Fortunately, it does. This lotion smells great and has a fresh and clean scent. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth. I like using this lotion on my arms and legs the most. I rub it into my skin and it dissolves quickly and my dry skin is gone. I have to repeat the process, but I don't mind. Lotion is thinner than cream. I have to apply lotion a couple of times a day. My dry skin will not come back for hours after I use this stuff. The lotion is a pretty color. I like the texture of it as well. The texture feels like a gel lotion against my skin. It comes in a cute container that is easy to use. I like the price of this lotion too. This lotion isn't greasy, and that is a plus. It is pretty effective. I think my skin looks firm after I use this for about a week. It will do wonders for sensitive skin. I was able to try this lotion when a sale was going on. I'm glad I did. I will be using this lotion again and again.

Good Lotion With a Great Scent

from Hartford, CT

Comments about The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Puree Body Lotion:

I adore food scented bath and body products and it seems like I can never use enough lotion, especially during the winter. When I discovered The Body Shop's Pink Grapefruit Puree Body Lotion I was very excited.

I love citrus scents so as soon as I tried this out in the store I knew I had to bring some home with me.

I love the pump design of the bottle. It makes it incredibly easy to dispense as much or as little of the lotion as you need. The bottle is sturdy (and recyclable!) and does not tip when you use the pump.

The lotion works very well and moisturizes without leaving a greasy film on the skin. It absorbs quite quickly, which is especially nice when you're using it before getting dressed or on your hands.

The scent is lovely. It smells just like a freshly cut open pink grapefruit! It really does! I use this mostly in the summer because of the summery/citrusy scent but it is great all year round.

Smells like heaven.

Comments about The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Puree Body Lotion:

I am a huge lotion lover. You can never have enough and no one wants to have dry, crusty, and even some times painfull dry skin. The body shop's lotion is top notch. It is the perfect consistency. A little goes a long way which is always an amazing thing with really anything now a days. The other thing I love is it doesn't make you feel oily after which wins big points in my book. The scent is also heavenly not too strong but not something that smells weird once you put it on. I find my self thinking mmmmmmmmm what smells good then I realize it is just me. I love everything about this lotion it is definitely top of the line and really reasonably priced.