Other Hair Conditioners:

TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner

Pros

Cons

great detangling and volume conditioner

I have really out of control frizzy hair that is very hard to manage and style and I have to use a good quality conditioner or else! I can't use super cheap hair products but I also dont like to pay a fortune when there are tons of resreasonable alternatives. I also like to get a good sized bottle because of my hair being so thick and long i need to use a lot of product to be able to get it through all of my hair. I will try anything once and after my sister who has the same hair type as me reccomended this I gave it a try. After one use my hair seemed much lighter and much more smooth. It was also easier to style and my hair held a curl a lot better then it did with other products. I liked how the conditioner was in a large bottle, and how it had a nice creaminess without being so thick and hard to work through all my hair. I mostly concentrate on my ends and not my scalp with the conditioner and it worked right through and rinsed out easily. I was able to brush my hair out with a comb after which is almost unheard of with my hair. It is very long and breaks a lot when I have to rip through tangles. With this i had almost no tangles. This sAved me the time and hassle of detangling my hair after a shower. Normally I leave a trace amount of conditioner in my hair so it brushes out easier but with tresseme i do not have to do this. You can find these products most places where hair products are sold so its easy to find, and very reasonably priced and you get a large bottle for less money then the others which are half the size or less and twice the cost. I didn't notice any problems with continued use and my hair stayed nice and light and soft and the breakage was a lot less.i also used this for my two girls who have super thin and brittle hair and very thick hair and it worked great for them too. I reccomended people this a try it works well on different hair types, its reasonably priced, widely available, and works as advertised. Its worth trying for sure!

Nice lightweight conditioner

I've been conditioning my hair a lot lately and I did not want to develop a coating on my hair. My sister gave me a bottle of this to use. I had just colored my hair and I wanted a conditioner that would not strip the color. My color did not run out and I felt my hair was not weighted down as much. However, the claims of volume were a bit exaggerated. I still had to use my curling iron to get a bit of height. The bottles are always oversized and you do get at least three weeks worth of conditioner out of each bottle

This conditioner is very gentle, it did not strip my color and did a reasonable job of moisturizing my hair. All volume shampoos and conditioners contain some type of alcohol ingredient and this conditioner does a pretty good job of moisturizing without being drying.

Nice clean scent with a slightly minty undertone. Smells nice right after the shower but does not last long. I have a sensitive scalp and this was gentle enough not to make it itchy or irritated.

great detangling and volume conditioner

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Detangles
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Texture
  • Smooths & Softens

Cons

• Wavy Hair

Love natural products.

from Ohio

Comments about TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner:

The main reason I decided to try this "TRESemme naturals radiant volume conditioner" was because of the commercial. When I saw them advertise this the word "Natural" completely drew me in. I have been trying to use less and less products with those harsh chemicals in it. This conditioner really impressed me, my hair felt amazing. It states that after just one wash you will notice a difference in your hair. It did exactly that, my hair did not feel weighed down by any chemicals or harsh soap residue. It was an all "natural" clean and shine. When I wash with this conditioner I don't have to worry about what I'm going to do with my hair when it's flat or limp looking because this conditioner gave me a little bit of extra volume. I love the softness I get from this conditioner after using it. I haven't noticed much of a difference in my split ends, but I have been loosing less hair which I am STOKED about. I definitely recommend this conditioner if you want that all natural feeling of cleanliness.

Love this conditioner, it does only good things for my hair!

The scent is very clean smelling, you will really enjoy it.

A Top Product

from Nashville, TN

Comments about TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner:

I was blown away by the smell of this conditioner. It is one of the best scents that I have ever had the pleasure to whiff... It is even hard to describe. It was very natural, very invigorating. And, from the opening of the bottle things only became much better, and this is an awesome product that gets two thumbs up from me.

I loved how this conditioner made my hair feel. It felt like silk. And, unlike most other brands I have tried, it took a small amount to do wonders. My hair looked awesome, and felt the same way, too.

It works to add volume to the hair. If you have thin hair, then this is something that you can benefit from using. I often noted how my hair looked so amazing after I washed it.

This is a product that you will love. It works like magic every time, keeping your hair soft and manageable while building volume

Two thumbs up. The smell of this stuff is some of the best that I have ever smelled!

Great for wavy hair.

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner:

I used to use TRESemme products all the time when I was in college and on a tight budget. I remembered them being ok, nothing special but not bad for the price. I recently stopped using sulfates and silicones on my very long wavy hair, so when I heard that TRESemme offered a silicone/sulfate free conditioner I decided to give it a try. Most of the other silicone free products are very expensive so I wanted to try the lower priced option first. I was pleasantly surprised by the TRESemme. You definitely wouldn't mistake this for a salon quality conditioner. It's quite a bit thinner, and not quite as moisturizing. It is easy to apply to my hair though and I don't kind using a bit extra because it is so inexpensive. It rinses out easily and leaves my hair tangle free. Once dry, my waves are a bit more pronounced, and never frizzy or greasy. I don't think that this conditioner is doing anything to reduce split ends or breakage in my hair, but I wouldn't expect any product in this price point to so so. Overall, I think that this is a good option for anyone with wavy hair that is on a budget.

Nice lightweight conditioner

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner:

Leaves your hair very soft

Comments about TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner:

I love the Tresemme Radiant Volume Conditioner. The smell is great and it leaves my hair feeling extra soft. I have very oily hair, so I do not need to use a conditioner on a daily basis. Also, I cannot use many conditioners because they leave my hair feeling weighted down. However, with Tresemme Radiant Volume conditioner, my hair is left feeling soft and like it has volume. Tresemme products smell great and even work well on my color treated hair. In the summer time, I use the Tresemme conditioner on a daily basis to counteract the effects of the chlorine in the pool on my hair. Even with daily use, my hair is still not left feeling like it is weighted down. Even though Tresemme is compared to Salon brand products, the price is still affordable. I am a dedicated user to Tresemme hair products. I love the way Tresemme Radiant Volume conditioner leaves my hair feeling and smelling.

This product works great to leave your hair feeling soft.

Amazing silicone free conditioner

from SalemNY

Comments about TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner:

I started a curly girl routine for my parched, bottle blonde frizzy curly hair and had a tough time settling on the right product. I saw Tresemme Naturals in the storea nd figured it would be worth it to try. Since I don't use sulfate shampoo, I had to find a silicone free conditioner, which this is! I use this conditioner every day as both a rinse out and a tiny bit as a leave in. It smells amazing and the scent stays in your hair without being over powering. It left my hair super shiny, voluminous and soft. As a leave in, I apply to mid shaft to ends and it keeps frizz and poof away. This has helped the condition of my hair. My hair feels more hydrated and not so rough and coarse and it does not weigh my hair down. I Will keep buying it since it is a great product at an even better price!

Hydrates and volumizes.

Great scent, not too perfumey. Lingers in hair and makes it smell super clean.

Love it!

Comments about TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner:

I love to use this with TRESemme naturals shampoo. I love the scent, effectiveness and feel of this conditioner. I started using this a few years ago on a recommendation from a friend. I was originally sold based on the scent of this conditioner, but now it is my favorite product. I need to use conditioner for dry hair, but I cannot stand conditioners that feel heavy and slimy on my hair. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling light and fluffy. I have seen major improvement with the 'dryness' of my hair since using this product.

I love it. This product has worked wonders on my hair. I have healthier, fuller hair and do not have so many issues with split ends. I use this conditioner in combination with TRESemme naturals shampoo. This combo is very effective.

I adore the scent of this conditioner. The scent is very fresh and clean feeling. I don't find the scent to be overly perfumy, which is a plus for me.

Creamy, Fragrant and Luxurious without the damaging silicone!

Comments about TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner:

I use this conditioner at least once every day. I love how soft it makes my hair feel. I started doing the co-wash treatments about six months ago and ditched all my gels, sprays, mousse and other dimethicone products. Since switchingto TRESemme Naturals I have seen a major reduction in frizz on my naturally curly, dry hair. Living in Miami this was a big deal for me. The humidity here had me wanting to give up! No more hiding under hats and wraps, or crazy puff days. I know wear my hair out and it curls beautifully even on those soupy, can't breathe 1000% humidity days.

Definitely gives me all the volume without the frizz. Also helps with breakage. To cut split ends I usually condition my hair and cut with the conditioner still in. This helps my ends keep from splitting so I can trim less often. I also use the conditioner as a leave-in most days.

My hair smells clean but not overwhelmingly fragrant. Nice because it does not clash with my perfume and or natural scent :) My boyfriend loves it!

The Greatest Conditioner Ever for Kinky Hair

from Orlando, FL

Comments about TRESemme Naturals Radiant Volume Conditioner:

I absolutely love the Tresemme Naturals radiant volume conditioner. I use it as my cowash (Conditioner-washing) for my 4b/4c kinky-type hair. I have replaced using shampoo to cleanse my hair. My hair is super coarse and thick and requires a lot of moisture. This conditioner has caused my hair to retain more moisture and feel soft. There are a range of methods I use for this conditioner such as sectioning off my hair in several sections and applying the conditioner on damp hair, letting it sit for about 30 minutes to an 1 hour. I know the directions say to rinse after 5 minutes, but I use this as a deep conditioner as well as a conditioner cleanser after doing some research and learning that conditioners contain mild cleansers/detergents in them. I recommend this conditioner for any hair type 1 to 4c that suffers from dry hair.

It is very effective. My hair is always thoroughly detangled using this conditioner. I can also slide my fingers through my hair without them getting stuck or coming across a knot or tangle.

It has a very good scent. Not too strong.