Other Hair Conditioners:
Volumizing Conditioner
TRESemme
TRESemme Volumizing Conditioner

TRESemme Volumizing Conditioner

Creates volume and adds shine

Comments about TRESemme Volumizing Conditioner:

I'm currently using this conditioner and I love it. It makes my hair have a lot more volume especially on my thin spots that I have. I love how this conditioner gives me a lot of volume on my crown area because that's where it lacks volume. It gives my hair a lot more movement especially when I style my hair. My hair is a lot shinier and it feels a lot smoother. It tames my frizz and its so light to my hair. It has a rich and thick texture to it but it doesn't weigh my hair down so its not heavy at all. I have no more tangles and it seems to just make my hair in better condition. I comb my hair right through with a comb and it feels like silk. I love how it stays feeling soft and its manageable. Tresemme products are affordable which is great because I always get the shampoo and conditioner and its always inexpensive. I would recommend this for anybody who lacks volume or maybe if you just want more it creates a lot more bounce to your hair.

TRESemme Volumizing Conditoner

from Schenectady, NY

Comments about TRESemme Volumizing Conditioner:

There are so many products today to choose from brands after brands..TRESemme has been around for ever..This brand lives up to it's name..This conditoner does not leave your hair greesy nor does it weight it down..if you are looking for volumne this conditoner will give you it..it makes your hair smooth and easy to manage and when your hair dries you have a thicker looking hair..TRESemme also is one of few products that offers you a larger bottle...why use small when big is available...

I also like how it works on my color treated hair..hair can become rough and damaged after dying..with this product..your covered..it helps split ends and fly away hair..so if you have issues with these and you have flat head this is for you..makes thin and flat hair full and loustious...coloring is not the only thing that can make you look good..using the right conditoner is a must..

Go ahead give it a try..it is a well trusted prduct...

Not deep enough

from North Charleston, SC

Comments about TRESemme Volumizing Conditioner:

I like Tresemme products because they are a good quantity for the price but I don't typically use them because I don't feel like they get the job done.  Though I can sometimes get by with thier shampoo, I dont find that hteir conditioners are very good.  Basically, this conditioner just did not condition enough for my liking.  I like my hair to feel silky and sort of slimey when I apply conditioner and this product just didnt do it.  I found myself globbing on more and more to get the slimey affect but it did not happen. I also tried to let it sit on my head for a while to see if that would work.   I think it must be because it is a volumizing product and those tend to be lighter weight and less moisturizing. However, it didn't really make my hair any more volumized either which was another bad thing about it.  It just sort of made it stick straight and dry looking.  I would be careful when buying this brand because even though you get a lot of product for the money, if you dont like the product, you are stuck wiht a LOT of it haha.  Double edged sword I guess.  Side note-it does smell nice.

tresemme volume conditioner is so great, my hair feels thick

from Windsor, PA

Comments about TRESemme Volumizing Conditioner:

tresemme conditioner with volumizing is so great. i have thin hair and it makes it seem so much fuller. the fragrance is so great too. i use it everyday and it keeps my hair soft and moisturized. you only need a small amount so one bottle goes along way. my hair shines and is very soft. i get alot of height, which i really love. if you have thin limp hair, you must try tresemme volume conditioner. you can't go wrong. the price is very reasonable.

thickens hair and adds body

from MA

Comments about TRESemme Volumizing Conditioner:

I have used Tresemme products for quite a few years with satisfied results. Actually, the fact that they have even had products on the market for more than a few years is a testament to their quality and customer satisfactions .

Having always had thick , healthy hair that received for which I received numerous compliments all my life , made me think that all shampoos were created equal. Well, after menopause , that all changed : ( My hair started to thin and become more coarse and brittle and lost a lot of body - I was devastated .

I went on a mission to find hair products that would help restore some of the luster , bounce and shine to my once lovely hair .  This product worls quite well in achieving those results. After using , my hair is noticeably thicker and healtheir looking and I feel more like it is my hair of my youth .

I received compliments on my hair , once again ,after using the Tresemme thickening , volumizing shampoo . I am quite happy with the results  - but I would rather turn back the hands of time : (