Other Hair Conditioners:
Paul Mitchell
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner

Paul Mitchell The Conditioner

Cons

Great for smoothing frizzy hair!

from CT

Pros

• Acts Quickly
  • Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle

• after shower

Comments about Paul Mitchell The Conditioner:

This is one of the best leave in conditioners I have ever used! I started using this product right before there were hair straighteners around. I had gotten a perm years before and my hair was never the same. So one day when I was at my hairdresser he told me to try this out. My hair in general is long, thick, and wavy, with some frizz. I was very bothered by the frizz and that I couldn't have nice straight, or wavy hair. I was just stuck in the . middle! So I gave it a try and I have continued to ise it since! It smoothes my hair down, doesn't make it greasy, and I usually add it o my hair after showering. When it's in between the dey stage. I will then use a round brush and dry it! So it also straightens it out. Gives me full, smooth, healthy hair! Yes, it can be a bit pricey, but due to the fact that you only need a very little bit, it goes a very long way!

A Cut Above The Rest!!

from Saint Louis, Missouri

About Me Professional Stylist

Pros

• Adds Shine
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Improves Texture
    • Smooths & Softens

• Curly Hair
      • Daily Use
      • Deep Conditioning
      • Dry Hair
      • Fine Hair
      • Thick Hair

Comments about Paul Mitchell The Conditioner:

Conditioners come & go, but Paul Mitchell's conditioner has been here for a long time. Being a professional cosmetologist, I have used everything sold OTC (over the counter) and in salons. Paul Mitchell's conditioner is by far 'A cut above the rest'. It leaves your hair soft, silky, shiny & very manageable. The cost should not be a factor if you use the product correctly. It only takes about a dime size to work through your hair. Although it is for dry damaged hair, it can be used on all hair types, sparingly. If you have not tried Paul Mitchell's conditioner, you owe it to yourself to give it a try!!

• Hair Type:
      • Straight Hair
      • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love it!

from TN

Comments about Paul Mitchell The Conditioner:

Paul Mitchell The Conditioner is amazing! I wish I could afford to use this conditioner all the time. I was given a bottle of this conditioner from a friend who works in a salon when I first tried it out. I was extremely impressed with the results. This conditioner left my hair silky, soft, and manageable. I have a hard time finding a conditioner that works good with my long, straight hair. It tangles very easily, but this conditioner makes it so easy to brush out. I also enjoy the scent of this conditioner. Being able to get my hair to smell as good as it does after leaving a salon in my own home is so cool. I catch myself smelling my own hair throughout the day after using the conditioner because it smells so good. The only downfall to this conditioner is the price. It is pretty pricey. I cannot personally afford to buy it all the time because my hair is long and it takes a lot of product so I go through a lot fairly quickly. I would recommend this conditioner to anyone!

Paul Mitchell The Conditioner works wonderfully! My hair stays soft, shiny, and silky after using it. I have not found a conditioner that compares to it yet.

I absolutely love the scent of this conditioner! It reminds me of the wonderful scent that is left in my hair after a day at the salon,

Conditioner the professionals choose to use!

Comments about Paul Mitchell The Conditioner:

Paul Mitchell conditioner is one of the best conditioners available on the market. It moisturizes and conditions your hair and scalp leaving your hair feeling silky smooth.

Paul Mitchell conditioner does an extremely good job at conditioning even the toughest of hair, and makes it soft to the touch. It is good for almost any hair type. It is gentle on the scalp and does not leave your head looking oily after washing like some conditioners do. It aids in reducing the appearance of split ends and reduces frizz and leaves your hair looking shiny, full of volume and soft to the touch.

Paul Mitchell the original scent is intoxicating. It is a scent that works for either sex and is just the right strength. It last all day in your hair, but is not overwhelming. It will bring compliments for sure. No other conditioner out there smells quite as good as Paul Mitchell does.

Must have for dry, unruly hair

Comments about Paul Mitchell The Conditioner:

Paul Mitchell's The Conditioner is pretty pricey (I've found the best deal at Target) but there's no other product like it as far as I can tell. I've tried other products that I've purchased at the hair salon and nothing does quite as good a job at taming my dry, curly hair. I use just a tiny bit on my hair when i get out of the shower and it makes a huge difference in the feel and appearance of my hair. Since I use such a little bit it lasts a long time making it seem like good value for the money.

Nothing else I've tried does the same thing for my hair. I need something that helps smooth frizz and keep the ends from splitting and The Conditioner is the best I've found. I've used it for over fifteen years now and I still haven't found a better alternative. My hairstylist can achieve the same results with other products and techniques in the salon, but I haven't been able to mimic that, even with the same salon products.

There's no strong scent that I've noticed which is another thing I like about it

Great conditioner for all hair types.

Comments about Paul Mitchell The Conditioner:

The Paul Mitchell the conditioner is a great conditioner for all types of hair. I have very dry and damaged hair. This conditioner moisturizes my hair without weighing it down. My hair is color treated and it does not cause my color to fade at all. This conditioner provides great long lasting moisture. I recommend this product for all hair types. And it smells really good!

Love Paul Mitchell The Conditioner.

from Dulles, VA

Comments about Paul Mitchell The Conditioner:

I have used Paul Mitchell products on and off for a number of years.  One of the biggest reasons I don't use them continually is price and finding what I want conveniently.  I also think that it is good to rotate products every now and again.  Currently I am using a low cost all in one shampoo and conditioner because it is inexpensive and fast.  It doesn't quite do the job with my dry hair though.  I have been using Paul Mitchell The Conditioner as a leave in conditioner as well.  It doesn't take much and I find that when I work it through my still damp hair that it not only provides the conditioning that I need, but it gives my hair some amount of control so that I don't always have to use a styling product (depends upon what exactly I am doing with my hair that day).  Using just a little doesn't leave my hair feeling weighted down or greasy, but keeps it free from static build up or fly away.

Paul Mitchell's The Conditioner has been one of my best friends!

from Waterford, WI

Comments about Paul Mitchell The Conditioner:

I grew up with very thick, bulky and wavy hair that my mother home permed for the until I got married.  After I moved on and had my babies I stopped perming my hair and tried to grow it long.  I went to a beauty salon were the stylist told me that the best thing I could do was cut it all off and start over.  I wanted to cry!  She cut an trimmed the best she could, trying to leave as much length as she could and get out as much of the damaged hair as possible.  Afterward she suggested I use Paul Mitchell's The Conditioner as my leave-in conditioner. She even swore it was so good that she would give me back my money if I didn't see a difference in my hair in one week.  That next day I used a nickel sized amount, smeared in between my hands, combed it through my hair and styled without using any other styling products...The same thing I've been doing everyday for the last 24 years.  I have beautiful, full and shiny hair.  I home color but no more perms!  I get compliments all the time about my soft and healthy hair.  Adding up the cost of all the no frizz and conditioning products I would have to buy in a year, it well covers the cost of the one bottle of 16.9 oz. bottle of Paul Mitchell's The Conditioner I use in a year!  I Always recommend and tell people about this great product!

Paul Mitchell conditioner is a great find

from Brighton, CO

Comments about Paul Mitchell The Conditioner:

I was introduced to Paul Mitchell conditioner by my salon girl.  It was on sale and a great find.  I loved how it made my hair feel.  It also smelled good.  I was able to style my hair with ease.  It kept away the frizzies.  It lasted for a long time.  I found my hair more manageable.

Sometimes it pays to take a chance with a product!

from Oak Park, IL

Comments about Paul Mitchell The Conditioner:

A few years ago at a local craft show. I encountered a vendor who was selling Paul Mitchell beauty products at a very reasonable cost.  That's where I bought my 16.9 oz. bottle of **Paul Mitchell The Conditioner** which I considered to be a great bargain but after a closer look at the label information, I learned that John Paul Mitchell Systems only guarantees this product when sold by beauticians "*otherwise it may be counterfeit, old or tampered with*."  That worried me a little because **Paul Mitchell The Conditioner** is a **leave-in product**.  After shampooing and toweling dry, you squeeze a small "pearl-sized" dab of this lovely, aqua-blue clear gel into a palm, rub your hands together briefly, then work it into your hair with your fingers.  This was easy to do but the idea of jt leaving it in my hair really gave me a turn and so the bottle sat here unused for a  long, **LONG** time.

**Finally, I Gave It a Shot.**

I finally worked up the courage to try this (possibly counterfeit, old or tampered with) product this week and the results have been great so far.  According to the label information, this **Paul Mitchell The Conditioner** contains the *Activated Moisturizing and Shine Blend of Hawaiian awapuhi, chamomile, henna, rosemary, aloe vera and jojoba*.  Parabens and chemicals are also here in what is definitely not an all-natural product but as of this time (knock on wood!) there certainly is nothing to complain about and I plan to keep on using it.

**MY VIEWPOINT:**

**Paul Mitchell The Conditioner** contains no yellow dyes which could compromise the color of my white hair.  As my hair dried naturally (without the use of a heat-driven dryer), it almost seemed to glow from within.  I heartily recommend this product for most people but from now on, I will buy **Paul Mitchell The Conditioner** and the other Mitchell products only from my beautician.  It's better to be safe than sorry even if it costs a little more.

I loved the way it made my hair look and feel.

A very nice scent.