Other Hair Conditioners:
Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Pantene ProV Volume Conditioner is a good volumizing product.

My mother has super-fine hair and has used Pantene's Volume conditioner for as long as I can remember. I use it when I visit my parents, even though my hair is medium-thick, because I love the scent and the way it leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. I'm not so sure that it actually volumizes as much as the price might make you expect.

Pros: I love the scent of all Pantene products, and the Volume Conditioner is no exception. Its scent lingers in hair for many hours after a shower, keeping you smelling fresh all day long. Also, the conditioner does make hair very smooth and manageable. While combing it through hair during a shower, the conditioner causes tangles and snarled sections to come out easily. This does help with volume as it certainly eliminates some of the breakage and hair-loss associated with brushing.

Cons: I'm not sure it is an actual con, but the conditioner does not seem to do a whole lot in the area of volume. My hair is thick enough that I don't need to condition with volume in mind, so many conditioners that are specifically designed with that purpose make my hair big and awkward (which is not great). I don't feel that this product makes my hair big at all, which seems to indicate that it is only okay in the area of volume.

Overall, I feel like this conditioner is a very nice product, but that those with fine hair may want to look elsewhere for true volumizing.

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions didn't do much for my hair!

I naturally have fine, limp, flat hair that I just can't stand.  Because of that, I usually wear my hair in a ponytail, bun or twisted up to get it away from my face and off my neck.  I got a free sample of this new product line of Pantene's, so even though it isn't natural, I decided to give it a shot and see what it would do for my hair.

My** Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner **sample was a very generous size.  It's wasn't a packet, it was a mini bottle, so I've gotten many uses out of it.  I was skeptical of the "flat to volume" claims, and as it turns out, it was for good reason.

This conditioner has a strong scent that is neither fruity nor floral.  It smells like perfume, so I'm not really crazy about it.  It did condition my hair decently though.  I was able to comb through my wet hair without too many tangles and knots.  My qualm with this conditioner is that it didn't do anything to volumize my hair.  Given, I don't tend to blow dry or style my hair, so my results were achieved from it air drying.  Still, I thought it would do *some *volumizing, but it didn't.

Overall, this conditioner is just okay.  It's not one that I would purchase because it's not natural and I don't like the scent, but it may work well for others.

It worked great for my hair!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner:

I love this brand and have always loved trying their conditioners. I purchased this one to try and put some volume into my long, flat hair. I had a great experience with it. My hair definitely had more volume in it and looked really soft. I noticed a big difference in my hair after using this. Not only did it increase my volume, it also made my hair really soft the entire day. I got a great deal of compliments from people about my hair the day after using this. I definitely think it is effective and makes your hair look better. It is a conditioner I will be using again. The price is great as well. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to improve their hair.

I found this to be very effective for me. I could definitely see a difference in my hair after using it. It had more volume and looked better. It was soft and smooth. It also helped my ends look healthier than normal.

The scent is great. It smells really good and leaves your hair smelling great.

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Volume Conditioner is the best!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner:

I have been a Pantene shampoo and conditioner user for twenty years now. You cannot beat the results you get especially for the great budget friendly price. Pantene Fine Hair Volume Conditioner really does a great job at conditioning but not weighing hair down so it still has bounce and volume. I have really long and fine hair. Without the right conditioner it is almost impossible to comb or brush my hair. Pantene is the best at detangling my hair. I have tried most shampoo and conditioner lines on the market and Pantene is my favorite. It is a great product and I highly recommend it.

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner works great. This product cleanses hair wonderfully. It does a great job of making fine hair shinny and smooth while adding volume to fine, limp hair. This conditioner does a great job at making hair more manageable and healthy.

Pantene conditioner smells awesome. It smells really fresh and clean. The scent stays in your hair so it smells nice all day. I always get compliments on how nice my hair smells while using this product.

Pantene shampoo and conditioner is not great.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner:

I have used different brands of shampoo's and conditioners, and I found that pantene does not measure up to what is advertised for this product. I have fine limp straight hair and wanted some volume, but i used these products and they both weighed my hair down and left it feeling greasy and i had flyaways. I would not recommend this product for fine limp hair.

left my hair limp and greasy

the scent was fine

This conditioner leaves hair moisturized but not heavy

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner:

I'm very happy with my hair after using this conditioner as well as the Pantene Volume shampoo. My hair is pretty fine, kind of wavy, and can get a little greasy and heavy at the end of the day. It looks and feels very clean all day with this product, and there is a boost in volume as well. The conditioner seems to have the same general formula as other Pantene conditioners - it washes out pretty easily and leaves my hair moisturized but not heavy or weighed down. It works very well with the Volume boosting shampoo - I've been using both products together for about a year now and I'm still very happy with my hair.

This conditioner leaves my hair feeling very healthy - it feels clean and soft, and doesn't get greasy or weighed-down at the end of the day.

There is a very light scent to this conditioner, the same as other Pantene conditioners. I can't discern a scent after my hair has been washed and dried.

Pantene ProV Volume Conditioner is a good volumizing product.

from St. Louis, MO

Good, solid conditioner.

from Annapolis, MD

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner:

One of my go-to conditioners. It's thick, smells good, and conditions well. I can't say that it makes my hair go from flat to voluminous, but it's a good conditioner. It keeps my hair tangle-free in the shower, allows me to get a comb through my hair when it's wet, and helps keep it smooth when I use a round brush to blow it out.

Works good. I have fine, straight hair that needs lots of volume. It also tangles easily. This conditioner smooths out the tangles well. I can't say that it's added a ton of volume to my hair, but it it's a thick, effective conditioner that I've bought multiple times. It's a little more expensive than a lot of drugstore hair products but it's thick and a little goes a long way so I feel the cost balances out.

Great for fine, limp hair

from Quincy, WA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner:

I like Pantene Pro-V Fine Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner because it works. My daughter has very fine, very thin, very dry, very straight blonde hair. It looks and feels like hay when she gets up in the morning. This conditioner comes to the rescue! Like all Pantene Pro-V, I love the creamy thickness of the formula. It replenishes and nourishes her hair with the nutrients it needs. It looks so much healthier when we are done. It leaves it shiny and smooth and restores moisture so that it no longer looks and feels like hay. It seems to have more vitality, health and bounce.  Unlike some other formulas, this doesn't weigh her already limp hair down. It helps lift and volumize it, as promised. My daughter loves the smell. I feel like you can actually use less of this conditioner to get the same results as other conditioners because it is so thick- more conditioning ingredients and less water. It works really well with the other products in this line.

Not impressed with Pantene Pro-V Flat to Volume Conditioner

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner:

I bought this product because my hair is very fine and I have been looking for a conditioner that could boost my hair volume. I read a lot of positive reviews on the internet regarding the entire flat to volume line and they had great reviews...which wasn't what I experienced. After using it for several weeks, I'm convinced that it doesn't work effectively. It does not add any volume to my hair whatsover. I didn't expect miracles for 4 bucks, but it would be nice if it added at least some volume to my hair. The only thing it does is that it conditions my hair sufficiently. Another disadvantage is that it is very inneficient and watery. I have to make sure my hair is not soaking wet because otherwise the conditioner will not stick and just rinse down. I always have to use a lot to cover all my hair in the conditioner.

This conditioner gives my hair lots more body!

from Starkville, MS

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner:

I started using this conditioner after I finished a bottle of "volume" conditioner made by another brand, and the first time I used it, I could tell my hair was noticably bouncier! I have been very displeased with similar products made by other brands, but this one is great. I have also been displeased with "smoothing"/sleek shine type conditioners because they always leave my hair feeling too greasy.

I have fine hair, yet it can sometimes get oily quickly, so this conditioner is a perfect match for me because it pumps up my volume but also leaves my hair smooth and shiny.

I should probably note that I use it along with the coordinating shampoo, and I only apply this conditioner to the bottom 3/4 of my hair, not at the roots. Overall, it's a great product!

smooth, shiny, and volumized

from Mankato, MN

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Flat to Volume Conditioner:

Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions definitely works on my hair. I have extremely straight hair with absolutely no wave in it at all. It is fine and does not have volume usually either. However, the Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair helps to give my hair a little bit of body and fullness. I typically blow dry my hair after my shower which also helps with building up the volume. My hair is not extremely voluminous after using this conditioner, but it does have more body and looks and feels fuller. I also like the conditioner because it leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth. It just looks healthier in general and is fun to run my fingers through. The smell of the conditioner is very pleasant. My husband loves the smell of my hair after I shower. When my hair is dry there is a shiny-ness to it that leaves me feeling good and confidant with my hair. I like this conditioner because it adds some volume and leaves my hair feeling fabulous. I recommend trying it!