Other Shampoos:

TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo

Pros

Cons

This is great shampoo for color treated hair

I love this shampoo! It is my main, go to shampoo for my hair. This shampoo works very well for my color treated hair. This shampoo lathers very well and leaves my hair nice and clean. It has a very luxurious feel to the volumes of lather. You do not have to use large volumes of the product to achieve this wonderful lather. Therefore, it is very economical. It has a very pleasant scent. It is a marvelous experience when you are in the shower with this shampoo in your hair. My hair has wonderful body and shine after using this product. My hair is so easy to style because of all the body I get with this shampoo. My daughters also use this product for their non processed hair. They love the way the shampoo leaves their hair feeling soft and luxurious with lots of body. I recommend this shampoo to anyone who needs a shampoo that won't leave your hair feeling dry and looking lifeless.

Tresemme Color Revitalize gives you that lift.

I like Tresemme products as you get the salon quality without the salon price.

I like Tresemme products as you get the salon quality without the salon price.

I have colored treated hair and Tresemme has always come through. It appears to enhance the color of my hair at the same time leaving it shiny and soft . I believe the added vitamin E and Aloe help produce this result.

I also have had my hair curled sometime ago and I find this shampoo and conditioner seems to make it bounce back with defined curls.You only need to use a small amount to shampoo and the same with the conditioner, making it a lasting product and for someone who is budget conscious this is great.

Also it works well in conjunction with other Tresemme styling products. Your hair won't end up sticky or stiff like happens sometimes . Also if you work the shampoo from roots to ends by lightly squeezing hair you will avoid getting tangles so it makes it easier for you to put a comb through after your shower.

This product is also formulated with UV filters which  helps minimise damage from the sun and pollution while helping to keep your hair hydrated.

So if you want a good product that won't break your budget and that will take care of your hair, this is it.

Tresamme Color protection great for color-treated hair

from Coatesville, PA

Comments about TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo:

I really like the manageability I get after using this shampoo. The scent is pleasant. The only reason I gave it an 8 is because it is a bit expensive, so I only buy it when I can find it on sale at the local drug store or grocery store. I have only used the shampoo with a color-treated hair conditioner, so I can't speak to how manageable my hair would be without using a conditioner following the shampoo with this product.

I think it cleans well, but I am unsure how to gauge whether or not it makes my color last longer than if I didn't use it. I am hoping that it does keep my color, as the product information claims it will. So far, the color does not seem to fade or change between hair coloring treatments which I do myself approximately every two to three months, and I do have those color-resistant greys that usually only show in the new root growth so I do think the shampoo helps keep the color true.

The scent is pleasant.

This is great shampoo for color treated hair

Beware: This is terrible

Comments about TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo:

I have thin hair and usually I can use absolutely any shampoo and conditioner because I have no serious hair problems. Man, was I ever wrong! This shampoo is so terrible. It does absolutely nothing for me. I was shocked since I have thin hair. If you have thicker hair, this product will be an utter disappointment for you.

I don't think that this product is effective at all. I'm pretty sure it does absolutely nothing. I'm not saying you need to buy salon products to have effective products, but this is seriously the worst shampoo ever. I would not recommend this product to anyone at all. Not even my enemies.

The smell isn't the worst, but I am not looking for a different smell. I thought it was a good deal for the price when I bought it. It was a terrible mistake. It didn't smell terrible, but it wouldn't be my first choice. If I could only have one smell associated with me, it would not be this.

TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo & Conditioner

Comments about TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo:

As someone with a cosmetology license and color treated hair, I am used to using high end brands. I ran out of my usual shampoo and conditioner and happened to have tons of this TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo & Conditioner from a great sale and coupon. I decided to give it a try. This shampoo and conditioner cleans very well and doesn't dry out my hair like a lot of the other drug store/mass merchandiser products does. It lathers up amazingly and you don't have to use much for long hair. Typically I don't use conditioner but this stuff does help my color treated hair shine. Not only does it lather up nicely, clean well, and doesn't make my hair oily, it also smells really good. I've had many people ask my advise on an affordable shampoo for them and TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo & Conditioner is what I recommend every time if they have color treated hair. Every person who I've recommended it to enjoy it as well as I do. If you can't afford the pricey salon brands this is your best bet.

very gentle to my color but didnt work well as others

Comments about TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo:

I usually buy shampoos from the salon or a beauty supply store but when your on a budget you have to do what you got to do. I have color treated hair so I need a shampoo that won't strip out my color. What attracted me to the Tresemme color revitalize and color protection shampoo is the smell it had. I automaticaly thought I'm going to have great smelling hair. It lathered up nicely leaving my hair to feel really deep cleaned. It wasn't harsh on my hair. I did however notice that my color didn't last that long. It soon started to feel dull and it wasn't vibrant anymore. It did make my color appear shinier after a couple of washes but after a week or so it started to look faded. My hair was a lot softer and it felt really clean so I was pleased with that. I think this shampoo is more for dry or damaged hair it didn't do much for my color. I noticed that my hair was less frizzy and my hair wasn't a lot smoother.

This is my Go-To S&C

Comments about TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo:

I have tried a vast amount of different types of shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair and this product is by far the cheapest and most effective. This product did not do too much to strip the color out of my hair and has kept my hair color in the longest. Normally when I'm washing my hair I'd see the hair dye come out as I'm lathering the shampoo (about 3 times a week because my hair is very oily). With this, I barely ever see my hair dye come out even after my 20th wash.

This product does not dry out my scalp as many other shampoos and conditioners do with me. It leaves a nice shine to my hair and leaves me hair feeling soft and smooth. What I would recommend doing when purchasing this product though is purchasing a larger conditioner bottle and a smaller shampooing bottle. I just do this because shampoo is meant to strip your hair. When you're trying to keep your hair color in as long as possible you wont be needing to be so much shampoo.

The scent of this is very subtle and I usually always get complements on my hair when I'm using this product.

Shampoo

Comments about TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo:

Didn't like this brand,because it dried my hair out and it didnt really keep the color in my hair, it kept washing out. But, the shampoo smells good and is in a big bottle so it will last you a few months depending on how much you use in your hair. Just don't put in too much or your hair will oil up fast.

It didnt keep the color in my hair it just kept washing out with this shampoo.

The scent smells really good it is better than it use to be . The scent use to smell really bad but they changed it.

One of my favorite brands

Comments about TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo:

I've always been skeptical of cheaper shampoos. Hairdressers and stylist always tell you that they will dry out, damage, plain o' ruin your hair. Always push the expensive product that are nothing but a luxury. My mother started using TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner, I had no idea that such a cheap product would be able to make my hair feel well, nice. Since then I have been using various TRESemme products as my everyday shampoo and conditioner. I began to switch off between the TRESemme Damaged Hair set and the TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo & Conditioner.

Honestly, I don't feel like a lot of shampoos actually help with keeping the color in your hair and out of the bath tub. Most promise it, but my hair still fades. TRESemme has been a different experience for me. My hair color tends to last longer and fading is no longer an issue I face. If you want an affordable, long lasting, and working shampoo * conditioner, save yourself the hassle and try this.

Keeps in color for a relatively long time, cheap price.

Comments about TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo:

I've used various different Tresemme shampoos for years and made the decision to switch to the Color Protection shampoo from being curious about how effective it might be at keeping my color in for longer and helping me lengthen the time between visits to the salon. Well, Tresemme Color Protection shampoo did just that! I was pleasantly surprised to discover that it did a good job at not only keeping my color in, but letting it last a few weeks longer because of that. It should be noted that, when using this shampoo, I dyed my hair mostly shades of red and dark brown. I'm not sure how effective it would be with blondes/other colors, but it worked great at keeping the reds in.

This is great!

Comments about TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo:

I was reading other people's reviews. I'm not exactly sure why it's not working for them! I have been dying my hair for a good 5 years. I have bright red hair, demi-permanent. It fades MUCH faster than any natural color. This helps my hair color from fading for a good month which is super great because I like to keep my hair candy apple red as long as possible! I have used Biolage, Fekkai, Suave, Garnier etc. color protecting shampoo and conditioner and NONE have worked better than this. The dye I use is Jerome Russell. It works really well with this color protecting system. I'm not exactly sure why it isn't working for others. In my own experience it's my favorite and the best.