Other Shampoos:
Aveeno Living Color Shampoo For Fine Hair

Aveeno Living Color Shampoo For Fine Hair

Pros

Cons

Good product for fine thin hair!

Comments about Aveeno Living Color Shampoo For Fine Hair:

I got to try the sample of Aveeno Living Color Shampoo for fine hair and conditioner. I did not have colored hair at that time, I had fine hair though which was so light and dull. I used this shampoo because I was out of my regular shampoo. The shampoo itself had a very thick consistency as that of a conditioner, which means a little shampoo is all you need. The shampoo has a very refreshing fragrance to it. It foams really well which gives you a sense of cleanliness. That sample lasted me two washes and I was kind of happy with the results.
Though I can not comment on how it would be for colored hair but definitely it is good for fine hair. People like me with fine hair want a shampoo which doesn't weigh down the hair and this was something like that. My hair looked shinier and fuller. I might consider to buy this shampoo if I get my hair colored in future but I will definitely recommend this product to those with fine hair.

Bright highlights with Aveeno Living Color Shampoo

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Aveeno Living Color Shampoo For Fine Hair:

I received sample sachets of Aveeno Active Naturals Living Color, Color Preserving
Shampoo, and Conditioner for Fine Hair, in the mail.

I put blonde highlights in my hair, and it was coming to the time, when I needed to reapply it. My hair was starting to look dull, so I couldn't wait to give it a try.

I tore the top off the sachet, and heading to the shower unit. I wet my hair, then squeezed the shampoo into the palm of my hand, ready to apply it. I loved the light floral fragrance, and the rich, thick shampoo. I divided it between my hands, and dabbed it on my hair. I added some more water, and the massaged it into my hair. I added a little more water, and got a good lather.

I left the shampoo on my hair for a couple of minutes, to let the natural ingredients in the shampoo, work on my hair. I rinsed it off, and the used a cheap conditioner on it. This way I could tell whether the shampoo did all I asked of it.

My damp hair shone, which pleased me. I then used gel, blow dried it, used the curling iron, teased it, and then put it up in a French twist. I was pleasantly surprised that the highlights shone, and so did the gray, in my hair. My hair was full, so I have to say that Aveeno Living Color did all I could ask of it.

What they say about their product:

"Developed to keep your color truer, longer - naturally. Perfectly balanced cleansers carefully lift away impurities to enhance color clarity and reveal vibrant shine. Scientifically formulated to protect your hair to extend the life of your color.

Contains lupine (legume) protein."

I can't wait to try the Aveeno Living Color Conditioner, with a cheap shampoo, to see how well it works on it's own.

Highlight shone brightly.

Lovely light floral fragrance.

Good shampoo!!

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about Aveeno Living Color Shampoo For Fine Hair:

I received a sample of the Aveeno Living Color for fine hair shampoo and conditioner. There is approximately enough of the shampoo in the sample for two hair washings. While I feel it would be misleading to write a review based on using this shampoo twice, I can comment on the shampoo itself.

The shampoo is for fine hair. At first, I did not like the consistency. It felt much too heavy and I thought perhaps I had opened the conditioner first by mistake so I read the label and sure enough, it was the shampoo. It feels heavier than many shampoos I have tried and I was a bit concerned that it was going to weigh my hair down. It didn't do that however.

Aveeno makes good products ranging from skin care to hair care. I like this product well enough to purchase it and hope that it will preserve my color as it says it will. I am willing to give it a chance. I recommend this product for effectively shampooing my fine hair.