Other Shampoos:
Color-Enhancing Shampoo, Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair
Suave
Suave Color Protection Shampoo

Suave Color Protection Shampoo

great quality for the price

Comments about Suave Color Protection Shampoo:

I'm always dyeing my hair different colors so I always try and use shampoos that are gentle to my color. This Suave color protection shampoo is great for my hair. The consistency of this shampoo is rich and thick. It lathers very well and it doesn't dry out my hair. It really does clean my hair without stripping out my color. My color looks really shiny and it doesn't fade as much as it used to. It really does lock in my color and it seals in smoothness. My hair definitely feels softer and my color looks vibrant. I admit I was a little skeptical using this shampoo just because Suave products are all inexpensive so I thought it wouldn't work. I can honestly say it really did work and it made my hair look healthier. It has a nice smell that lasts in my hair all day. I recommend this to anybody with color treated hair. This product is affordable and the quality is amazing.

Helps Keep Your Color Longer

Comments about Suave Color Protection Shampoo:

I use Suave Color Protection brand shampoo when I dye my hair at home. It helps me to keep the color longer than using a regular shampoo. I have noticed that regular shampoos cause the hair to dull faster and some of them actually strip some of the dye from your hair. I have not used Suave Color Protection brand shampoo on my hair after having it professionally dyed. It may work just as well as the more expensive brands of color protection shampoos, but after spending so much money at the salon, I am afraid to risk it. However, when I have dyed my hair at home it seems to do very well at helping to keep the color from fading.

I only use Suave Color Protection brand shampoo when I have dyed my hair at home. My color seems to last longer using this than using regular shampoo. My hair stays vibrant longer as well.

It has a light scent that most would appreciate, but I do not prefer this scent. I prefer nicer scents that do not smell like faint chemicals.