Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair
TIGI
TIGI Dumb Blonde

TIGI Dumb Blonde

TIGI Dumb Blonde shampoo is perfect!

from Mendocino, CA

Comments about TIGI Dumb Blonde:

This shampoo is wonderful!  I especially love it after highlighting my hair.  It's moisture replenishing but also removes any old product buildup or mineral deposits.  My hair always looks brighter and feels soft.  It smells so good too!

Dumb Blonde acts like its name...Dumb!

from Rockwood, TN

Comments about TIGI Dumb Blonde:

I do not understand what all the fuss is about surrounding this shampoo. I bought it right after I got highlights to keep the brassiness out of my hair. Well, my hair has never been brassier after a month of this stuff! And I had HIGHLIGHTS, not all over blonde, and they looked awful after using this shampoo. My hair didn't feel clean after washing, and yet my hair felt stripped, and looked it too. How you can strip hair without cleaning it is beyond me. Conversely, my hair was greasy shortly after using it. And I don't care how much mousse, gel, cream, or hair serum I used my hair was STILL frizzy. I didn't buy the Reconstructor with this because I don't really need a heavy conditioner, and hey, I'm glad I didn't. Dumb Blonde is heavy enough without adding conditioner to it. And what really got my goat is that its not JUST FOR BLONDES! Brunettes and redheads can use it too! I kind of liked using a shampoo just for blondes. After all, we do have more fun!