Other Deep Fryers:
T-FAL
FR7008002
T-fal Ultimate EZ Clean 3.3-Liter Immersion Deep Fryer

Summary

T-fal FR7008002 Ultimate EZ Clean 2.65 -Pound / 3.3-Liter Stainless Steel Immersion Deep Fryer, Silver

T-fal Ultimate EZ Clean 3.3-Liter Immersion Deep Fryer

Awesome fryer

from Tucson Arizona

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Delicious Results
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Easy To Clean
  • Temperature Control

Cons

• Alternative to Stove
    • Quick Meals
    • Snacks

Comments about T-fal Ultimate EZ Clean 3.3-Liter Immersion Deep Fryer:

This is by far the best deep fryer I have ever used. Filters the old oil so you can use it again. It has new oil ft ilter storage box. Very easy to assemble to use and clean. Has temperature control for easy settings. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. You can make anything you want in this fryer. I received the product for free in return for my unbiased opinion.

I would buy this product

from Elmont, New York

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Compact Storage
    • Delicious Results
    • Dishwasher Safe
    • Easy To Clean
    • Temperature Control

Cons

• Alternative to Stove
      • Quick Meals
      • Snacks

Comments about T-fal Ultimate EZ Clean 3.3-Liter Immersion Deep Fryer:

I love this fryer. We use it all the time as we are always trying new recipes and appetizer recipes that require deep frying for better results. It heats up quickly. I LOVE that the power button is on the side instead of the top like so many other models. When it is on the top you often burn your hand turning it off due to the steam. The heat adjustment knob is also useful. My only concern is the handle inside the fryer where you rest the basket in the up (drain) position. I noticed if you have something a little heavy in the basket you have to make sure the basket hangs correctly on its holder or it may slip of back into the oil. Again I do LOVE the fryer and will continue to use it. I love the storage of it & the fact that you can drain the oil AND can reuse it afterward if it is still good is genius. Waste not, want not seems to be T-Fal's thought here & it's great!