Other Deep Fryers:
Presto

Pros

Cons

excellent

We use **Presto Dual ProFry Deep Fryer**  in our pizza business and it works great. Its very easy to clean also! Making chicken wings or mozz cheese sticks or any other breaded food doesnt stick to the basket. I would recommend this to all other companies who fry foods.

Presto! A yummier, fattier meal!

Holy cow this is what all my meals have been missing! I never want fast food again after using this deep fryer. It is super easy and comes out crispy and delicious every time without fail. The fact that you get two baskets really makes this seems like a mini professional fryer, and the possibilities are endless!

Amazing! I am going to gain a hundred pounds because I can't stop deep frying things! The combinations are endless, and it couldn't be more fool-proof. Just set the temperature and get ready for some super yummy food!

Just set the temperature and get ready for some super yummy food! Very easy to do no matter what age.

Sometimes it seems a little flimsy while using the baskets, but this fryer is not the same as a professional chef's and shouldn't be expected to be so. The only thing I wish there was on it was a splash guard! Ouch!

This IS a fryer, people. Oil is kinda gross to clean up, and it's definitely not the quickest. But hey, it is so worth it after you have some home made fish and chips!

A great home appliance!

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Presto Dual ProFry Deep Fryer:

Ok so deep frying is not the most healthiest way to eat, but I love the taste of fried food! When going to fast food restraunts I had no choice but to pay a lot of money for junk food. Now I can do it at home a lot cheaper! Also because it is at home, and I can choose my own oils, instead of using vegetable oils like they use at restraunts I can use more nutritious oils to cook in so it takes some of the unhealthy aspects of frying food out of the equation allowing me to eat it with less guilt. An added perk to this product is you can cook more than one type of fried product at a time! I can fry French fries and onion rings all at once! Also since it is something for the home, and I can control what I put in it, I no longer have to purchase frozen fries to cook with that have more preservatives than I care to think about and other unhealthy things tossed in and can make homemade onion rings and homemade French fries from real potatoes so the nutrition value of it goes up with that as well! This machine cooks everything perfectly! it deep fries as well as you could get by going out to eat but as I said you can make it more healthy with this at home and you can cook more than one type of food at a time! A must have for any fan of fried foods.

Does exactly what it is supposed to do and makes everything a beautiful golden brown!

very simple to use.

I have not had any issues so far.

It can be a bit of a pain if the oil gets old to clean it out, but that is something you have to do no matter what type of fryer you buy.

Restaurant Quality Fryer!

Comments about Presto Dual ProFry Deep Fryer:

I love this fryer. It provides the best results for crispy, tender food every time. There is a temperature setting which you can adjust for different foods. I always make wings and many different battered vegetables. They always come out perfect every time. The baskets are very handy. The food does not get lost in the oil and there is no other spoons or anything needed so there is no unwanted mess. The fryer is very easy to clean also. All that you do to clean it is take off the temperature dial and the heater and pull out the black part that holds the oil. you can run it through the dishwasher and dry it off and it is ready to go. I keep mine outside on our back patio because of the smell of the oil and the lid keeps out bugs and the weather does not seem to affect it. My food always comes out tasting like the stuff you order in the restaurants with out the high costs. It is a reasonable price for how great this fryer really is.

Most amazing fryer I have EVER had!

Comments about Presto Dual ProFry Deep Fryer:

My family's never had a deep fryer before, and when we found this one we couldn't wait to try making our own fried chicken and shrimp as well as frying up frozen foods. What an amazing fryer! It cooks everything perfectly, doesn't matter WHAT the food is, and I swear if it doesn't taste like restaurant food it tastes just like what you'd eat at the county fair! There's a good amount of work going into a single dinner with it, but trust me, IT IS WORTH IT!

This fryer fries up SO many foods, from chicken and French fries to fried shrimp and onion rings, homemade OR frozen, and homemade Chinese food and doughnuts too. I haven't run into ANY problems with it, nothing has ever been under or overcooked, and none of the foods has ever tasted bad.

Read the directions once and you can get into a good routine every time you use it. Set the dial, let the oil get hot, and cook, then when it's finished just shut it off to let it cool completely before putting it away.

This fryer never overheats, never gets clogged, and can handle small or big amounts of food with and without the baskets.

I've never had any oil get all over the front or sides of it, and I've been able to use the same batch of oil for a handful of fried dinners before I need to change it to make some dessert food. When I do need to change the oil, all I do is dump it out in the sink when it's cold and use wet paper towels to wipe out the inside before putting the new oil in. And just wipe the outside with a damp rag and towel, no problem.

Pretty good for the price.

Comments about Presto Dual ProFry Deep Fryer:

This is a prett good deep fryer for the price. The food cooks relatively fast and evenly, but you need to be careful to not burn yourself. It's also hard to clean. Other than that, if you want an economic deep fryer that will do the job and give you awesome new treats to make, this is the one! Pretty affordable too.

A great double fryer!

Comments about Presto Dual ProFry Deep Fryer:

We use our fryer more than we probably should! This fryer is wonderful, great size and only really needs a gallon of oil!

The temperature nob is very easy to set and the fryer always cooks foods thoroughly.

All you have to do it turn on the fryer and as your favorite foods and place the baskets in the oil and your food is almost ready!

I've owned my fryer for 2 years and it works just as great as the day we got it!

Extremely easy to change out the oil everytime!

from Darlington, WI

Comments about Presto Dual ProFry Deep Fryer:

I recently purchased one of these.They really do heat up quickly and fry foods quickly.I like the option of being able to do big basket or 2 small ones or just one if by myself.Also light comes on when the oil is ready.The only bad option is its so big it takes alot of space when not in use.

It's great at heating up and doing exactly what you exspect to be a good end result.It does use initially alot of oil so be prepared.

Very easy to use plug in turn your dial to temperature wait for other light and Prest choose your basket and close lid.Baskets simple to clean after every use.Soap and Water.

Well I feel it's quite durable.I have had other Deep Fryers I should have just left at the store.I like you have to unplug for safety it's a nice idea.

Well any product with oil is a pain. But being able to wash baskets makes it nice.Also cleaning the exterior is a breeze.The inside I just empty oil add a tad of soap water periodally rinse wipe out and add new oil.Not too bad.

I liked the ideal of dual baskets

Comments about Presto Dual ProFry Deep Fryer:

The dual baskets mimics the type of fryer that I used to use when I was starting out in the fast food industry.

I've tried this out to see how well it worked before I decided to see if I should keep this product. I used shrimp and fries to tested it out and it turned out very nicely without it coming out too soggy and oily. It took up a decent amount of size in the corner of my kitchen counter.

It works fairly well and I'm able to split the amount of frying and fry two different items at once.

Cleaning wise, it is straight forward. Basically the baskets can go in the dish washer. You can also remove the heating element as well.

The lid reduces the amount of splatter. It does produce a nice crisp to the items that you are frying. The max temperature that it reaches is about 375.

The flaws are that the handles of the machine have a mechanism to allow it to fold when you want to store the fryer, but sometimes it does not look and it actually folds while frying. This is a major flaw and a deal breaker in my opinion

Presto! A yummier, fattier meal!

from Phoenix, AZ

works like a pro.

from hastings, FL

Comments about Presto Dual ProFry Deep Fryer:

I love the double baskets on the Presto dual ProFry . My kids love friend okra,fried pickles, chicken nuggets and so forth. Presto dual ProFry make cooking more than one fried item at a time easy and do able. I can make chicken strips and fries at the same time for a speedy lunch. I am impressed by the size an amount of food it holds. My old deep fryer I could only fry one thing at a time and it make making lunch for eight people a long process. With the Presto dual ProFry making lunch is fast and easy. It has different heat degree;s and makes getting the right temp for what your cooking very easy. Assembly is super easy and takes five 5 minutes. Clean up is just as easy and hot soap in warm soap water will make cleaning the fry baskets and base very easy.

Pro; Double cooking basket, easy clean up, affordable on a budget

Cons; makes you want to fry more food.
All in all the Presto dual ProFry makes great food and easy to use.

Perfect for frying with olive oil

from Cartersville, GA

Comments about Presto Dual ProFry Deep Fryer:

I wanted something to make my life easier. I recently bought this fryer, a few months ago. This is my first fryer, I was hesitant to purchace a deep fryer because of health reasons, I decided to go ahead and purchace is because my family loves homemade French fries. In the past I would cook in a frying pan and keep shooing away my children because of the grease splattering every where, and I was also afraid that they would accidentally grab the handle, and get burnt. I was looking for something where you could cook two different things at once, I usually cook french fries on one side and hush puppies on the other side. I always cook with olive oil, because it is healthy for you. E fries take a little bit more time to cook than the hush puppies, so I will take e hush puppies out and continue to cook the fries. It is convienent and I would recommend this for large families who want different things to eat.

It works very well and has even cooking.

It is easy to use, I don't mind if my teenagers use this, I am not worried about it tearing up.

One of the handles is a little loose on one side but not a lot. I think it is because I have used it a lot, but I am not sure, if it gets any looser I will call the company.

When yu change the oil , it is easy to do so , and it won't make a huge mess.