4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Everything is crispy.

This an easy to assemble Cuisinart Compact Deep Fryer. It is stainless steel and black. It comes with a detachable magnetic cord, metal basket with handle, removable lid and removable charcoal filter.  It has a heat up and ready light and temperature dial. This deep fryer has a 1.1 liter capacity.  This an easy to use deep fryer but you must read the directions first. The oil can only be filled to the line and it heats up in about 8-10 minutes. Never fill above fill line because the hot oil will overflow when food is place into the deep fryer.  This an easy to clean up product and comes with excellent clean up product directions. You don't have to worry about oily food with this deep fryer.  I use it to fry fish, chicken, shrimp, fries, battered tofu, battered cauliflower, hotdogs and deep fry corn bread cakes. Everything that I cook is crispy and not oily. Once you take the food out of the grease, you can hook it to the side and let the oil drain off of it. CRISPY, CRISPY, CRISPY!!!!!!!

Compact Fryer

**Cuisinart Compact Deep Fat Fryer** is a great appliance for your kitchen because you can make lots of food favorites and it won't take up a lot of room in your kitchen.  It is smaller than a regular fryer, and the price is great.  It fits well on your kitchen counter and is really versatile on what you can make.  I use this fryer for making donuts and mozzerella sticks, and it is great for delicious french fries and onion rings.  The best part about this appliance is that it is a healthy fryer because it drains excess grease and calories.  It isn't messy to use and great for making snacks and appetizers for all your friends.

awesome

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Deep Fryer:

I have always wanted a deep fryer so that I could have foods like they serve in restaurants. I found this deep fryer on sale and was excited. It fries food quickly and it can cook a large portion at one time. It's small enough where it doesn't take up much room on my kitchen counter.

The quality is always there with Cuisinart

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Deep Fryer:

Best deep fryer I have ever owned and we have tried a few. We are avid fishermen and love fried trout. This one heats quickly and accurately. It's fast and takes all the work and mess out of deep frying. The price is reasonable and the quality is obviously Cuisinart.

It does what it's designed to do, perfectly fried food.

Very easy to use. Great instructions.

I've had mine two years with no problems at all.

Cleans easily with soap and water.

Love it!

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Deep Fryer:

Who doesn't love fried chicken and french fries once in a while? I know I love it so I decided to buy a deep fryer. The Cuisinart Electric Deep Fryer heats up so quickly and it's so easy to use. I find that when I use this electric fryer as compared to other ones, this one uses less oil, which is perfect. It also holds in a large batch so I could fry a large batch of french fries. Love it!

Compact, efficient and affordable

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Deep Fryer:

I primarily use it to fry tortilla chips in coconut oil. It works great and the small size is perfect for my kitchen. The tray is very handy. When your done you can hang it on side of machine and let the oil drip off. It is great if you want authentic chips or fries without going out to a restaurant. It's definitely worth the price.

Ilove this deep fryer.

from hastings, FL

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Deep Fryer:

The cuisinart deep fryer makes a great addition to my kitchen. Until I purchased this I had an older model that was not up to par anymore. I do admit to making a lot of fried foods. My 2favorties being fried okra and home sliced french fries. The cuisinart fryer is easy to use and even easier to clean out. It takes no time at all for my oil to heat up. It also really keeps the oil at a steady heat which is a must for making fried okra and them not becoming soggy. The outside does get a bit hot and you need to be careful when handling this deep fryer. This not bad considering this a top of the line deep fryer and will last you a long time. It is not meant for a huge quantity of items and more for smaller batches. It definitely provides a steady heat at the same temperature and makes deep frying a safer and easier task. I use coconut oil in my machine and holds up very well. My pros are steady heating, easy clean up. Cons is the price and i do wish it had a longer power cord.

Cuisinart does not disappoint.

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Deep Fryer:

As a big fan of Cuisinart products I of course thought of Cuisinart first when purchasing a deep fryer. Seeing as the price was reasonable and the reviews were good I purchased one. This has definitely lived up to my expectations.

Though this is my first deep fryer I am 100% satisfied with its performance. I have not had any issues with the heating element, with keeping the lid closed, or with cooking and frying with it.

It's a fairly simple process to deep fry something. I know not to deep fry something that is frozen, I know to be careful and use precautions, and I read the entire manual before I even started operating this device. Once you know what you're doing it's as easy as 123.

I'm not very hard or rough with my deep fryer. I use it occasionally And store it away when it's not in use. So far it has lasted very well. I can't imagine you being rough with it while using it because that would be very dangerous. It is an electrical appliance and therefore you should be cautious of that, but I can see it lasting for many years with proper care.

It's definitely not the easiest thing to clean. And you definitely have to make sure that the oil and the appliance itself have cooled completely. I can't imagine another deep fryer being easier to clean though.

Nice little deep fryer

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Deep Fryer:

After using one of these Cuisinart Electric Deep Fryers at a friend's house, I just had to go out and purchase one for myself. This is a great little deep fryer. The cord is detachable, which is nice. Just fill with oil up to the marked fill line and use the temperature knob to turn it on. The oil heats up very quickly, it's hot in less than ten minutes and there is a ready light to tell you when it's hot enough. Put your food in the basket and lower it into the oil and let it cook. When it's done you just lift the basket, hook it to the side and let the oil drain out. Because of the basket with the convenient handle, you don't need to use a bowl lined with paper towels to drain your food! Much less greasy food and no wasted paper towels! This is perfect for french fries, batter dipped veggies or even chicken! This fryer is easy to clean, reasonably priced and very well made. Very handy to have in your kitchen and perfect for the camper since it is small. I recommend it!

best deep fryer I've ever had!

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Deep Fryer:

This is the best deep fryer I've ever owned. This no exaggeration. The black with a stainless steel finish is sure to accent with your kitchen! The capacity is also greater than my older Cuisinart deep fryer. The setup is also very easy, and the assembly takes less than three minutes. Because of the stainless steel finish, there is little to no external heat give off like my old one. My old deep fryer had a MAJOR heat give off problem. Thankfully, this one stays on top of my kitchen counter with no heat give off and the countertop stays cool. This piece of handy equipment is also very easy to use, and there are some buttons/toggles that make it feasible to adjust and set. The vents circulate oxygen and makes it easier to not burn. The electric deep fryer also makes less noise than my old one, so that is an additional plus. This deep fryer also leaks minimal smell compared to my old one. This one circulates the air and keeps the scent in. This is good for the environment and your house. Overall this is THE electric fryer to buy if you are in the market looking for one.

Cuisinart's convenient space saver deep fryer is exellent!

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Deep Fryer:

Great product. Attractive and woirks well. Slightly smaller basket than we wanted but still it works wonderfully.

It fries everything perfectly.

Easy to use just keep an eye on your food so you do not burn it nd ruin your oil. Suggest peanut oil.

Have used this product without incident for over a year.

Well what can you say cleaning any deep fryer is a geasy mess.

Great for snacks at family gatherings.

from Springdale, UT

Comments about Cuisinart Electric Deep Fryer:

This is a compact and easy to use deep fryer.It is very efficient with cooking oil.You can make large batches in a fairly small amount of cooking oil.It's good for a range of recipes and serving sizes.It specializes in smaller two serving batches.It doesn't have the best maximum temperature though.It's maximum temperature is 375 degrees F.It's small and doesn't take up much counter space.Simple coloring help it blend in easily with your kitchen color theme.It heats up really quickly though.It's great for making side dishes for dinner.It's especially nice for family gatherings where you can make every batch of snacks as they run out so they'll be fresh and crispy.It's healthier than other fryers because it manages to fry larger batches with a smaller amount of oil and it comes out super crispy and doesn't taste like oil.It's easy to clean and there's a removable filter which helps to reduce odor.