Other Deep Fryers:

Cons

love this

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer:

My husband recently bought the Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer because he wants to use it for the upcoming Thanksgiving dinner. Being practical, I insisted that we try it out before then. So we set it up on our patio and cooked a turkey in it today. The oil heated up very quickly. I was amazed how quickly it cooked the turkey and how delicious it was! It took less than an hour to cook our turkey to perfection. This fryer is taller and more narrow than a standard deep fryer. It can also be used to steam foods. It is constructed of stainless steel and has an aluminum basket as well as a hook to help you safely insert or remove your food without getting burned. This fryer seems to be sturdy and well built and I think it will last a long time. Because of its size, it is a little tricky to clean, but I didn't find it to be too much of a challenge. I am looking forward to using it during family cook outs to make french fries because I'll be able to make a lot more at once in this fryer. If you don't have a lot of cabinet space, storing this could present a problem for you. We are storing ours in our garage. Overall this a great deep fryer and I absolutely love it. I would recommend it to anyone who is in need of a large deep fryer. As I said, this is a recent purchase. Even though I own several other deep fryers (because I have a large kitchen filled with gadgets, I have a camper that I stock with appliances instead of taking my household appliance back and forth every time we go camping, because I like to try out the new models when they come out and because of combining my own appliances and my husband's appliances when we got married, not to mention the wedding gifts) my husband bought this one to use for our Thanksgiving turkey. Plus this is a large one that we use outside, not indoors.

Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer is the most versital deep fryer -love it

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer:

The Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer is the most versatile deep fryer that I have found available anywhere. Yes, it is a great fryer for frying the thanksgiving turkey, but it is also so useful for so much more. This fryer is perfect for frying large quantities of food. The accessories that you get with the fryer make it easy to fry anything from a large basket of fries for many people to fried wings for a football gathering and even the holiday turkey. I like this fryer also because I can use it outside so my house doesn’t smell like fried food after the football party. We also like to have fish cookouts and again, this deep fryer can’t be beat. Also I couldn’t believe how easy to hook up it is which is especially nice when I am the one setting it up. The fryer seems to heat pretty evenly and is made of a heavy-duty metal (not heavy but sturdy). I had been reluctant to try a big deep fryer due to safety concerns, but the directions that you get with this fryer have the up most safety in mind. Great fryer.

Love the heavy duty bayou deep fryer.

from hastings, FL

Comments about Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer:

I got this deep fryer to use for the holidays last year and it was a life saver. I could make triple batches of fries, okra, fried oreos ect. Plus i use it for my fried turkey and fried corn on the cob. Best corn I have had in a long time. It comes with everything shown and provides a great even heat. Do not let children around this item as it gets very very hot. I was so sad after Christmas because i would not have a reason to use this again. But them I had a crab boil planned and figured why not use water in instead of oil and it worked. This deep fryer is also a huge stock or soup pot. We now use it for camping anytime I need to make a soup or boil. It is worth every penny for it and so versatile on the uses. I am very please with our choice to buy this and will continue to use it at least once week until it dies on me. Considering all the uses and the price it ends up being the best deal out there. You can not go wrong with this buy and remember you can use water in it instead of oil as well.

can be a little trying.

Comments about Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer:

This great best thing that has happen to me in the cooking field in a long time. No more sweating in a hot house trying to get some fried food ready. Its simple, easy to use, and great for outside cooking. Grab a cooler, and have a blast! Not only is great it cooks everything evenly. This product is a must have and you'll never want to fry inside again.

It has all food looking crisp and golden brown every time. Drains great not to greasy when it's done. A healthier way to fry if you ask me you'll love how fast and easy it is to work.

Awesome, nothing to it great to assemble and start cooking in 5 minutes or less. I had a blast wanting to see what it did so it took me about three minutes to get it heated up. Watch your meat float in no time and enjoy. It will have you cooking outside every day I guarantee it.

I haven't had it long but so far so good. Everything is sturdy and their for you to start going. The product is well put together my opinion is that it will last a long time with clean up as simple as it is. Everything still looks like I just purchased it after two months and 10 cooks, so it will hold up just fine.

I have never had something that does all that without struggling to get the left behind food particles out. This product is amazing in so many ways you have to buy it. If not for yourself it would be an awesome Christmas gift, and the windows wouldn't have to be open at mamas house to try to keep it cool and smoke free while cooking. You have to see for yourself and enjoy the amazing way to cook outside.

Excellent unit, very diverse.

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer:

We've have other deep fryers, but this is the only one we own set up like this. It will do whole chickens and even small turkeys! But be fore-warmed, you will use a LOT of oil. The food must be completely to work properly. It has a lot of attachments and baskets that make for easy use. The different appliances let you do different things such as meat, fries, fried green tomatoes, etc. DEEP frying always makes the foods come out better than just sauteing or trying to fry in only 1/2" of oil on the stove top. If you're into finger licking deep fried foods, then this cooker is probably for you.

We've been happy with it. The temperature can be controlled once you learn how to use it. Follow all instructions and safely warnings, though. This much hot oil can be dangerous!

Takes a while to get the knack of using it and learning how to not burn yourself.

While the metal isn't thick, so far it's been holding up VERY well, and we use it repeatedly almost every weekend and on all holidays!

Lots of soap!

The Bayou BC 3016 Deep Fryer Creates The Perfect Turkey

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer:

I recently received the Bayou BC3016  Turkey Fryer as a early gift so I could use it for the holidays. The cooking system is portable and can be placed in a coveninent outdoor location.  We placed ours in the backyard but it would be a fun thing to take on camping trips. The 30 quart aluminum stockpot has a vented lid, the poultry rack, grab hook, a stailess 12 inch thermometer. and came with a trial seasoning injector.It is so fun much fun to use. Not only did it cook a whole turkey in about 45 minutes but it was a beautiful golden brown and cooked to perfection. The design of the fryer is perfect as it requires less cooking oil that a starndard stockpot. The poultry rack is erforated and raised to allow the cooking oil to ciculate evenly over the meat when frying and is designed to prevent the boom from scorching. It has a grab hook to help insert and remove the turkey from the hot cooking oil with safety. We did have to assemble it but not to difficult. The food baskets is aluminum and needs to be washed after using. Not so much fun but it did clean up easily. For us the only negative is where we have to store it until the next holiday.  Guess I will use it more frequently and use it more frequently than just holidays.

deep fryer

from Albemarle, NC

Comments about Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer:

okay, so this deep fryer i use all the time. it a really good idea to have if you cook alot i just love using it whenever i make fried onions or french fries this is themost amazing thing i have ever in my life used its so cool and neat.

Golden Brown Every Time

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer:

I've used many deep fryers in my years, but this has got to be the best one I've found. Many manufacturers claim to have the best deep fryer on the market, but I am sold on this particular model and brand. Whether you're preparing chicken, fish, french fries, or any of your favorite deep fried foods, this is the one that you would enjoy. It's very simple to use and is very simple to clean up after use. From the very first time that I used the Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer, I was impressed with the accuracy of the tempature guage. After trying several different models, this one seems to be the most accurate. Whether you're using one of your own recipes or something that you decided to try from a cook book, this is the product that you want. It's design is is very simple, not very bulky, making it easy to store after use. I guarantee after you try this product once time, you will be sold just as I was. This is definitely the type of product that you would recommend to family and friends. The price is right and it would make a very nice holiday gift for one of your loved ones. Try it and I guarantee you like it

The Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer is very impressive!

from Moorhead, MN

Comments about Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer:

With other deep fryers I had been dispointed. I offten recived limp and fatty tasting foods. But with the Bayou BC3016 ddeep fryer I recived full taste and no limp french fries! It was easy to use and cooked faster than i ecpected. I had no proble storing it, It was very compact. The stainless steal was a big plus! I  was so satsfied i got it as a christmas prestforece. She justs raves over it!  I stronly recommend this to anyone intersted in geating a deep fryer. Evan if you have a deep fryer it would be a good investment to get rid of it and purchace the Bayou BC3016 deep fryer. Its outstanding! You will not be dissapointed in it, I garantee! So what are you wating for get put there and and buy your Bayou BC3016 deep fryer today and start enojoying the best of deep fryed food. The possibiltys are unlimited!!!! One more thing it transformesanyfood into something spectacular, I simply can not live with out my Bayou3016 deep fryer!! Go get yours TODAY and i mean it!

great performing deep fryer

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Bayou BC3016 Deep Fryer:

The Bayou BC3016 deep fryer has worked well for us since we bought it almost a year ago.  I remember it was about a year ago because we got it at an after thanksgiving day sale and figured we would try the brand out.  I had never really heard of this brand, but we managed to get a great deal on it, and I hope others give it a chance too!  Now is the time to stock up on a fryer for next year's thanksgiving, and if you are like me where thanksgiving is always at your house, frying the turkey is the easiest way to go.  The Bayou BC3016 is a 32 quart fryer, so you do not have to worry about lack of room for your big bird...there is plenty!  It is made of stainless steel so cleanup is easy and there are may different accessories that come with the steamer to make it more versatile.  THere is a steaming basket to help remove the item you are frying from the pot with ease.  This fryer does not only have to be used for deep frying but also suggests that you steam vegetables.  It is a great fryer, and I'm glad we got it!