Other Deep Fryers:
Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer

Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer

Pros

Cons

Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer is HOT!!!!!

I love to eat fried foods. French fries, chicken fingers, jalapeno poppers, eggs rolls, etc....you get the point. But eating fried food meant that I would have to get take out, and who knows the loast time they changed the oil, or take out a pan and get oil everywhere. That was until I discovered the Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer. With a stainless steel and black color design, the Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer offers a powerful 1800-watt immersion style heating element, large capacity food basket and a cool touch handle. Now I know some people will say "how safe can a deep fryer in your house be?" Well with a break away cord, auto shutoff when overloaded and safety interlock, you can't go wrong. The Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer makes hot, tasty food but stays cool to the touch. Finger licking good!!!!

Nice Modern Product!

One of my good friends has this product from the shopping network and I've decided to spend a day trying this product out!

My first impression was that it looks fairly...Read complete review

My first impression was that it looks fairly attractive on her counter top.

When I heard the price, I realized that this was not a budget machine. It's a mid range fryer, so my expectations were quite higher.

The design of this product is fairly good, which allows it to be cleaned easily. The oil reservoir can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The lid is removable as well, so that can be cleaned in the dishwasher too.

The lid is a great feature because it provides protection from splattering.

The good thing about this is that the provided basket is decent size so you are able to good enough for a family. The wattage is amazing on this device and it takes minutes to heat it up to the desired temperatures.

Spring rolls are excellent after frying. You can also set it to time as well. And the temperature settings are quite accurate.

Best ever!

Comments about Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer:

At my house we enjoy deep fried everything! This fryer is great for us. It is the perfect size, heats up fast, and fries to perfection every time. We use our fryer a few times a month and every time I pull it out it works like it is brand new. Love this and would get another of I needed and would definitely recommend it to others!

Nice Modern Product!

Comments about Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer:

My first impression was that it looks fairly attractive on her counter top.

The lid is a great feature because it provides protection from splattering.

very nice

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer:

I love to cook and have several different deep fryers in my large kitchen. We use several of them for family get togethers to make different deep fried dishes at the same time (I come from a large family). I love the Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer. My husband bought this one for me for those times when my young children want to help me make french fries or other deep fried goodies. It's safer for them because it stays cool to the touch and there is less risk for my children to get burned. This has a large basket, so that's nice for my large family, and the handle does not get hot. This fryer will shut off automatically if it gets overheated, and I like that safety feature. It isn't easy to clean this fryer, but that is to be expected for a product like this. But it is very versatile. Not only can you fry french fries and batter dipped vegetables, but it is perfect for frying breaded chicken breasts for a nice crispy chicken sandwich. If you like deep fried foods, I suggest you check out this deep fryer!

A Little Pricey but Worth It

from North Little Rock, AR

Comments about Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer:

I bought my Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer for a church fish fry. We needed another unit and I wanted one that would last a little while so I decided to go with the Waring because it had a larger basket and was on sale. We've since used it a few times and I'm quite pleased with the unit and how quickly it heats.

The Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer performs well and the fact that it heats so quickly is a huge selling point.

The Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer is easy to use and the deep frying basket keeps hot oil in the unit and not splattering throughout my kitchen. Just plug, wait a few minutes til ready light comes on and you're ready.

So far I'm impressed with the Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer and how it stands up to high temps.

Ease of cleaning? Well, I'd say it's about average. Nothing really all that great to report here. Average. Hot water. A sponge. Quick rinse and you're done.

Cute little fryer

Comments about Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer:

I bought this fryer for my husband a couple of years ago since he's been wanting a deep fryer for a while now. This is a great little fryer to keep in the kitchen because it does not take up a lot of room. It heats the oil and continues to heat the oil very well. The oil does not splash while it is frying, and keeps from creating a mess in your kitchen. It is designed with rubber on the feet to prevent any accidents. I would suggest keeping this in the center of your counter and not on the edge to prevent it from falling and burning anyone. This is a great fryer for a beginner fryer or a home cook that just wants to fry things once in a while.

deep fryer

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer:

i really love to eat fried food. my family loves fried food also. so i decided that it was time to buy a deep fryer because it always takes me a long time to fry food in a pan. i chose this deep fryer and it's just so perfect. this fryer is so easy to use and works a lot quicker then a pan.

i know now that i could never go back. i know for sure that i could never live with out this deep fryer. i think that this is a great buy for anyone. i even love to use this for when i want to make some doughnuts. i think that everyone who decides to buy this deep fryer will love this for sure. i really couldn't find anything that i didn't like about this product.

Great Value, Does the Job

from Northeast AR

Comments about Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer:

I had never owned a deep fryer before I bought this one. My family loves (including me) fried foods, but it was a lot of work to just use a frying pan and a separate container to save the oil. And the temperature varies in the cooking oil, so the food didn't cook evenly. But I didn't want to spend so much for my first fryer, so I picked this one. It solved most of my problems. Only exception was cleaning. I can wipe clean most outside part easily, but washing the container inside in the sink was some work. May be it is easier if washed in a dishwasher. I just want to clean greasy pots and pans by hand. If anyone wants to save time, it might be better to pay more for the one with a little bit more capacity.

Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer is HOT!!!!!

from Doylestown, PA

Warning Pro Cooks great and cleans great

from Farmington, UT

Comments about Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer:

My favorite thing about the Waring Pro deep fryer is how easy it is to clean. I know I dread using deep fryers because the clean up is such a pain. But with the Waring Pro you can remove the lid, and put it as well as the fryer basket, and container in the dish washer. It makes cleaning a snap. The electrical stuff you of course have to hand clean. I have fried chicken, fries, donuts, etc and everything has turned out perfect. One thing people may not like is that the chord removes easily from the back of the fryer, but I think it is a good thing as it is a safety protection. It also has a timer built in which is nice when you are multi tasking and may forget you have something frying in the deep fryer. Again the best thing is you can let the dishwasher deal with the left over grease and not yourself.

I love my waring deep fryer!

from Diamond Bar, CA

Comments about Waring Pro Cool Touch Deep Fryer:

My family consists of a lot of unhealthy people that love to eat fried foods including myself! I know that it's bad, but we just can't help it. We finally decided to buy a deep fryer one day after complaining all the time that oil flies all over the kitchen stove and floor whenever we fry foods in a pan or a pot. Now all we have to do is fill the fryer with oil, set the temperature to heat it up, throw in your fries or other foods, close the lid, and presto! Great fried foods without the mess! This deep fryer is dishwasher safe, so I would suggest pouring out the oil, rinse it, then take a piece of paper and wipe the bottom of the deep fryer. That will wipe off all the excess oil and stuff stuck at the bottom, and your dishwasher should be able to clean the rest really easily. Best of all, it's "cool touch". You don't have to worry about any of your family members getting burned.