Other E-commerce Websites:

Sweetwater.com

Sweet!

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Sweetwater.com:

I have never purchased an item from Sweetwater.com, but I have browsed their site for numerous items in the past 5 years. I have obtained a lot of information about the latest audio and music equipment on the market. There is usually demo videos of certain items that really give a better understanding of a product. I wish on some of the keyboard demo videos that they would focus more on the voices, playing chords, and the overall interface of the machine. If there is a question I have about an item I can ask an online tech for help. An online representative is available 24/7 and always try their best. The only reason I have never ordered anything from Sweetwater.com is that the prices are usually too high for my taste. They are not much higher than their competitors, but I don't mind buying slightly used equipment off of other websites. If I had the funds I would purchase the items off of Sweetwater.com. I would definitely recommend Sweetwater.com for those who want new equipment at an average price.