4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Good for moisturising little jeffy

from San Juan, Puerto Rico

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Smells Great

Cons

• not tested on hamsters

• hamsters

Comments about Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion:

Little jeffy (my hamster) has skin problems and dandruff so i have to moisturise him every other night and i highly recommend this product for hamsters if you are in a similar situation. 11/12 would apply again.

Good ingredients but a bit strong for me

from Grand Haven, MI

Comments about Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion:

I give them a higher rating for going with a more natural approach instead of using parabens and all the other toxic ingredients that many of the lotions contain these days. It's very important to know what you are putting on your skin as it is absorbed into your body just as a medication that is applied topically. This lotion is something I would consider to be one of the safer options for lotions and it really does make the skin feel soft and smooth.

Though it smells good in a small amount, to put this on is quite overwhelming. The scent is just "too much" to handle for anyone who is the least bit sensitive to overpowering scents. I am sensitive to anything that is strongly scented. If you are at ease with strong scents then I would surely recommend it! The different smells are good, but all a bit too strong for me. If it were a lighter scent, this would be one of the best ratings ever.

Absorption
VERY good at absorbing into the skin. The product doesn't take any time at all to rub in and doesn't leave any greasy feeling whatsoever. It's perfect for absorption.

WOW does my skin feel soft after applying this! It's really awesome at moisturizing dry skin. No greasy feeling or any funny feeling afterward either.

Love it!

Comments about Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion:

I may have some issues with overusing moisturizers as I use them multiple times throughout the day. I have moisturizer bottles stashed absolutely everywhere. I cannot stand dry skin, so I'm a little bit addicted. I have tried almost every product out there, and I can honestly say that this is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It is not greasy and it smells so great. And the most important part: It keeps your skin incredibly moisturized. Buy this product today! It's so hard to find a moisturizer that actually works and smells great too, so when you find one you need to latch on for dear life. And the fact that it is not outrageously expensive? You have no reason to not give it a try! I swear this company should pay me for the amount I end up advertising and promoting their lotion! But I'm so happy to have found something I love and I want to share that discovery with the world!

Best Lotion !

Comments about Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion:

Silky and smooth, non greasy, Hempz lotion is an all day moisturizer. Goes on easy, and nourishes my skin all day! I Love the smell and the way it feels on my skin. It leaves a fresh scent and smooth feeling skin to touch! I use it everyday and highly recommended it!

The scent is light and fresh, not overpowering.

Absorption
My skin rapidly absorbs the lotion, leaving no greasy residue!

Hempz lotion is effect ion for soft, silky smooth skin. It is a lotion that really works!

• Absorption:

The best body lotion ever.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion:

I have tried so many body lotions over the years, but when I found this Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizing Lotion, I knew that this was the only body lotion that I would ever need again. I use this on my entire family, everyone loves it and uses it every single day and our skin is all thankful for it. This works so well to moisturize your skin and make sure that it feels so soft and wonderful all day long. I put this on after I take a shower and since I have been using it I have never had dry skin one day since I began using it. My skin is always full of moisture and even areas on my skin that used to be cracked and rough like my feet are now soft and smooth. My elbows and knees look and feel great now and never get really dry like they used to always do. It absorbs into your skin really fast and it leaves a nice clean and fresh scent on your body. This is the best lotion that you could ever buy for your skin and will leave you feeling so soft and moisturized.

Moist

Comments about Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion:

The Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion is amazing. This lotion smells wonderful when I put it on. The scent is not that strong, but I can smell it when I get close to my skin. This lotion also has great absorption, a more important aspect of lotion. It sinks right into my skin. I do not have to deal with stickiness on my skin for long. Overall, this lotion is super effective and does the job. It is not that noticeable, unlike makeup or other products. It keeps my skin looking young. More importantly, it protects my skin. The lotion also comes out of the bottle pretty easily and into my hand. I try not to apply to much though, because then I would have to wipe the excess off. I usually put it on first thing in the morning before I go to work for the rest of the day. I would recommend that people put this lotion on daily because it will make your skin better and make you look beautiful.

• Absorption:

Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer is great!

Comments about Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion:

Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion is a must buy for me. This is a wonderful lotion for anyone looking for great moisturizers. Its non greasy and goes on very smooth. Your skin will feel instantly smooth. It is just the right consistency not too think and not too thin and absorbs quite well so you don't have that feeling of a heavy coating on your skin. It is lightly scented and smells great. This is a great moisturizer for before and after indoor or outdoor tanning. The best part is its Paraben Free. Gluten Free. 100% Vegan. I have very sensitive skin and I am also sensitive to strong scents and this is a very light strawberry scent. This is the only lotion I will use from now on.

I love the scent white is a very light strawberry scent.

Absorption
Very absorbent and makes your skin feel silky smooth. Not greasy at all.

Absolutely the best lotion I have ever used and it is great for your skin.

• Absorption:

Hempz lotion smells great and moisturizes fabulously!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion:

Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion is really awesome! It contains pure hemp seed oil and extract and comes in a pump bottle for easy use. It is a large bottle that lasts. It is a bit more expensive than I usually like to pay for a lotion but it's worth it. I don't use it exclusively so I don't mind to splurge on it sometimes.

It says it has a Floral & Banana scent. It smells very fresh and unique. It smells so good and the scent stays on my skin all day long.

Absorption
Hempz lotion absorbs completely and evenly into skin. It does not leave oily residues. It has a creamy and thick texture and consistency.

This lotion makes my skin feel smooth, soft, and hydrated. It keeps my skin feeling comfortable and moisturized all day long. The whole family can use it. It contains vitamins A, C, E to nourish skin and provide anti-oxidant protection. It is better in quality than bargain lotions and creams. It is great to use if you tan or are in the sun a lot.

All Day Moisturizing!

Comments about Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion:

Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion is amazing! I can apply it right after the shower in the morning, and my skin will stay moisturized all day long. I love the fragrance. It's very light, and fresh! I gave it a nine because I have a tough time finding it in my local stores. I most often have to buy it online, which isn't bad, but it adds to the expense because I then have to pay for shipping. I have been using this lotion for years. In fact, it's the only one I use. My skin has become so soft and subtle. Usually in the winter, my hands get chapped from washing so much. A little dab of this Hempz Lotion, and my hands look and feel amazing.

This lotion has very simple ingredients in it. Hemp seed oil, Shea Butter, Ginseng, and Natural Extracts to calm and soothe the skin. It comes in different fragrances, like pomegranate, citrus, vanilla & cucumber. I have tried them all, and they all work fantastically.

If you're looking for a very moisturizing, that can be applied once a day, then give this a try. You will love it!

An amazing feeling!

Comments about Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion:

Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion is the best lotion I've ever used. The price was amazing, the feeling on my skin after I apply this is amazing, it smells lovely, and is easy to get from the bottle. The first day I used Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion I thought I was in heaven, my skin feels so soft and moisturized after I use this lotion, and leaves an amazing scent on my hands! The color of this lotion is a creamy white with a hint of pink, and the smell is amazing, I can't even describe it, its perfect. I never thought I would be so pleased with the Supre Hempz Herbal All Day Moisturizer Lotion. I never find that there is anything left over on my hands once I rub it in, it doesn't leave an oily feeling like many lotions, and my hands are fine all day. No more dry skin for me! I will definitely be recommending this to my family and friends, and am 100% pleased with this.

The scent of this product is absolutely amazing, it smells fantastic and leaves a great scent throughout the day on my hands. I can smell it from a distance, and don't look like a freak smelling my hands!

Absorption
There is never any of this lotion left on my hands, I have never had a problem, and will continue buying this. It absorbs amazingly, one of the best!

This product works just like it says it does, moisturizes my hands for the day, and a little more! I only catch myself using this once or twice a day because it lasts so long!