4.1
Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme

Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme

4.1

Love your hair again!

I've been using an anti-friz cream, as well as a silicone tonic for a couple of years, and been somewhat satisfied, but then I got a sample of this in the mail.  All I can say is WOW!  This is exactly what I've been looking for!  I went right out and bought a bottle!

I have long, fine, color-treated hair, and it tends to break pretty easily.  Sometimes I straighten it with an iron, but usually I'm pressed for time, so I only partially dry it, and let the waves curl up.  With all I do to my hair, well, there is some damage.

Without weighing it down, this creme removes the frizzies and makes my hair smooth, whether I straighten it or go with the waves.  It doesn't make it look greasy the way the silicone tonic sometimes can.  My hair is very soft and touch-able.  I use it on my hair while it's wet, and a little goes a long way.  If my hair is effected by humidity later in the day, a little dollop on my dry hair removes any more frizz that comes along.

The only down side is the smell.  It's something like bubblegum.  Perhaps it's because this line of products is geared to younger girls and women, but it certainly doesn't appeal to me!

It made my hair greasy!

I got it on sale, which was the only reason i had bought it. I loved the smell, but the product left my hair feeling greasy. I only used a dime-seized dab, like the directions had said, and it was not what i had hoped to have results of. The underneath part of my hair was greasy, which never is, and it felt like that all day. I love sunsilk, but not this product. I would not suggest this product to anyone with light hair, as for me, i have very light blonde hair, which showed the greasy area more.

Okay product for flyaway and frizz control.

Profile Image

from West Virginia

Comments about Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme:

This came packaged "free" with my shampoo and conditioner set so I figured I'd give it a try. For a smoothing cream it does a pretty good job. I do feel like I have to reapply it a lot though. It doesn't seem to last as long as I would like. I usually get four or five good hours out of it before I want to apply more. On a plus note it fits easily in a purse or car or on your desk so you can access it readily. The hair types in my household vary as well from straight and color treated to curly and natural and I would recommend this on both straight and curly, and natural and color treated hair.

It isn't an amazing product but it's a pretty good product. It doesn't have staying power though. It lasts a few hours and that's about it. It does go on soft and smooth and you don't need to use a ton of it at once. It's light weight and good on the ends of my hair. I've noticed it hasn't harmed my color any and it goes well with long and short hair. It is a good leave in if you need some moisture and I would recommend it as a "touch up" cream. Not good for all day wear but definitely a good product for the price category.

It smell pretty good and compliments the shampoo and conditioner in the same line. It isn't too heavy or strong and it's barely noticeable unless someone is up close. I usually have trouble finding his and hers scents but this one isn't too strong and my guy doesn't mind me putting a little on his curls now and then to calm them down.

great for dry hair!

from Medford, MA

Comments about Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme:

I'm not one to use hair products, but my friend raved and raved about this product and how much good stuff it's done for her hair that I had to go test it out myself. I have very fine hair, and it gets dry easily, especially in the winter. This leave in conditioner has been successful in leaving my hair soft and silky, and... not dry! It's easy to use, just squeeze a drop onto your palms and rub it through your hair. It's not greasy or sticky, and has a slight fragrance to it. It has also been great to use during the winter time when my hair would get crazy staticky. The creme keeps it from flying when there is static electricity, so there are no issue when I put on a hat or when my coat or scarf gets it caught. Over all this is a great product and I would totally recommend it. For me, I would only use it directly after I wash my hair, because after a day my hair gets oily and the creme doesn't work too well with dirty hair.

Love the product hate the scent

from Kalispell, MT

Comments about Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme:

I really liked this product. I have naturally super thick wavy hair and sometimes I like to wear it straight. I found that a lovely feature that they didn't advertise for on this product was that it helps straighten out my wavy hair. I truely loved it. Unfortunately the scent gave me a huge headache so I had to discontinue use of it. Although I did call the company to let them know about this wonderful outcome and unfortunate side affect. I am hoping that they change the scents so I can use it again one day :)

It made my hair greasy!

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme:

Love this product! The best hair creme for the price!

from Washington, DC

Comments about Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme:

I have naturally slightly wavy/frizzy/difficult hair. I tried this hair creme and loved it! It's inexpensive, but works better than more more expensive products that I've tried. It smells great and won't leave your hair weighed down or greasy. It also works great in combination with other hair care products. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a simple hair creme that combats frizz and won't dry your hair out.

Good product - with decent price!!

from Lakeview, OH

Comments about Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme:

I received a sample of this in the mail and was surprised at how effective it was.  Me and my daughters are always curling and straightening our hair damaging it.   After figuring out quanity the product was effective.  My youngest daughter has long, easily tangled hair and this product worked wonders on her hair.  It made her hair look silky and beatifully straight.  The teenagers in the house couldn't believe how nice her hair looked, so they started using it religiously.  The whole sunsilk line is very inexpensive so to find a product my teenagers and I BOTH can use.....it's worth it.  This product made everyones hair in MY house healthy feeling and looking.

Works great

from Fresno, CA

Comments about Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme:

It works well on my daughter's hair . It seems to tame every unruly hair and works well in moist weather conditions . It is affordable as well and worth the money. You can find it anywhere . Won't weigh down your hair . Has  pleasant fragrance .

This product really does what it promises to do.

from Medon, TN

Comments about Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme:

This product really surprised me.  It actually does what it promises to do.  It is gentle to my hair and does not fade the color of my color treated hair.  Only use a small amout and your hair will actually 'flow together'.  I strongly recommend this product.  Plus, coupons are always available through the mail, at their site and in the newspaper.

I like this product

from Visalia, CA

Comments about Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme:

This is a good leave in if you have permed, curly hair which my daughter has but it is also good for straighter styles, if you blow dry and use curling irons. It keeps hair from getting too dry. And adds just a little volume without being too weighty.

This product is not the greatest!

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 Creme:

I still have about 90% of this product left in the bottle.  I think that it was a complete waste of my money because it has a rank smell and it doesn't condition my hair as effectively as other products on the market, such as Herbal Essences.  I wouldn't recommend this to anyone....Don't waste your money on it!