Other Hair Conditioners:
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

Pros

Cons

If your hair is damaged, this is your product

When I decided to try the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask my hair, wich is wavy and thin, was really, really damaged, and extremely dry. I had a lot of split ends, and a very unsuccessful visit to a hair stylist, who used a very harsh chemical on it were giving my hair the aspect of hay, to be honest.

I didn't want to spend a lot of money on hair products, but I really needed to do something. When I saw the Neutrogena Triple Moisture line, I decided to try. After all, the Neutrogena brand is very reliable, and well known. And the products weren't that expensive.

This Hair Mask is to be used weekly. At first I was using it every five days, and I must say, I really loved it. My hair show signs of improvement right at the first use, it really moisturizes it. My hair was really, really soft, and my curls seemed way more defined. It didn't create volume, and I noticed less frizz compared to other moisturizers (that usually creates more frizz).

Now I am using it all the time. I use it less than weekly: I use the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Conditioning Treatment most of the time, and the Deep Recovery Mask every other week, and I feel my hair getting too dry, after winter sports or wearing a wool hat for long periods of time.

I totally recommend it!

Deep Treatment Mask

My shoulder length color treated hair requires a great conditioner. I purchased this to do a weekly deep conditioning treatment. I always left this on for at least two hours. While I feel this mask helped my hair to comb out easier with less hair loss, I was disappointed in the results as for as repair of my damaged hair and lasting moisture. For the price I would have expected more moisturizing and an improvement in the texture of my hair. While I would recommend this as a conditioner, I would not praise this as a deep conditioner.

My hair is shoulder length and color . Moisture is key for me. I bought this treatment on the advice of a hairdresser friend. I applied it per the instructions and in fact left it on for over two hours. While my hair combed out easier with less hair loss, the dryness and dullness was still present even after using the product through the entire tub.

This product smelled wonderful both in the jar and when on my hair. I was pleased to see that the scent lasted until I washed my hair again.

Triple Moisture Hair Treatment

from Stafford, Virginia

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask:

I was reluctant to use this product when I saw the price. However, I'm glad I did. I initially bought this product for a home spa day. I'm glad that I purchased this one instead of another. Not only did it help to repair my hair, it made it softer and easier to manage. I am able to style, comb, and brush it easier. I've been looking for a good hair mask to keep my hair looking healthy and I finally found one!

It's very effective at repairing damaged hair. The hair mask is also extremely effective at making hair soft and more manageable. I noticed a drastic change after immediate use. I feel good knowing that this hair mask is good for my hair. It doesn't take much of the hair mask to notice a difference. I recommend using a very small amount on the ends and then on the top of the head, since the ends tend to be more damaged.

The scent is good, but not overwhelming. I enjoy the lightly scented hair mask while using it. The scent does not last extremely long, but long enough to notice.

A little goes a long way to make your hair feel great

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask:

I bought this product when my hair was suffering from heat damage and started to look dry and brittle. I blow dry and flat iron my hair everyday, and it was looking pretty bad. The first time I used this, I used too much and it really weighed down my hair. I have fine, thin hair and it doesn't take much for my hair to get weighed down. The next time I used it, I only used a dime sized amount and it was perfect. My hair looked much healthier and so much easier to manage.
I was amazed with only one use, my hair looked repaired and healthy again. I would highly recommend this product, it works great and is very inexpensive compared to some other hair masks on the market. This product lasted almost a year, so you really get your moneys worth.

I use this product once a week to keep my hair looking shiny and healthy.

The scent is great, it is not too strong and leaves a nice scent in your hair once it is rinsed out.

This works but not that great.

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask:

I tried this a few years back when I had gotten a perm and felt like my hair needed some additional conditioning. I felt it was okay but not that great. It did feel like my hair was getting some extra treatment on top of the conditioner but after I washed it away, it didn't make a huge difference in my mind. It may help a bit with the dryness in the hair. So if you think you need something extra after the conditioner, maybe try to use this. But this is not cheap and also not hugely effective so maybe try to find something cheaper if you don't need a dramatic effect from the treatment.

I think this is decent in the effectiveness scale. It was not super dramatic but you do feel that the hair gets some extra nutrients and it may help with split ends.

The scent is nice and not overpowering. It is mostly just lotion type of scent that won't really bother you in any way. It does get rid of the shampoo and conditioner scents.

Just a little does so much

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask:

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask really works to restore moisture and get your hair on the path to being healthy. This mask can be done weekly and you don't need a lot of product. I have long hair and made the mistake of using too much product the first time I tried this mask. I have found that just a little bit really stretches and works wonderfully. My hair is generally healthy with the exception of the winter months. Our furnace's heat really dries out my hair. This winter has been brutal.and my hair has paid the price for having a warm home. A friend recommended this product to me after I complained to her about how dry and brittle my hair was becoming. I apply the mask and leave it on for 5 minutes. I find that that time works best for me. I avoid my roots but apply it to the rest of my hair. My hair looked slightly better after the first mask and I have found that with weekly masks, my hair looks healthy and soft. No more dry brittle looking hair. As a result of being moisturized, my hair also has more volume and is easier to style.

Great product for dry hair

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask:

My hair gets really dry at times because I straighten it with a flat iron. My friend suggested that I use Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask every couple of months to help restore the moisture level in my hair. I absolutely love this product. It restores my dry, damaged hair to a much healthier state. Many similar hair recovery products are waxy to the touch and this product is not waxy at all. While you can use this product on your entire head, I try to just use it on the ends of my hair. I find that with this product, it works best on the ends of my hair. I absolutely love the smell of this product. It leaves my hair smelling wonderful, feeling soft, and looking beautiful.

This product is very easy to use and does wonders on my hair. It really saves me a lot of money at the salon and the results are absolutely amazing.

The scent of this product is gentle and leaves my hair smelling very nice. I am impressed with the length of time the scent stays on my hair.

Not highly recommended

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask:

This product isn't all it claims to be. It does moisturize your hair; however, it's doesn't really repair it as much as you would expect it to. It is okay if your just looking to make it less dry, but it won't repair damaged hair. I would recommend it as long as you're not looking for a miracle.

A geart hair conditioner

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask:

This is a great hair conditioner to help heal all of my hair problems. Ever since I started this product my hair is more manageable, has more volume, and I do not have to deal with snarles and tangles. I love that I don't have to spend a lot of money on a hair product that me and all of my family can use

My healthy hair proves what a good product this conditioner is. I can depend on this product to give me results every time I use it. I can use this conditioner every day and it does not build up residue on my hair like some other products do that I have tried. The best results I have gotten is when I have use this conditioner regularly in my every day normal routine.

I am very sensitive to a lot of overly perfumed products but the scent of this one does not bother me. The fresh and clean smell is actually very pleasant. I like that this conditioner because this scent is made from natural products.

great product

from San Diego ca

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask:

I eventually decided to try the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask on my long thick dry hair. My hair has been previously damaged by styling tools, and bleach. I had a lot of split ends that break off constantly before using this product. I don't want to spend a lot of money on hair care products, buy I needed to do something about my pathetic hair. Neutrogena has been a very reliable brand to me, and my family. So I decided to try the triple moisture line, and the product was not even that expensive when you buy it from a drugstore. The hair mask is suppose to be used as a weekly treatment, but I ended up using it every day as my conditioner. My hair started showing signs of improvement fast the results were very dramatic to me. It moisturized my dry coarse hair, and turned it into silk I never felt my hair like this in a long time. I noticed that it was very soft, and less frizzy looking it was more sleek, and shinier now. This mask nourishes my hair it has never looked so good. The product comes in a tub so you have to scoop the amount you need, and the scent is very fresh smelling. I highly recommend you try it.

Not amazed by the effectiveness of this moisturizer.

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask:

I have dry, brittle hair that is easily prone to breaking, so its extremely important for me to keep on the lookout for conditioners that do a thoroughly effective job at moisturizing my tired tresses. I had high hopes for this Neutrogena conditioner, thinking it must be a special ultra hydrating treatment. To my dismay, it is identical to all of the standard conditioners out there in the fact that it moisturizes moderately, but not in any significant way. I also feel that the bottle is big and bulky, making it awkward to store in the shower, along with being a hassle to open when I have wet, soapy hands. Overall this product did a moderately good job at moisturizing my hair, but I wasn't blown away or amazed by the results. For the amount it cost, I could have purchased two standard conditioners that do a much better job at moisturizing dry hair. For those who have normal hair that isn't overly damaged, this might be a great product, otherwise I don't recommend it.

Semi-moderate effectiveness.

Mild, gentle scent.

It has been sitting in my bathroom collecting dust.

Comments about Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask:

I did not notice any difference between Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask and my normal conditioner. If anything, I notice more results with my everyday, non deep conditioning conditioner than I did with this product. This surprised me, because I have always loved products by Neutrogena. This product is unfortunately not one of them.

Unfortunately, I did not notice any changes in my hair with Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask. In its defense, the product did not make my hair look greasy or anything of that nature. My hair was still soft and shiney. However, it was no better than what my hair looks like on a daily basis. I had been hoping that it was make my hair shinier and that it would reduce the frizziness.

I did not care for the scent that much. It had an odd sweetness to it, but I could not figure out what the scent actually was.