Other Hair Conditioners:
Pantene
Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner

Pantene Pro V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner is great

Pantene Pro V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner is the best conditioner on the market in my book. I have baby fine hair and after tossing and turning all night in bed, I wake up with the biggest mess of knots in my hair you have ever seen. It takes me thirty minutes to work them out. I have tried every conditioner out there. I used Dove Conditioner alot and still woke up with knots in my hair. I found this Pantene conditioner at Walmart and thought I would try it. It was a lot thicker than any of the other contioners I have tried. It stayed in my hair until I rinsed it out. I woke up the next morning with a few knots in my hair but low and behold my brush went right through them and got rid of them without a thirty minute fight on my hands. It also makes your hair feel smooth and shiny. People like me that have longer than shoulder length hair that is fine and limp owe themselves a favor by buying and trying this Pantene Conditoner. I am so happy I found it.  Thanks Pantene.

This is usually a VERY good product.

I have used pantene hair products for many years now and have always been quite satisfied with these products,until now. I bought this deep conditioner and was very disappointed in its performance. I thought maybe, a bad batch. I bought it again. No, same disappointing results. Its over priced and dose not do as it claims. I will not buy this deep conditioner ever again, nor would i ever recommend it. Thanks

A rich and thick conditioner that penetrates the hair shaft

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner:

I have porous, dry color treated hair that needs a lot of moisture. I've tried a lot of conditioners out there but this deep conditioner does the trick to my hair. It restores shine and it smoothes my hair all the way to my ends. It gives my hair a natural bounce and it tames the frizz. I noticed that I had fewer tangles in my hair. My hair was a lot more manageable and it was a lot easier for me to style when it dried. I really love how Pantene restoratives breakage defense conditioner really gets deep into my split ends making them less noticeable. I noticed my hair was a lot softer and it carried a pretty scent to it. I use this deep conditioner at least 2 times a week when my hair starts to feel brittle. I would totally buy this again when my hair feels damaged and dry because in just one use my hair felt like it had life to it. Its a bit pricey but its well worth the money. I recommend this for anybody who needs a lot of moisture put back into that dull hair. Its safe on color and it seals the moisture in.

Best conditioner!

from Sarasota, FL

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner:

I love love love this stuff! I have a lot of long unruly curly hair and I go through conditioner like it is water because I have get so many knots that I have to work through in order to manage my hair. I have tried my fair share of different conditioners but I have to say that this one hands down it the best conditioner I have used between all of the other conditioners. I have been using pantene conditioner for years now and will continue to use this conditioner because I am not willing to try anything else but I know this product works so great on my hair. I don't need much and it makes my hair so manageable and smooth and helps me get all the knots out of my hair. It is also great that is hypoallergenic. It is quite a bit more expansive then the usual pantene conditioner but I personally think it is worth it but I still try to keep an eye out for a good deal and then stock up on it. The smell is also great and pleasant.

Pantene Suprised me

from Kissimmee, FL

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner:

**Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner suprised me in a very good way. I had used Pantene shampoo and conditioner before and it did not do good for my hair. It caused my scalp to flake and it did not get better until two months later. So I was skeptical when I got the pantene as a free trial, I decided to try it and it was awesome for my hair. It really did improve the breakage and it made my hair shiny as no other conditioner did. I ended up buying the shampoo and the conditioner to use more times and the shampoo was as good as the conditioner. Now Pantene has new products and I am hooked, I really became a good "customer". My hair is not dry, it is mixed, but it has flyaways and breakage. Pantene conditioner helps both things and gives shiny and smoothness. The price is also good and they always have coupons availables, and the drug stores usually have the buy one get one free offer, so there is not an excuse for you not to try.**

Pantene Pro V conditioner for damaged hair is phenominal

from Paramount, CA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner:

Pantene Pro V has several shampoos and conditioners available in stores today. No matter what type of Pantene shampoo and conditioner it is, I always use Pantene. My favorite type is the one that is specifically used for damaged hair. It is sold to help prevent breakage as well as help smooth away already damaged hair.

On the back of most of the damage control conditioner bottles, it has a picture of what damaged hair looks like and it then gives a picture of what healthy air looks like. The picture itself is a close-up of a single strand of hair. According to the picture, and my experience, the damaged hair is almost completely smoothed. The conditioner takes a few days before results can be visible but after about a week or two I was very satisfied by my new, less damaged hair.

Also, as stated on the bottle and through my experiences, using the damage control conditioner with the damage control shampoo provides better results. Also, fortunately for consumers today, the price of the shampoo and conditioner are very affordable.

good product

from Diamond Bar, CA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner:

**I have long straght hair but sometimes it gets fussy. What i want is a smooth feeling. I have tried so many different brands of hair condiction and not satisfied unitl i found Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner. It truly makes my hair staighter and smoothier. I have long straght hair but sometimes it gets fussy. What i want is a smooth feeling. I have tried so many different brands of hair condiction and not satisfied unitl i found Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner. It truly makes my hair staighter and smoothier. I have long straght hair but sometimes it gets fussy. What i want is a smooth feeling. I have tried so many different brands of hair condiction and not satisfied unitl i found Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner. It truly makes my hair staighter and smoothier. I would strongly recommend this products to people like me. **

The only Deep conditioner I use

from Chapin, SC

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner:

I have really long straight hair.  It tangles just looking at it.  This is the ONLY conditioner that I use.  It's deep.  It gets out the tangles.  I put it in for a couple minutes, not the FIVE minute minimum that a lot of more expensive conditioners require.  It has an okay scent to it.

I have gone with lesser and more expensive conditioners in my time.  And, I just really have to go with this product.  I HAVE to have a deep detangler.  I can't go without it.  I love to soak in the tub, so I watch my hair every night (you have to once it's wet or it will tangle anyway).

The real pros, it's a great price.  And, you can get it in the grocery store.  I don't have to mail order it or go to a specialty store.  That way, I won't ever run out!  I have had to go without and it was NOT fun.  It would take over an hour to work out all the tangles.

We go out on a boat a lot on the spring/summer, and we this really gets out the wind created tangles!

Pantene Pro-v Restoratives helps strengthen your hair

from Maysville, KY

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner:

Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner makes my hair look and smell good.  I still have a lot of hair fall out, but hoping to see less as time goes on.  I have only used it for a couple of weeks.  It is easy to use and leaves my hair feeling conditioned and smoother.

great conditioner for dry hair

from Rio Rancho, NM

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner:

I live in the desert Southwest where dry hair is a daily problem.  Compound taht with daily use of the hair dryer and my hair was a dry mess!  As a long time fan of Pantene products, I was eagar to try the sample of  **Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner** that came with my shampoo bottle.  The conditioner is fabulous.  My hair looks great every day and it feels thick and full of mositure!   I only swipe it through my hair instead of leaving it on, but once a week I let it sit for the full benefit.  The biggest difference to me is that my hair is smooth and shiny and I have much less breakage due to my daily blow dry routine.  My hair looks much smoother and there is no frizz.  I have even switched my six year old daughter to it because her hair is so thick and wavy it makes a huge difference when combing it out and styling.  I have even caught my husband sneaking to use it in the morning!

This is usually a VERY good product.

from Burleson, TX

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner:

the pantene breakage conditioner absolutely saved my hair

from Coeur D Alene, ID

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Conditioner:

I think I almost always used to hunt for lighter conditioners.  Even when bleaching my hair over and over again I couldn't use really hydrating conditioners for I felt they made my hair look weighed down and greasy.  I found the Pantene Breakage Defense Conditioner at a discount store and have been using it ever since which was 6 months ago.  This product is always a good buy with the packaging bottle it comes in makes it 'good til the last drop'!!  You can really get all of it out not wasting any once it comes time to throw it away.  As for my hair well I definately feel safe to wash my hair every day if needed and know I wont need to overly use serums or creams to tame my hair into the style I want.  I doubt I will stop bleaching or dying my hair any time soon (self-sworn never to have a gray hair) so this Conditioner will definately be a staple in my daily hair regimen to rescue my hair from my ever-changing hair styles!