Other Hair Conditioners:
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque

Pros

Cons

Garnier takes care of my wintertime dry hair and adds shine.

***Quick View:*** My hair has been highlighted and is long so the ends start to frazzle after awhile. I use a deep conditioner every week to keep my hair hydrated and in good shape. My husband bought me a tub of **Garnier Fructis Haircare Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque, Sleek & Shine** for Christmas and I had to try it right away. I like it. It isn't super heavy but it works well for my hair.

***My Take on Garnier Fructis Haircare Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque, Sleek & Shine ***

This deep conditioning masque comes in a 10.2 ounce tub. The product is white and has a nice, somewhat floral scent. It is thick and is supposed to be applied to the hair after shampooing and left on for three minutes then rinsed out. I left it on for around 15 minutes while I was in the bathtub because I was just hanging around reading a magazine anyway. I don't think it makes a difference how long I leave it on. I think its work is done after three minutes.

**Garnier Fructis Haircare Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque, Sleek & Shine** rinsed out of my hair just fine and left it feeling soft and silky. When I blow dried my hair, it looks really shiny and less frizzy. My hair wasn't weighed down, which is a problem at times with deep conditioners, and it smelled great.

My hair used to be much more damaged due to heated styling tools, color, and an awful highlighting job but I finally relented and had about four inches of hair cut from my layers so now my hair is just mildly damaged and dry. For my needs now, **Garnier Fructis Haircare Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque, Sleek & Shine** is perfect. I don't know if it could address the damage I had before though. That was bad and I think only chopping it off could have truly helped.

This product is inexpensive and easily found in drugstores and mass market stores. It's a good weekly or even bi-weekly deep conditioner that doesn't leave hair oily or weighed down.

***My Viewpoint***

I like** Garnier Fructis Haircare Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque, Sleek & Shine** and will buy more when my tub is gone. For the mild to moderate damage my hair has, it works just fine. It doesn't weigh my long hair down, which is a very GOOD thing and adds a lot of shine. ***4 stars.***

The product is white and has a nice, somewhat floral scent.

Nothing special. It was okay.

Although this isn't my favorite deep conditioning mask, the Garnier three minute mask was still good. Garnier usually isn't the first brand I go to when I need to pick up a good product, but i'm a sucker for all hair treatments that claim to fix your hair in minutes.

My hair gets really dry especially in the winter time, I use a lot heat on my hair which makes it worse. This did a decent job at moisturizing my hair, it was moderately shiny, and somewhat easy to manage. Although it didn't help repair my hair at all. I didn't notice any big results. It actually didn't do anything that a normal conditioner couldn't have done for me. I've found that I actually had better results with my moisturizing Tresemme conditioner than I did with this. I also would recommend Aussie's Three Minute Miracle before this product. I find that Garnier products weigh down my hair most of the time. This was a little bit to heavy for my straight hair. My hair wasn't as bouncy feeling like it usually is. It smells amazing though, but it came in a small tub that I couldn't justify buying it again since I had mediocre results.

It moisturized my hair like a regular conditioner would, it didn't give me any deep conditioning. My hair didn't feel repaired after repeated use. It felt a bit weighed down. This was very okay, nothing special.

It has a light fruity floral scent to it. It wasn't anything too overpowering or that memorable, but I liked it.

Not good for my hair..

from Chicago, Il

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Detangles

Cons

• Greasy
  • Ineffective
  • Smells Bad

Comments about Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque:

After using this I was horribly disappointed. I had a great coupon where this was practically free...it didn't work. My hair was weighed down, it left it verset and the scent was a bit too strong.

Great product for restoring shine to your hair

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque is an excellent choice for restoring shine to your hair. I find that many deep conditioners really weigh your hair down. It is difficult to see how well they work because of how "heavy" they make your hair. I love how light and creamy this masque is and how it deeply conditions and restores my hair. The ends of my hair split easily and I find that the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque helps to repair the ends of the hair. It also seems to help keep new split ends from forming. Overall, I am vey impressed with this hair product. It is worth the investment!

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque really restores the overall quality of your hair. It helps protect your hair against split ends and damage.

This product leaves my hair smelling wonderful, fresh, and clean.

My go-to winter conditioner

I live in Canada, and our winters are absolutely terrible for my hair. Months and months of very dry hair were had... until I started using this masque. Now, I'll be honest, it does't get rid entirely of the dryness (but I've tried an uncountable amount of products, and this has to be the one which has gotten the furthest!), but it does a pretty good job. Nay, an amazing job. It's at the point where the only way you can know my hair is dry is if you touch it - anybody who looks just sees a perfectly healthy head of hair!

Very effective. I only use it during the wintertime, however, because that's when my hair is at the driest and when I use it over the length of a year, my hair doesn't feel just right. I don't recommend using it over very long periods of time (>10months). It's perfect to get rid of the winter hair dryness!

I don't like smelling as if there were a bowl of fruit on my head. Thankfully, the scent isn't too strong and doesn't smell too 'chemical' - more fruity than anything. It's not too bad and I can only smell it after the 15 minutes after I've applied it.

Really good product

from Ellerslie GA

I have previously in the past purchased and used this Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Fortifying Deep Conditioner Three Minute Masque and i really did like it a lot. I have to say that this product worked wonders on my abused hair. Before I used this conditioning product my hair was really dry and brittle and pretty damaged from hair dryers and hot irons. I used this hair masque and it repaired almost all of the damage my hair had. After I used this product my hair looked just as healthy as if I just came out of a salon with a new hair cut. This product help moisturize and repair my hair. Another good thing about this Garnier Fructis conditioner is the scent. I thought it had a very nice and pleasant scent that was not too over powering. The price of this product is also pretty reasonable so most everyone should be able to afford it. It is definitely worth the price I paid for it. I would certainly recommend this product to all of my friends and family. This is one of the best products Garnier Fructis has.

This little tub of conditoner is nice for damaged hair.

from West Virginia

This conditioner was surprisingly inexpensive and it smells amazing. I decided to try this conditioner after originally shopping for a deep oil treatment for my damaged hair. I use a lot of different styling tools and products on my hair. I'm notorious for using heated styling tools, including a heated brush and I was searching for something to penetrate my strands and moisturize them.

I saw this mask on the shelf and picked it up and read on it. It claims to give moisture, softness, shine, silkiness, and erase damage in just three minutes. It also smelled amazing. It has a very tart but pleasant citrus scent. It kind of smells like apples.

I'm glad I purchased this product but for me the three minutes wasn't quite enough. I have over three feet of hair so I usually have to use more product and more time than most people. I put this conditioner on and left it for about fifteen minutes. It comes out kind of like putty or gel but it's very pleasant. A little product will smooth over all of my hair. I usually put my hair in a cap while I am letting the product soak.

After I rinsed and dried my hair, my split ends were less noticeable. The damage was still there but this soothed and smoothed out the frayed ends. It also made my hair feel incredibly soft. My hair smelled and felt amazing. I even noticed that my hair seemed to retain a lot of the moisture and conditioning even after I styled my hair.

If you let this product soak in a few extra minutes, you wont regret the results. It helped my split ends and smoothed my hair significantly. I also want to mention that my hair is color treated and this worked great.

It smells like apples. It's very tart and nice smelling. I love the citrus scent.

Three minute moisturizing mask

I love trying out all kinds of different conditioners and moisturizers for my hair. I usually apply some sort of deep conditioning treatment once a week for additional protection and nourishment for my hair. I liked the price of this right away but sort of expected that it wouldn't really measure up to more expensive ones I have tried. I still gave it a go and tried out the mask for the full three minutes. After one use I could already feel how much softer my hair was than the previous day. Now I personally decided to apply it for ten minutes at a time now for extra shine and to help give moisture to my ends. It works really great for me.

Every single use gets better than the next with my hair just getting softer each time. I am a little bit amazed at how well this conditioning mask works for the inexpensive price.

As with all their products this is a wonderfully fresh girly and fruity smell which is one of my favorite ever smells for hair products.

This hair mask saves my hairs softness!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine fortifying deep conditioner 3 minute masque works wonders on my hair! I have very thick and dry hair that gets even drier with my heat styling products that I tend to use frequently. I am so glad that this deep conditioner was created because it's really great!
    Once a week I use this Garnier hair mask. After shampooing I massage it into my hair concentrating mainly on the ends of my hair because they will develop into split ends if I'm not meticulous about moisturizing them. I use this in place of my regular conditioner once a week. This deep conditioner goes on smoothly and it's easy to evenly disperse it into my hair so all my strands are able to get coated. It smells really good as well and makes my hair smell great afterwards. I let it soak on my hair for 3 minutes total as recommended on the bottle. It rinses out easily and it makes my hair really soft and smooth. My hair looks and feels a lot more sleek the more I use this product and I have noticed a great reduction in the number of flyaway hairs I have during styling. I would highly recommend Garnier 3 minute hair masque, it makes my hair really moisturized!

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Mask

from The Colony, TX

Garnier Fructis Sleek @ Shine Conditioner 3 Minute Mask is a wonderful hair product to deeply conditioner your hair. Wait until you see the shine of your previously dull hair!! Apply the conditioner after your regular washing, leave on for 3 minutes, rinse with warm water and your treatment is complete. You can buy this conditioner on line or at any convenient drug store. It is very price competive to any other conditioners!!!

The effectiveness of Fructis Sleek @ Shine Conditioner is great. No more dull drab hair. It will increase the depth of color and volume that you will love. You notice the change of texture in hair after two to three treatments!!

The scent of Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner is wonderful. Your hair will smell so good that your co-workers and family will notice the difference immediately. What confidence you will have, knowing that your hair looks great.

Heaven in a Jar!

I got a tip about this product from my hair stylist. I tried it about 3 years ago and have been using it every since, alternating it with other like products. This product works best for me when I am going curly for longer periods of time. I like that it is somewhat heavy, which means it stays on the hair and does what it is intended to do. It is easy to rinse out, however it can also be used throughout the day for added protection.

This particular product has worked well for me when I am going curly for the week, or when I am giving my hair a break from the dangers of heat styling. I have found that it moisturizes the hair just enough, and not make it so soft that I can style it at all.
    **I have placed a little bit of the product in a mini spray bottle with some water and spritz my hair throughout the day for added moisture, works great!!

This product has a nice scent, although it does smell like old beer in the beginning (at least to me). That smell does not last very long though, nor is it evident once you rinse it out.

Not pleased with the results

from Eastlake, OH

I have been hearing about the benefits of using a hair masque. I will be coloring my hair soon and need to get in great condition. Garnier products are always reasonable compared to other name brands and so I bought this. After using the entire bottle I was disappointed to find that it had done nothing to improve the moisture or condition of my hair. I still had lots of knots and lost quite a bit of hair when I was combing it out. The scent is fantastic and did stay in my hair until the next washing. However, I got better results from a simple conditioner and a shower cap. I will surely try another masque, I just won't be using this one again

As I mentioned above I wanted to use this mask in anticipation of coloring my hair. I was very disappointed in the results. My hair texture did not improve. I had lots of knots in my hair and it was still very dry when I went to comb it out. I left this on overnight once or twice, just to see if it would enhance the moisture. Nothing gave me better results. Save your money and use a regular conditioner with a shower cap. It will give you better results.

This was the one positive for me. This masque smelled so nice and clean.