Other Hair Conditioners:
L'Oreal
L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner

L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner

Worked Well To Repair My Damaged Color Treated Hair

I am always looking to try new hair care products. After seeing a number of print and television commercials for L'Oreal's new Advanced Haircare line, I purchased the Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner. As someone that regularly colors their hair and suffers from dry, damaged hair that is prone to breakage this conditioner promoted all of the benefits that I look for.

The bottle promises 5 benefits (hence the name Total Repair 5). 1) Rebuilt fibers. 2) Strength. 3) Vitality. 4) Silkiness. 5) Shine. Of the 5 promises benefits, I can attest that my hair looked and felt stronger after continuous use (I had less split ends and less breakage). It looked silky and had shine to it.

I was very pleased with the results. L'Oreal Total Repair 5 conditioner is designed to repair damaged, overworked hair and it lived up to its promise.

Other pros include: Easy to use. Apply a small amount of product to your hair. Leave in for approximately 3 minutes and then rinse clean. It has a sweet, almost tangy smell that was not overpowering and left my hair smelling fresh and clean. Contains ceramide which helps penetrate hair fibers from the root to core to tip for healthier hair.

L'Oreal Total Repair 5 conditioner worked well to repair my long, damaged color treated hair. The results were visible enough for me to continue using this product. I would give this conditioner and overall 5 star rating.

Go ahead I know you want to run your hand through my hair.

I normally have some very tangled up hair the wind will tangle it. I can brush it all day long and still end up with a bunch of tangles. I was getting so sick of buying different conditioners. I saw the total repair 5 and was like what the heck I will give it a try and let me tell you I am so happy I did. the conditioner is so thick and penaterats the hair so much. I leave it in for 5 mins while do my other showing things such as shaving and when I rise it out I can feel how hydrated my hair is. I let it air dry and my hair is soo soo shiny and Tangled free just awesome. If you haven't tried it you need to.

this awesome conditioner helps repair fibers strangthin shine....and it's just perfect.
Loreal always has some great coupons out to so you can get it for an amazing price. so come on hurry up and go get some your hair will love you for it.

Tangle free. soft and shiny you can't bet that.

amazing flower scent is just so nice on top it all.

Love this conditioner

from Texas

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Detangles
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Smooths & Softens

• Curly Hair
    • Daily Use
    • Deep Conditioning
    • Dry Hair
    • Fine Hair
    • Thick Hair

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner:

For the price of this product it works very well. I love the smell and it makes my hair so soft and manageable

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair

I would buy this conditioner again!

from Gorham, ME.

About Me Professional Stylist

Pros

• Adds Shine
    • Detangles
    • Great Smell
    • Improves Hair Health
    • Improves Texture
    • Smooths & Softens

• Curly Hair
      • Daily Use
      • Deep Conditioning
      • Dry Hair

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner:

I love this conditioner! I'm a stay at home mom of two kids under 5, so I color my hair at home.. I also have naturally curly hair, so it's prone to dryness, so that being said, I love this shampoo & conditioner, as you don't need much of either one to achieve their full effects (suds with shampoo, detangling/softening hair with conditioner). I will buy this conditioner in the future, but I do still have a big bottle to finish! My hair feels so soft & is greatly detangled after using this conditioner. I also feel it gives my hair a shine& soft feeling, more so than when I do not use it! I definitely recommend this conditioner!

• Hair Type:
      • Very Curly Hair

L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 is a bit heavy

from Valparaiso, IN

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner:

I have very thick hair, and found this conditioner to be very heavy, and seems to leave a residue behind. I have tried many different brands, and this is definitely not one of my favorites. I would save it for times I need an extreme deep conditioning, and would not recommend it for every day use. If you have thin hair I think it would weigh it down to much to make it effective. However, if you do an extreme amount of heat styling, which I tend to stay away from, it may be a good conditioner for you. I prefer something a little lighter for everyday use. I use it about once a week at this point.

This product would be most effective for thick, damaged, and frizzy hair. I was not impressed with the volume or sheen it gave my hair.

The scent of this conditioner is not overwhelming, on the contrary it is rather underwhelming. If you prefer a conditioner with minimal scent you may like this one.

Thick and rich

from IN

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner:

I love L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner. This conditioner has helped my hair increase in strength, and keeps my ends looking nice. I do not like to pay for a regular "hair trim", since I like the overall length of my hair to be beyond shoulder length. I have had problems in the past with dry, brittle split ends. I have also suffered from breakage near the ends of my hair where the longer strands often get weakened. After I discovered and began using the L'Oreal Advanced Harcare Total 5 Restoring Conditioner I have noticed a decrease in split ends. The bottom of my hair continues to look fuller and more healthy. I have also used this conditioner after swimming to help repair the harsh effects from the chlorine. This conditioner is thick and rich with a light, pleasant scent. This product has the look and feel of an expensive upscale salon, however is very affordable for everyday use, for your entire family.

This product is really awesome and it does what it says!

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner:

This conditioner really made my hair a lot softer and shiny and it's not s weak as it used to be. Highly recommend.

It's extremely effective. I really noticed a dramatic difference in the overall quality of my hair after using this. My hair was really dry and broke pretty easily. I use a lot of heating tools on my hair so this really helped my hair recover from all of the damage that I've done.

This stuff is amazing!!!

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner:

This is by far the best product I have found for my hair. I have extremely damaged hair. My hair is dry, has color damage, heat damage, frizzy, brittle, dry, and rough. I use this along with the same shampoo and their tub of conditioner, and my hair feels and looks amazing. I have never used any kind of conditioner that has made my hair feel so healthy after each use. I love this conditioner. It's a little more expensive than regular conditioners, but not much, and it is well worth it. This is by far the best hair product I have found, and the only kind I will use.

Everything this product says it is supposed to do, it does, plus some. After just the first time I used this my hair felt like it never has. I only use this now and I use a wet to straight straightener on my hair and still dye it often, and it still after all that makes my hair feel and look healthy and soft.

It isn't your typical fruity smelling conditioner that a lot of others offer. It is a pleasent smelling conditioner though. It isn't a strong smell though that you notice every time you move your head. It's still pleasent.

Absolutely love!

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner:

This shampoo and conditioner are definitely some of my new favorite products. I like to try every shampoo and conditioner on the market for comparison testing to see what works and what I might like best. This shampoo definitely exceeded my expectations. It smells really nice and it left my hair feeling soft and looking super healthy and shiny. It has a gentle lather to it and rinses out easily. I would absolutely recommend this product and without a doubt would buy this product again. I would put it in my top five favorite shampoos and conditioners category and that even includes salon brands! I am so very happy with my purchase that I immediately bought several more bottles to stock up on plus a few travel size bottles because I will definitely not want to be without such a great product not even on a trip. This will most likely be the shampoo and conditioner I will stick to for awhile.

not for damaged hair

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner:

I bought this conditioner along with the shampoo and it did not work like it said. I have such badly damaged hair and it only showed a little bit of a difference. However it made my hair tangled and as if it were sprayed with hair spray. My hair was not soft or any less damaged. With those tangles comes more split ends and damage. It is cheap for a reason.

It does have a pretty good smell to it.

The best conditioner

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner:

This is the best conditioner for me. I also have the Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo and they have changed my hair so much. The last conditioner i had was TREsemme and it did not work that well for my hair. I have come across many other conditioners and L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner is the only one that works for me. It has changed my hair from being frizzy and dry to more smoother with every use of it. This is the right one and i don't think i will be switching to any other conditioner any time soon. I recommend this to everyone who had dry and frizzy hair.

It has changed my hair from being frizzy and dry to more smoother with every use of it. I have tried lots of other products but none of them have ever worked for me. This is the right one and i don't think i will be switching to any other conditioner any time soon.

The scent is just amazing and it will not go away till your next shower.

Use for complete conditioning and super soft hair.

Comments about L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner:

I tried this conditioner and I must say my hair can be combed with ease. It also left my hair super soft. The scent of it was also very nice. I was very surprised with this product because I have tried others from l'oreal but I am glad I tried this one.

Works fabulous and you don't need to use a whole handful.

Make me feel like I am being pampered.