Other Sodas & Beverages:
Sunkist
Sunkist - Orange Soda

Sunkist - Orange Soda

Sunkist orange soda is one of the tastiest soft drinks out there

I usually have a daily craving for Sunkist orange soda, so I am so glad that I found a little "mom and pop" store that sells it for only .99 cents a 20 oz. bottle.  If someone is looking for a drink that quenches your thirst and has a great taste, I would highly recommend Sunkist orange soda.

I get really dissappointed when I cannot find my Sunkist.  Some stores only carry single 20 oz. bottles and very few places actually carry 6 packs.  Whenever I see a 20 oz. single at a good price (.99 cents) I will generally pick up several at a time.  I especially like the bottles because they are easy to drink from, then cap and save for a later time.  Sometimes I have such a problem finding the six packs that I will buy several 2 liters of the Sunkist orang soda and refill my 20 or 16.9 oz bottles.  Sunkist orange soda is even good warm or at room temperature, but is extra good and tasty when it is very cold.

It's OK

I think Sunkist Orange Soda is alright. It's not my first pick for a soda, but I would drink it if it's the only thing available. It's not that it is bad, it's just not good. I prefer Orange Fanta over Sunkist Orange. I think the Sunkist Orange is a little too too sweet and it tastes a little too syrupy. If I drink a Sunkist Orange I usually have to water it down with a lot of ice to make it not so sweet. The Sunkist reminds me of having to drink those disgusting flat orange things when I was pregnant and had to do my glucose test. Of all the fruit flavored soft drinks available like, Cherry Limeade, Fresca Peach & Black Cherry, Cherry 7-Up, Strawberry,Pineapple, & Grape Fanta Sunkist Orange would not be the one that I would select given all the other choices. Also I think that Sunkist Orange is more of my grandmother's soda, it's not cool to drink Sunkist Orange. Personally I think that if the flavor needs to be lighter.

Why?

from Oregon 97124

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste

Cons

• bad taste

• use with vanilla ice cream for an orangesicle

Comments about Sunkist - Orange Soda:

I purchased one 20 0z bottle of Sunkist to bring home to make a nice orange and vanilla float. I'm so glad I tasted it before I poured it over the ice cream. At first I thought it was from something I ate that made it taste bad. The next day I tried it again and it STILL tasted bad. I poured down the sink. I hope it wasn't poisoned in the store or makes me sick by the amount that did drink.

Refreshing noncaffeinated fruity treat

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Sunkist - Orange Soda:

Sometimes, I want a soda that has no caffeine, such as on a very hot day. This one is great for quenching my thirst, when most of the other choices available are caffeinated. I notice this at restaurants and parties, when most of the drinks are colas, and having this as an alternative is great. Its simple orange bubbly taste has been a favorite of mine for years, going back to when I was a small child. I enjoy it in a solidly frozen freeze mug, with ice in it , and the drink itself chilled. It has just the right sweetness and bright orange flavor with enough bubbliness to give it an extra zing. Some drinks have too much sugar or the caffeine is dehydrating. This can make me thirstier. Here in Phoenix, AZ, quenching thirst is important because summer temperatures can easily reach 110 degrees. This soda has the right balance of sweetness, flavor, and carbonation to refresh me on the hottest days.

Bursting with flavor

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Sunkist - Orange Soda:

I absolutely love Sunkist. I will confidently, clearly say that this is the best orange flavored soda that I have tasted thus far. Sunkist Soda is very high quality, as if they have squeezed an orange into each can then just added carbonation. It isn't just that it is orange. It is the whole experience of Sunkist soda. First, to open it and hear the light hiss of fresh carbonation as you open the can. Then, I love the experience of the strong and tangy orange taste. Finally, there is no after taste. That holds so much importance for me. One of my greatest pet peeves is poor after taste. I would recommend Sunkist Soda to my friends and family and would be proud to serve it at a gathering. It has a delicious orange flavor and stands proudly over other orange flavored sodas.

Delicious

Comments about Sunkist - Orange Soda:

Sunkist orange soda is awesome! It has a crisp, clean, and satisfying flavor. You can really taste the orange flavor. With other brands, you can clearly taste the carbonation over the orange, and at times, they taste very bitter. My children and I love Sunkist!

Everything an orange soda should be

Comments about Sunkist - Orange Soda:

I give this a 9! It has a bold orange flavor and plenty of fizz. It's everything an orange soda should be. That said I don't really get to craving orange soda, a whole lot - but we aren't ranking oranges sodas in general, we're ranking Sunkist. If you're in a mood for orange, give Sunkist a try!

Sunkist: The Best Orange Soda On The Planet

Comments about Sunkist - Orange Soda:

As many of you probably do, I love orange soda! Sunkist makes the best orange soda on the planet. I say this only because most orange sodas have that strange chemical taste to it. They do not use real orange flavoring, Sunkist does! That is honestly why I drink it. It tastes the way orange soda should taste. Luckily, it comes in a ton of different sizes and containers. Plastic bottles, cans, smaller cans, 2 liters, 1 liter. Definitely the choice you need to make for orange soda. Nothing else really compares.

Not the best choice

Comments about Sunkist - Orange Soda:

I've bought both the bottle, and the canned drink and both are very flat. At first I thought it was because the bottle might have gotten too warm, thus losing gas. I later bought another very chilled bottle with the same result. The same happened with the canned one. It also has a very medicinal aftertaste which lingers for a while.

Husband likes it.

from Camden Wyoming, DE

Comments about Sunkist - Orange Soda:

My husband likes orange more than I do. He really likes the flavor and its not real strong, some seem to burn your throat. I do like it too. Occassionally I crave a fruit flavored soda and when I do, I reach for a Sunkist orange. Its great when you put it in the freezer and make it slushy...the grandkids love it that way!!

Deliciously refreshing every time

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Sunkist - Orange Soda:

Sunkist is an amazing soda.  It has a light, crisp flavor and is the one soda I'm really picky about.  I've tried other brands of orange soda, but none have the same refreshing taste as my favorite Sunkist does.  It's almost addicting!  I guess I wish I never tried it...soda really isn't good for me and I wish I wasn't tempted to drink it so often, but there are some days when a Sunkist just REALLY hits the spot!

Bad Choice

from Flippin, AR

Comments about Sunkist - Orange Soda:

Don't get me wrong the taste is good but why drink this when there is alternatives to this soda with less calories and sugar. This is just packed of calories and sugars that would take hours to burn off exercising. Better choice would be Fanta or pick some orange juice up for your orange kick.