Other Sodas & Beverages:
Dr. Pepper
Dr Pepper - Soda

Dr. PepperDr Pepper - Soda

Pros

• Good flavor (3)

• Relaxing (3)
  • Whenever (3)

What an awesome refreshing taste!

I didn't discover Dr Pepper until I was 50 yrs old - what the heck was up with that??  I absolutely love it!  Previously, all I drank was water.  I stumbled upon DP and I am in love.  I tastes good, it smells good, it's perfect.

Never liked it

I dont know, for some reason I have never liked Dr Pepper. On the contrary my husband could substitute water for Dr Pepper. I've seen him go to a convenient store in the middle of the night for one. Me personally, I dont like the taste. I think it is not meant for my taste buds. Ofcourse just like other soda's in the market, it is bad for your teeth and has a lot of calories. Never liked it.

Best soda ever!

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Energizing
  • Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching

• Parties
    • Work

Comments about Dr. Pepper Dr Pepper - Soda:

This is the best soda ever! It's refreshing and tastes amazing! I've tried other sodas and they can't compete with Dr. Pepper. If you've never tried it, I recommend you try one today!

A great tasting soda, without a prescription.

from Tompkinsville, KY

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste

• School
      • Work

Comments about Dr. Pepper Dr Pepper - Soda:

Dr. Pepper has been -and always will be- a unique, one of a kind, take on soda. The crisp taste and blend of exceptional flavors has been a favorite of mine since childhood. They are a soda for any occasion and would come highly recommend by myself any time of year. Cheers!

This soda is good for the soul.

from tampa,fl

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Energizing
      • Great Taste
      • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• none

• Gifts
      • Parties

Comments about Dr. Pepper Dr Pepper - Soda:

Dr.pepper makes the world a better place.

So many different flavors, I love it!

Comments about Dr. Pepper Dr Pepper - Soda:

I never have to fight with my husband about Dr. Pepper, I get to keep it all to myself! The 27 different flavors make my mouth go crazy. When I go out, I hope that every place has Dr. Pepper on fountain or can so I can order it with what I eat. Such a bold flavor and it's a great mixer.

Can't start the day without Dr. Pepper!

Comments about Dr. Pepper Dr Pepper - Soda:

I love the taste and even the aroma of Dr. Pepper. It is the only carbonated beverage I drink. I am not a coffee drinker, so I start each morning with a cup of Dr. Pepper instead. An added plus is that it does not irritate my stomach the way other soft drinks do. It does not seem as acidic as many drinks on the market today. Dr. Pepper has an amazing flavor and I will be a life-long customer. I definitely recommend Dr. Pepper!!

Yum! It is delicious!

Comments about Dr. Pepper Dr Pepper - Soda:

Dr. Pepper is a right smooth and delicious drink. I think it is the perfect soda.
      It's not harsh and doesn't have the burning that other soda's have when drinking. It's taste is smooth and rich with the right amount of sweetness. My family loves this drink and it is our number one to order when we go out, or when we buy it at the store. It's such an indulgence to have an ice cold Dr. Pepper. I'm weird but it really tastes good to me at room temperature. Being a person with heartburn this is the only soda that doesn't cause me to have heartburn. It goes down just right and really quenches that thirst and hunger for a good soda.
      It really hits the spot and tastes almost like a dessert. Speaking of dessert we think that it is great with some ice cream. Like having a root beer float but instead we use Dr. Pepper.
      The only thing that could be better is the price. It is a little expensive but it really is worth it.

favorite soda

Comments about Dr. Pepper Dr Pepper - Soda:

The flavor is incredibly unique. I love drinking this. Its perfect during lunch and dinner with anything. I drink it during work and it keeps me awake. Much smoother than other soda brands. I never get tired of drinking Dr. Pepper and i've never had a soda better than it. I also think they have the best logo and commercials.

So yummy!

Comments about Dr. Pepper Dr Pepper - Soda:

Out of all the dark sodas, this is my favorite! The taste is much different than Coke, which makes me like it more. Also, if a restaurant has Pepsi or Coke products, you can usually find this on both menus which is very convenient if you're an avid Dr. Pepper drinker.

Best soda out there!

Comments about Dr. Pepper Dr Pepper - Soda:

This is my absolute, all-time favorite drink. Whether its warm or cold, it always tastes great! It doesn't have any strange aftertaste that some sodas leave in your mouth, just a fresh, spicy, sweet taste that is unlike any other. I think I'll go grab one now!

Nothing else like it

Comments about Dr. Pepper Dr Pepper - Soda:

There's nothing else quite like Dr. Pepper out there. It's really in a category all by itself in the soda world. It has a flavor that's a bit hard to describe, it's dark like cola but has a milder flavor and a slightly more intense sweetness to it. It tastes much better as a fountain drink than canned. I usually only drink it at fast food restaurants.