Other Sodas & Beverages:
Dr. Pepper
Dr Pepper - Soda

Love!!!

I drink atleast one a day if not more....

Curlew iowa

My favorite!

This is my go to drink! So delicious!

Broken Arrow, OK

Best soda ever!

This is the best soda ever! It's refreshing and tastes amazing! I've tried other sodas and they can't compete with Dr. Pepper. If you've never tried it, I recommend you try one today!

true

A great tasting soda, without a prescription.

Dr. Pepper has been -and always will be- a unique, one of a kind, take on soda. The crisp taste and blend of exceptional flavors has been a favorite of mine since childhood. They are a soda for any occasion and would come highly recommend by myself any time of year. Cheers!

Tompkinsville, KY

true

This soda is good for the soul.

Dr.pepper makes the world a better place.

tampa,fl

true

So many different flavors, I love it!

I never have to fight with my husband about Dr. Pepper, I get to keep it all to myself! The 27 different flavors make my mouth go crazy. When I go out, I hope that every place has Dr. Pepper on fountain or can so I can order it with what I eat. Such a bold flavor and it's a great mixer.

true

Can't start the day without Dr. Pepper!

I love the taste and even the aroma of Dr. Pepper. It is the only carbonated beverage I drink. I am not a coffee drinker, so I start each morning with a cup of Dr. Pepper instead. An added plus is that it does not irritate my stomach the way other soft drinks do. It does not seem as acidic as many drinks on the market today. Dr. Pepper has an amazing flavor and I will be a life-long customer. I definitely recommend Dr. Pepper!!

Yum! It is delicious!

Dr. Pepper is a right smooth and delicious drink. I think it is the perfect soda. It's not harsh and doesn't have the burning that other soda's have when drinking. It's taste is smooth and rich with the right amount of sweetness. My family loves this drink and it is our number one to order when we go out, or when we buy it at the store. It's such an indulgence to have an ice cold Dr. Pepper. I'm weird but it really tastes good to me at room temperature. Being a person with heartburn this is the only soda that doesn't cause me to have heartburn. It goes down just right and really quenches that thirst and hunger for a good soda. It really hits the spot and tastes almost like a dessert. Speaking of dessert we think that it is great with some ice cream. Like having a root beer float but instead we use Dr. Pepper. The only thing that could be better is the price. It is a little expensive but it really is worth it.

favorite soda

The flavor is incredibly unique. I love drinking this. Its perfect during lunch and dinner with anything. I drink it during work and it keeps me awake. Much smoother than other soda brands. I never get tired of drinking Dr. Pepper and i've never had a soda better than it. I also think they have the best logo and commercials.

So yummy!

Out of all the dark sodas, this is my favorite! The taste is much different than Coke, which makes me like it more. Also, if a restaurant has Pepsi or Coke products, you can usually find this on both menus which is very convenient if you're an avid Dr. Pepper drinker.

Dr Pepper - Soda