Other Sodas & Beverages:
Gatorade
Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water in Melon Flavor

Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water in Melon Flavor

soda out propel in

I had to literally ban forbid myself 2years ago from soda drinks, that was all you'd ever find in my fridge. Didnt want my daughter to form a habit like I did so had o get rid and give it up cold turkey, and may sound funny but soda and getting off of it felt like I was kickin a worse habit illegal habit then just soda it was awful. A friend had a Propel and gave me a drink one day and I love it now days besides juice milk etc propel is basiclly what I drink. Its got a great taste but not oberly sweet like some flavored waters can be. Yes without dals its pricy but if you go to atleast 2 stores you'll find it on sale somewhere, and even if not its worth the ten pounds I lost from the soda to the Propel its worth the money and great tasting, and good for you.

Interesting and somewhat new

The product is similar to the other propel flavors but there is a vague sweet melon taste. Personally not a big propel fan but from the other choices availabe this is probably my favorite one. Taste leaves something to be desired but overall not bad. Would recommend if you like citrus melon fruit. Light flavor and if you do like you might have to search awhile. Availability of product not in every local supermarket. So prepare to look.

Gatorade propel fitness miracle water

from Georgia

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water in Melon Flavor:

I absolutely love Gatorade's propel fitness water in melon flavor. It really comes in handy after a long jog or intense workout. I drink this water to stay hydrated and one of my favorite things about this product is its melon flavor because It has a sweet, tangy flavor unlike regular city waters where the impurities are very noticeable in the taste. After a workout I drink Gatorade propel fitness water to avoid dehydration. It tastes just as good as other drinks with lots of sugars with the difference being that Gatorade's propel fitness water is melon flavored and doesn't include unhealthy sugars. I drink this water daily and it re-energizes me. This water has also been good for me as a singer because it rids my voice of dryness and reduces phlegm in my throat before performances. It leaves my voice clear and allows me to give great vocal performances. I would highly recommend Gatorade's propel fitness water in melon flavor to anyone who is feeling dehydrated after a workout and loves the taste of fruity melon over city water pipes.

Propel goes down real easy for those of us with stomach problems

from Long Island City, NY

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water in Melon Flavor:

I got turned on to Propel in the hospital after stomach surgery required for a related kidney surgery. I had to be on a liquid diet but I couldn't get down anything in any meaningful quantity. I wish it was available in more stores. I special-order it by the case because it is hard to find on the shelves in New York City. I even made a trip out to Bay Shore to clear the store out. Lots of flavors-all of which I like (and I'm picky). It's lighter and goes down easier than VitaminWater or any other of the supplement waters I have tried. I've totally weaned myself off of drinking carbonated sodas (diet and non-diet) and other supplement waters completely. I can't get down bottles of water, takes too long, and well, I like sweet. But I can actually down several pint bottles in one sitting enjoyably and maintain my hydration. Great for people who get kidney stones and who have other health problems requiring lots of hydration. Long after my health problems subsided, I continue to drink 4-5 pints a day with enjoyment, not like forcing down those 6-8 glasses of water we're supposed to have.

water for people that dont drink water

from Shallowater, TX

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water in Melon Flavor:

When i had kidney stones i was told to stop drinking tea. After trying koolaid and many other waters I found propel melon. I could drink it room temp or cold keep it by me at night and drink. after a major surgery when they couldn't get me to take anything else the melon propel was the only thing I would take and I really believe it saved my life. Now they have discontinued the flavor and I am hoping that if enough people write to them they might consider reinstating it.

easy way to get your daily water in

from Oak Lawn, IL

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water in Melon Flavor:

This is a great way to drink your daily requirements for water without the plain water for those who do not like water.  I can usually get even the most resistive patients I have to drink one or two of these a day.  I usually carry a case with me and am always drinking one myself so it isn't too hard a sell if they see it is something I do for myself too.

Better than water

from Warren, MI

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water in Melon Flavor:

At first i thought to myself that flavor water??..what was they thinking??..but when i gave a shot at it i was SHOCK!!..i was like this is great i can drink this for days..This is a product that will give you something new to tell some one about..this product will bring changes into ur daliy lifestyle..

yummy!

from Richmond, VA

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water in Melon Flavor:

Love to drink Propel, satisfies sweet tooth, added nutrition a plus.  This flavor is my favorite! I like it even when it not cold, it still has a great flavor.  I usually buy it at a convenience store before going out for a run in the park, it's very portable.

So tasty, so refreshing and an oh so healthy energy boost.

from Valencia, CA

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water in Melon Flavor:

***Melon flavored Propel ***happens to be my favorite flavor...next to grape.Training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu can really wear you down, for a little boost of energy I downa bottle of*** Melon flavored Propel***. It is so tasty and refreshing, you feel like you just atea piece of fresh fruit. The flavor is awesome, no funny after-taste, just good fruit flavor.This is a healthy choice next to water, with so little calories it's a great way to change upfrom water to ***Propel.***Propel can be expensive. To save money and have less plastic waste, I buy the largestbottles I can find on sale and pour them into my sports bottle. Not only are you savingmoney your also minimizing waste and environment damage.***So eat healthy, work out and drink up Melon flavored Propel.***

refreshing and healthier than most flavored waters.

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water in Melon Flavor:

Propel makes a great product.  Melon is my favorite flavor, but I also like the lemonade and berry flavors.  The bottle is also easy to grip and fits easily in a refrigerator door shelf. I keep some of these in my desk at work so I can always have something healthier than soda.  I especially like the sport twist cap; no worries about dropping and losing the cap.

a nice alternative to regular water

from Fort Lee, NJ

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water in Melon Flavor:

I am the poster child for Propel water. I drink several bottles daily. Although I am loyal to the lemon and the grape flavours, I did like the melon. It was a change that I could enjoy on occasion. Not my favourite, but I did enjoy it.

It was okay, but not my favorite.

from South Range, MI

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water in Melon Flavor:

The taste was a little too much melon for me. I just wanted a hint of melon, but it was just a touch over powering. I felt like I was drinking melon with a hint of water, not water with a hint of melon.