4.1
Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water

Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water

4.1

tastes good and good for me

I enjoy drinking Gatorade Propel fitness water. This low calorie beverage tastes good. And it actually decreases my appetite. There are B vitamins in Propel water and that is a plus. I carry bottles of Propel Fitness water where ever I go. And find by sipping on this water over a period of time, I atually eat less. And I know I am staying hydrated. I purchase Gatorade Propel fitness water on sale because I do feel it is on the epensive side. But it is an easy convienient way to keep my system flowing.

Propel Vitamin Enhanced Water is good for your workout

Propel vitamin enhanced water makes you feel like you are doing something healthy for yourself in drinking it.  The biggest benefit is that you do add some vitamins to your diet and if you are working out vigorously and sweating a lot, you might need this replenishment.  Also if you are drinking a lot of water for other reasons, such as with certain health conditions or medications, you might need this boost after washing a lot of vitamins out of your system from high water intake.

However, drinking it under normal health conditions will not make you feel "energized" or any other noticeable change in your health that would not be covered by eating right (lots of fruits and vegetables) and taking a simple multi-vitamin each day. It is expensive for what it actually accomplishes, even if you buy it in 12 or 24 packs.  The grape flavor is the best one (I do not like the others) and gives the water a refreshing change from drinking simple unflavored water.  For that reason it is a nice treat or change but not a necessary item in your health/dietary habits.

Overrated

from Utah

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water:

Personally, I think that Propel water isn't nearly as good as it's made out to be. When I first started trying it, I wanted it to work. I was running cross country, so I was drinking a lot of liquids. I knew Propel was supposed to be a very healthy water without a lot of added sugar. I tried it hoping that it would work. But I ended up very disappointed. The taste was rather funky and unpleasant. The more I tried to keep drinking it, the more unpleasant it got. In addition, I didn't notice any added benefit from the added nutrition. As I ran cross country, I paid close attention to what nutrients I used and what benefit I could notice. But propel didn't reduce soreness, reduce recovery time, or give added energy (either throughout the day or specifically while running). I found better energy and recovery that produced much more noticeable results. I've stopped using Propel because it simply didn't work.

so good!!

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water:

I love the propel drinks. They are so good and refreshing, ESPECIALLY after I have just finished a workout! I absolutely love them. They come in many great flavors, and all of them taste good. I also love that they are zero calories!! I love other sports drinks, but refuse to drink them because they are so full of sugar! Great alternative, especially if you don’t like regular water.

Great tasting and refreshing

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water:

Propel flavored waters are a great source of what your body needs to repair itself after a workout, playing sports, or even after a virus has invaded your body. It tastes great and is affordable. I have two children that play soccer and they love to drink propel; I am happy giving it to them because I know it is good for them!

great drink

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water:

I love the availability of the sport top. It makes grabbing one of these SO convenient when I'm on the way out the door . I love the taste, and the price isn't too bad either. I have a little supply in the basement so that I don't run out! Love all the different flavors

KIds Love this drink.

from Brighton, IA

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water:

My kids take **Gatorade Propel Propel Fitness Water, on the school bus with them, a lot healthy for them then soda and it is low in calories, in the summer we go on a lot of hikes and this quench or thirst.**

**And it is cheaper then buying pepsi or coke for them.**

LOVE the sport tops on these waters!

from Galloway, OH

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water:

I love the availability of the sport top. It makes grabbing one of these SO convenient when I'm on the way out the door with the kids. I love the taste, and the price isn't too bad either. I have a little supply in the basement so that I don't run out!

A taste that cures your thirst.

from Milford, NH

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water:

This product is very good.  The Kiwi Strawberry is the best.  I buy in bulk at the grocery stores and drink about 20  week.  I am also pregnant with my first child and it beats water!  The sports bottle works the best.  You can throw it in your purse and take it anywhere and have it on you at all tmes.  I am not not much into the other flavors.  I did try the calcium but nothing beats the kiwi strawberry.  It is easy, quick, great tasting, and keeps you hydrated.  It also has a ton of vitamins and not much sugar.

The grape flavor is delicious.

from Altamonte Springs, FL

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water:

I tried grape flavored Propel for the first time last week.  I drink it daily now.  The flavor is spectacular and it does not leave me feeling thirsty like some of the other flavors do.  Great product and I suggest any Propel drinkers give it a try.

Great for Mom of 4 on the GO

from New Plymouth, ID

Comments about Gatorade - Propel Fitness Water:

For this Mom of 4 on the go, Propel is healthy, tastes good and cost friendly. I'm always getting drinks for the children so sometimes I forget myself. Propel makes me feel like I make up for what I do lack.  My favorite flavors are grape and kiwi strawberry and berry.

tastes good and good for me