Other Sodas & Beverages:
Protein Drink
Bolthouse Farms
Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea

Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea

It's SO good, you won't stop drinking it!

I absolutely love this drink. Though it says Chai Tea on the bottle, one would think they were having a drinkable dessert the moment they taste it. It's rich, creamy flavour brings on a whole new level for your tastebuds. To me, it tastes just like pumpkin pie. It's light in flavour, but not so light that you can barely taste it. Believe me; you can definitely taste it. And if that weren't enough for you, it's a top health nut choice with all it's healthy benefits; that is, if you can stop drinking it. Not to mention, it has all you need to know about what goes into it in detailed description along the back of the bottle. But Like any other food or drink, limits are limits. Even a healthy drink can pile on the pounds if you don't watch your serving intake. So beware. This drink is addictive; VERY addictive. Now, getting down to it's price. Some may find it a bit pricey, but for the larger sized 1 liter bottle, it's still worth every penny. And for those who would still like to save a little, email the company and request some coupons. They like to hear from happy customers. Cheers!

It's tastes good, but it isn't that healthy

Well after reading some of the other reviews, I decided I need to clear up a few things to make sure consumers know exactly what they are getting.  This is a very tasty drink and it is a whole lot better than some other drinks I can think of.  However, other reviews are saying that this is very healthy and the best thing since sliced bread, but this isn't really the case.  It is very natural and is not made with artificial chemicals, but the vitamins that are put in, are artificial substances that replicate nature's natural vitamins, so they are better than nothing but it is better to have the real thing.  Also, It seems that everything now has soy in it, this is not that great, soy does not have that much nutritional value and is hard for the body to break down, but it also increases estrogen levels which decreases testosterone which leads to increased fat storage and less energy.  I am not saying to not drink this because it's really good, but do not take it as a substitute or part of a natural nutrient rich diet.  I got my degree in Kinesiology and Nutrition, so I have some expertise in this area and it is something that is important to me and my life, and I hope my review helped shed some light on the subject.

Meh

from Texas

About Me Quality Oriented

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea:

Tastes like cinnamon and dish soap.

Tasty chai tea and protein drink that is decent for you

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea:

On the run, if you have a sweet tooth and are looking for a boost of caffeine, along with satisfying protein. This isn't a total health food by any means, because of the sugars. However, it is better for you than the products that have artificial ingredients and GMO soy products. However, this drink tastes amazing. It makes for a perfect pick me up snack.

Strong flavor

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea:

For me I found the flavor of this drink to be a little overpowering. Based on what some of the other reviews are saying maybe I got an off batch but I found the flavor to be slightly overwhelming. Other than that it isn't too sweet so it's a pretty good option for something refreshing.

So good

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea:

Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea is so delicious. It tastes great and it has a lot of protein in it. You can usually find it by the milk at the grocery store. Its kind of expensive but so worth the price. It was great when I was a vegetarian too.I love this stuff.

AMAZING

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea:

OMG. My friend introduced me to this drink. SO AMAZING. If you haven't tried it yet, your definitely missing out! Since I have tried it i can't stop drinking it. I am not a juice soda or coffee person. So this really fixes me with drinks aside from water or almond milk. Tea is really my only alternative. I warm it up in the microwave, so flippin delicious! Its also very fulfilling. You just have to try it. It's officially my favorite drink. I can't wait for winter. It will be the only drink in my house. Tons will be in the fridge.! Haha. I love it. Definitely a FIVE STAR cup of tea.!

Delicious Vanilla Chai Tea

from Calera, AL

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea:

I saw this one day as I was grocery shopping last month and after looking at the label, I thought it sounded really good so I grabbed the smaller bottle that was available. Unlike some other reviewers, I do not have the bottle right now so I cannot list the nutritional info. I do know it was high in Soy protein, but keep in mind it was also high in sugar. I loved this drink and let my husband sip it, and he liked it as well. In fact, He is at the store buying my (and himself!) one right now! Loved the flavor, and it is so hard to not drink the entire small bottle (which is two servings) because it is so delicious!

Wonderful for breakfast on the go!

from Hereford, TX

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea:

This stuff is YUMMY!!  Sweetened with apple juice, it's healthy, but it's not just fruit juice.  It has significant protein in it also, which makes it a great balanced breakfast to get your day off to a good start.  And you can drink it on the way to work, so that you're not late!  Don't be afraid of the soy base.  You'll never know it's there by the taste.  Similar to latte and cappuccino drinks, it's much better for you!

Tastes great but not an "all in one" drink

from Scotch Plains, NJ

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea:

Will use this space to repeat my answer to some of the reviews I read that frankly, concerned me. Especially the lady that said "Drink your meal"!

"First of all, I love Bolthouse Farms and even got addicted to it. Then my doctor gave me a lecture on all the things the human body needs that BH Vanilla Chai don't contain. Essential vitamins not present in BH Vanilla Chai- There are eight essential variations of Vitamin B(this drink only supplies 2 variations! all are needed, not just 2!),Vitamin E is not present as well as Vitamin K (not same as potassium), Vitamin D (critical for bone health, milk has high amts Vit D- one of the downsides of BH Vanilla Chai being non dairy), Moving on to essential minerals, BH Vanilla Chai does not contain Iodine, chromium, selenium, copper, fluorine, and molybdenum. The lesson here is not that BH Vanilla Chai is bad because it isn't, but IT IS NOT a one stop "Drink your meal" (as one reviewer quoted)! BH Vanilla Chai drank in moderation with other foods is fine. It just really worries what I'm reading on this forum. Somehow people have gotten the idea this is the perfect all in one drink and it's all they need to lead a healthy life. Not true!! Please be careful with your health. I am disabled and now truly understand how precious health is, but your body has to be maintained nutritionally just like your car has to be maintained. Don't make a bad mistake by just drinking one product."

Also, there was one person who wondered if there was a larger size- yes, there is a 52 fl. oz. size available. Just please don't use that size to make it even easier to just drink BH Vanilla Chai all day.

It's tastes good, but it isn't that healthy

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea:

Green Goodness is pure heavenly goodness.

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Vanilla Chai Tea:

I have never drank the Green Goodness smoothy before. I had only had the Strawberry-Banana. Not knowing what to expect, I bought it because it was on sale. Upon the first drink, I wondered where it had been all this time. Absolutly delicious. The flavors exploded in my mouth with a slight tart. However, the tart was not overwhelming like some of the other fruit smoothies I have bought. I know what is going to be on my grocery list every week now; Bolthouse Green Goodness.