Other Sodas & Beverages:
Lipton
Lipton - Diet Green Tea with Citrus

Lipton - Diet Green Tea with Citrus

Lipton Diet Green Tea For That Little Something Different Taste

Lipton has a diet green tea that is citrus flavored. A single bottle is 16.9 ounces and this is a sugar free drinkwhich is also low in sodium. There is no juice in this beverage. It has a good taste and surely will satisfy your tastebuds. You can get some nasty tastes in some diet beverages, but this Diet Green Tea is not that way. It don't taste like a lot of other diet drinks. This tastes best if refridgerated before consuming.

**Nutrition: **Serving size is 8 ounce and there are 2 servings in a bottle of this diet green tea. What is great is there are absolutely no calories, no fat, no sugars,no protein and no carbohydrates in this drink. The sodium is 80 mg in this and it contains 100% of Vitamin C.

**Contains:** Phenyalalnine, Aspartame,

**Made in the USA **by Lipton in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. Lipton is a Uniliver Brand.

Bottled by Independant Bottlers under the authority of Pepsi/Lipton Tea.

It's not too bad for diet.

I personally like the regular Green Tea better, It seems like the Diet Green Tea doesn't have much of the citrus flavor to it. It seems to be bland and not have much taste at all. I would much rather drink the regular Green Tea than the diet. It's not the worst thing I've tasted and I would drink it if the regular is not available.

Bottles to full

from Conover NC

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• Bottles too full

• Whenever

Comments about Lipton - Diet Green Tea with Citrus:

Drink all year long. Last case we bought are too full and you can not open with out spilling. Filled clear to cap

What diet taste? Cool and refreshing

Comments about Lipton - Diet Green Tea with Citrus:

I first bought the green tea when I went on a ten hour road trip. I didn't want to keep drinking soda but can only take water for so long. I love the refreshing taste of cold green tea and found a winner with Lipton's. I've tried other iced green teas and haven't been satisifed. I used to buy this product when it was the glass bottle version and I loved the taste then. When they switched to plastic I was disappointed because it tasted different. However, I decided to take a chance again because I had loved the drink so much and was really happy to find out that it tasted wonderful again. I like the diet version a lot although I haven't tried the regular green tea - but I don't have to! This definitely wins my vote for all around best green tea. If you're a fan of sweet, refreshing taste without a nasty after taste this one wins it all. I buy it in bulk now! I'm glad I can find it in gas stations, too, because I love to drink it when I'm on the road.

Good enough

Comments about Lipton - Diet Green Tea with Citrus:

This isnt as good as the regular Liptons citrus green tea, but its good enough. I hated it at first, because there is something about the flavor that is weird to me. But I quickly learned to get over it and I kind of enjoy it now. Its better then plain old water thats for sure.

A great drink!

Comments about Lipton - Diet Green Tea with Citrus:

I love Lipton Diet Green Tea with Citrus! What I love about this product are the health benefits and the taste. Green tea is amazingly healthy for you, and this gives you a big dose of antioxidants. This helps to clear your skin, boost your metabolism, and make you feel better! What's even better is the taste of this drink. You get the mild sweetness of the green tea with the added twist of orange. I highly recommend this drink!

Lipton Green Tea Review

Comments about Lipton - Diet Green Tea with Citrus:

I don't know what I would do without this green tea. It makes my life 10x better. Especially because I hate coffee, I've always been a tea drinker. I drink all types of tea, but this will always be my absolute favorite. I drink this whenever I'm stressed out and worrying a lot and it calms my nerves completely! After drinking the green tea I feel much more relaxed and able to work productively. I drink at least 3 to 4 glasses of tea everyday and this one I want to drink all day, although I have to make sure I get all my water in too. The great thing about the diet Lipton green tea is you're not putting in any extra calories and sugar into your body by drinking this because it's completely natural. There's no calories and no sugar put into this so I never feel guilty drinking it.

It's not too bad for diet.

Comments about Lipton - Diet Green Tea with Citrus:

A great tasting diet tea

Comments about Lipton - Diet Green Tea with Citrus:

Absolutely love drinking tea. I am a daily tea drinker and was glad to find the Lipton - Diet Green Tea with Citrus because I am able to take it to work with me. This is an absolutely amazing tasting tea especially with it being diet. It is not bitter but has a nice citrus flavor to it.

Powdery taste

Comments about Lipton - Diet Green Tea with Citrus:

The taste of citrus is extremely overpowering and far too sweet. There's almost a powdery texture to the liquid. For a product that lists green tea as the very first ingredient, I expected better. Maybe I got a bad batch, considering the other positive reviews, but I am not satisfied with this product.

Best Product In The World

Comments about Lipton - Diet Green Tea with Citrus:

After buying the Diet Lipton Green Tea Citrus MANY a times in stores, I found it necessary that I pay my dues and reveal to the world how fabulous this little beverage is. I can't keep this secret to myself. This is my absolute favorite drink and is absolutely refreshing when it's really cold. Go ahead and buy this product. Don't even think twice. I think it may even have nicotine in it because I've never craved a drink so much. Worth every penny I've ever scraped to get this drink :)

Refreshing and light.

from North Tonawanda, NY

Comments about Lipton - Diet Green Tea with Citrus:

I enjoy Lipton's diet green tea drinks. I was first introduced to them with this flavor, citrus. It is good. Very refreshing and light in taste. I am not a tea drinker, so I appreciated the light taste. Recently Lipton introduced it's mixed berry flavor. It is also diet green tea. I enjoy this flavor way more than the citrus flavor. Less citrusy aftertaste. Very good. I drink them all the time.