Other Sodas & Beverages:
Diet Drink, Iced Tea, Low calorie soft drink mix
Wyler's
Wyler's - Light Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix

Wyler's - Light Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix

Great tasting with few calories!

Comments about Wyler's - Light Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix:

I really love the Wyler's Light low calorie drink mix in pink or regular lemonade flavors. They are so convenient to take with me in my purse! I bring a few packets with me wherever I go. They are so easy to use! Just tear packet, pour into your water bottle, shake, and drink! They also work in a tall drinking glass. Just pour into the glass with water and stir well with a straw. The lemonade flavors taste like lemonade and don't taste like you're drinking flavored water. I am very picky and I can't tell that it does not have real sugar in it. I tried raspberry and it's ok, but I really prefer the lemonade flavors.

Pretty good.

from Shelbyville, KY

Comments about Wyler's - Light Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix:

Not as good as crystal light but very flavorful. Lemonade flavor was very cloudy in the bottle of water I put it in. Good value though and I would consider buying this again. I'm not a fan of peach tea but their peach tea was pretty good. I had to water it down a bit though.

Wyler's Light drink mix great tasting!

from Overland Park, KS

Comments about Wyler's - Light Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix:

I have type 2 diabetes, this drink is a wonderful way to get refreshed! I love them they come i very likeable flavors. Pink lemonade, regular lemonade, peach tea, etc. They have a great taste and is very convienient, if you have a bottle of water you can even carry these in yr purse. Hawwaiin Punch is another one of my favorites. Like i said you can carry them with you, at a resturant i will get a glass of water and add the pouch to it if I don't want a soda. Great for on the go people and it does not have a gross after taste, and its very refreshing. I also keep a box or 2 in my car.

wlyer's light is much better for you than koolaid

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Wyler's - Light Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix:

Of all the different drinks and drink mixes I have purchased over the years, Wyler's light low calorie soft drink mix is by far, my favorite.  Wyler's light low calorie soft drink mix has an exhilaratingly fresh taste, it's easy to serve, and the price is always right. Wyler's light  low calorie soft drink mix offers refreshing flavor with low or no calories for your drinking pleasure. Wyler's light low calorie soft drink mix also offers a great selection of fresh fruity flavors to choose from that will satisfy even the most discriminating taste buds.  You can feel good about taking a break from water and adding some flavor to your day with Wyler's light low calorie soft drink mix. I feel good about serving Wyler's low calorie soft drink mix to my family and friends on those hot sultry Summer days when water is just not what we want.

handy to make lemon drop coctails on the go

from Miami Beach, FL

Comments about Wyler's - Light Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix:

the wylers lemon aide packets are great. i like to keep one in my bag it mix with water on the go. this saves me from buying a beverage when i want something more interesting then water with out all the calories of most beverages. Another plus iis that if you carry a flask of vodka you may add the lemon packet to it on the go and make a convienent clod delisious cocktail by simply purchasing a cold seltzer while out. i have saved a tremedous amount in clubs this way. great go cup that can save you loads of cash in expensive venues. cheers! enjoy!