4.8
Dr. Pepper - Diet Dr. Pepper

Dr. Pepper - Diet Dr. Pepper

4.8

The ONLY Diet Soft Drink I like to Drink - Has Great Taste

**Diet Dr. Pepper** is the **ONLY** Diet soft drink that I care to drink.  It has the taste of full flavor soda without the calories.  It has zero calories.  Before I switched to diet soda, I was a Coke or Pepsi drinker.  After switching to diet, I didn't like the taste of either of their diet versions but Diet Dr. Pepper has become my addiction.  I just LOVE IT!  If you are looking for a great diet soda to try - you should give **Diet Dr. Pepper** a try - it tastes like full flavor!  It also doesn't lose its carbonation quickly like some other drinks.  It's not to sweet or too syrupy.  It tastes just "right".  Go out today and get yourself some ***DIET DR. PEPPER!!!!***

There is no substitute for Dr. Pepper.

Ok, having read all the other reviews I have come to the conclusion that i must have more sensitive taste buds than some. Personally, I can very much taste the difference. The artificial sweetener has it's own flavor that I strongly dislike. I enjoy Dr. Pepper immensly and had thought to give the diet version a try. My mistake. Maybe rating the drink strictly as a diet beverage and not taking into account regular sodas it comes out on top. As non diet drinker I cannot agree. Diet Dr. Pepper tastes like a faded version of the original that is unfortunately blended with the cloying aftertaste of artificial sweetener. I am not sorry to say that I will stick with my untainted Dr. Pepper. There is no point in drinking something I will not enjoy simply to cut down on calories. If I want less calories I will drink water.

i only drink diet drpepper

from pineville la

Comments about Dr. Pepper - Diet Dr. Pepper:

i love the tasted of the diet dr pepper. its the only soda i drink. it has great flavor. i drink around 2 6paks a week.

Great Taste

Comments about Dr. Pepper - Diet Dr. Pepper:

I really like the taste of Diet Dr. Pepper! It is unique, and stands out from all of the other diet sodas on the market. They managed to keep their "27 flavors" in the diet drink, without loading it down with sugar. Their product is always fresh on the shelves.

This is a great diet soda.

Comments about Dr. Pepper - Diet Dr. Pepper:

I really do not like the taste of most diet sodas, but Dr. Pepper-diet Dr. Pepper is really delicious. It tastes just like the full flavor Dr. Pepper, but it is a diet pop. It has no calories or sugars. This is definitely a diet soft drink that is worth drinking.

Diet Dr. Pepper Tastes Like Regular Dr. Pepper

Comments about Dr. Pepper - Diet Dr. Pepper:

I tried diet Dr. Pepper recently and was really surprised at the flavor. It tasted just like the regular to me. I had seen the commercials that said that but thought all diet drink commercials say their product tastes like the sugary version. I am diabetic so having something to drink that satisfies my thirst and tastes good without sugar can be a challenge. Diet Dr. Pepper has made a fan out of me. I now keep one on my desk and in the refrigerator at all times. It quenches my thirst and I feel good sipping on it because I know it won't affect my blood sugar. Most of all I just enjoy it and I will be buying it from now on. Very good product!

I'm not a fan!

Comments about Dr. Pepper - Diet Dr. Pepper:

Dr. Pepper is by far my favorite soda. However, soda has a lot of calories so I try to avoid drinking it often. I tried Diet Dr. Pepper hoping it would taste somewhat like the original. Needless to say, it did not! It tasted straight up like fake sugar and did not taste like Dr. Pepper at all. It was as if I was drinking a new soda, and not a diet version of Dr. Pepper. I threw all of them out since it had no resemblance to my favorite soda and tasted very artificial. I do not recommend this product!

The best tasting diet drink there is!!!

Comments about Dr. Pepper - Diet Dr. Pepper:

I absolutely hate to drink diet soda but Diet Dr Pepper is so enjoyable!!! I like it alot better than the regular Dr Pepper. I wish all diet sodas were this good. It is just as refreshing as the regular soda but without all the calories. It is so refreshing and quenches my thirst!

Dr Pepper is my favorite soda, Diet DP tastes almost as good

Comments about Dr. Pepper - Diet Dr. Pepper:

I love regular Dr. Pepper. I have been drinking it ever since I was a small child. It is by far my favorite soda pop. I even love to make Dr. Pepper floats by dropping a scoop of vanilla ice cream into a large mug of Dr. Pepper. That is my favorite dessert. But I have never cared much for diet sodas. They always left a bad after taste in my mouth and they never tasted much like the regular pop. When Diet Dr. Pepper first came out I tried it and l didn't like it either. A few years ago, when I was on a diet trying to lose weight, I decided to give Diet Dr. Pepper another try. Boy was I surprised. They had definitely improved the flavor. Now it tastes almost as good as regular Dr. Pepper. And it doesn't have that awful after taste that most diet pops seem to have. It has zero calories. Today it is the only diet soda I can drink. I still occasionally drink the regular Dr. Pepper too but it is great that I have finally found a good tasting, diet soda that I can enjoy and not worry about the calories.

Better than regular!

Comments about Dr. Pepper - Diet Dr. Pepper:

I think this is much better than the regular Dr. Pepper. I am an avid soda drinker (even though I need to stop) but this is the only diet soda I like. Usually diet sodas taste awful, but this one honestly tastes very similar, if not better, than the regular kind. And of course with it being no calories, it's the best!

Diet Dr Pepper: The Best Diet Soda on The Market

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Dr. Pepper - Diet Dr. Pepper:

I have been a fan of Diet Dr. Pepper for years and when it is on sale I stock up on it because it goes fast. The only time that I drink regular soda is when I am drying of thirst and there is nothing else available and even then, it's only a few sips. I do buy the regular Dr. Pepper when I am making a ham. It is one of the best basting solutions you can use for a ham that comes out dark with a hint of sweetness to the outside layer.

Diet Dr. Pepper is sold in cans and plastic bottles; I tried some of the knock off soda concentrates that are sold for the Soda Stream machine and they were close to the originals but I was able to tell the difference between the original and the knock off version with one single sip. This is comparable to Mr. Pibb (sold on the West Coast) and Dr. Thunder (the Wal-Mart version) but if you are a hard core Diet Dr. Pepper drinker you are going to be able to tell the real version from the knock off.

While I will drink Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi, Diet Dr. Pepper is more refreshing, has a stronger kick and if you drink it warm the carbonation level is higher. It's great for using with mixed drinks too and can be used in place of Pepsi or Coke. Some people say that they taste a little bit of vanilla in it but I don't pick up on that when I am drinking it. If you drink diet soda and have never given this a try, I can almost guarantee that you will love the taste of it.

It's come a loooong way!

Comments about Dr. Pepper - Diet Dr. Pepper:

This is one of the best diet soda products out there in my opinion. On it's own the way it is it's decent, but it REALLY tastes good compared to the way it USED to taste. Diet Dr. Pepper is one product that has improved so vastly that it's almost indistinguishable from the original diet Dr. Pepper. So if you tried it years ago and hated it, give it another shot now. It really does taste a lot like regular Dr. P.