Other Sodas & Beverages:
Starbucks - Mocha Lite Bottled Frappuccino

Starbucks - Mocha Lite Bottled Frappuccino

Yummy!

Comments about Starbucks - Mocha Lite Bottled Frappuccino:

Im a huge health nut so I do not buy these often. But since this is a “light” version of the drink I decided to try it out. It taste good. I love the mocha flavor, and it isnt to sweet. Just right. And maybe its just me, but I love the way they are packed. The bottles are so classy and nice. Will buy again.

Tastes great!

Comments about Starbucks - Mocha Lite Bottled Frappuccino:

I have to say that I was skeptical to try a bottled diet Starbucks drink, but I figured I would at least test it out. I was pleasantly surprised! For starters, it doesn't taste like a light drink at all. It is still very sweet, but doesn't taste artificial. The mocha sauce still has the classic mocha flavoring and texture. It's a great diet splurge because it tastes like the real thing! With 1/3 less the calories of the original, it is much better for you! I highly recommend these for any dieting coffee and Starbucks lover.

Great calorie control!

Comments about Starbucks - Mocha Lite Bottled Frappuccino:

Anyone who is on a diet or just watching calories knows that Starbucks and all of those delicious coffee type drinks can be a complete scorcher to a diet plan. I love these mocha lite frappe's because they are cost efficient. I just throw a few packs in my fridge and I have a coffee each morning before work without paying the hefty price tag. These are equally delicious and taste like Starbuck's mocha iced coffee when you purchase it in their shop!

Very good

Comments about Starbucks - Mocha Lite Bottled Frappuccino:

I've bought this at the store a couple of times and I'm always happy with it. It has a good mixed amount of all the ingredients, so the coffee part of it doesn't taste too strong. It is most definitely best served cold and on ice. It works at room temperature too, but again best served cold.
You should try this product next time you come across it.

It can be better

Comments about Starbucks - Mocha Lite Bottled Frappuccino:

Starbucks is my favorite brand. Love their coffee. I always go with their freshly brewed speciality coffee at store. But after seeing this bottle displayed at a grocery shop recently thought of trying it out. This ready to drink beverage tastes ok but nothing compared to fresh frappuccino. I would buy them again only if offered on discount but not otherwise as price seems to be quiet high. Frappuccino come in many variety like coffee, Mocha, Caramel, Vanilla. But I must say I liked the appearance or the bottle. You can see them sold in every possible place like gas store, grocery store, coffee shop at mall. So its not difficult to get hold of one.

Moch Lite Frappuccino is dessert in a bottle

from Hazelwood, MO

Comments about Starbucks - Mocha Lite Bottled Frappuccino:

Love that they changed from the old lite formula to the new. I love splenda and the fact that there is no after taste. The same goes for the Mocha Frapp, no after taste. I drink mine over ice which makes it last a little longer and gets it nice and cold. Don't tell Starbucks but i like it better than going to Starbucks and getting a Frappuccino there!

For being only 100 Calories and 3 grams of fat per a bottle...it is an amazing treat!

The is the best low cal/low fat alternative for a Frappuccino!

from Soddy Daisy, TN

Comments about Starbucks - Mocha Lite Bottled Frappuccino:

I came across this product at a VERY small local convienance store. I went in to buy a few quick items and just happen to get a glimpse of this low cal drink. To my surprise it was a new product from Starbucks offering a low cal/low fat alternative to their Frappuccinos. I absolutely LOVE their original Frappuccinos, so I was very happy to see this new product! I grabbed a bottle and went out the door. I had to pop it open as soon as I got in the car! It was just as tasteful and great as the original Mocha Frappuccinos! Yeah! This product is made with Splenda and had a wonderful flavor! Starbucks has managed to give this product only a 1/3 of the calories found in the original Mocha Frappuccino. My only problem with this product is that it is still fairly new in my area, so most large discount & grocery stores do not carry this product yet. :(  I have searched around and so far can only find it in that LITTLE store. But I still give this product a 5, even though it's hard to come by! I will just make sure to run by that store and stock up when I can! :)