Other Sodas & Beverages:
Diet Drink, Iced Tea, Low Calorie Drink, Low Carb Drinks, Tea
Snapple
Snapple - DIET PEACH SNAPPLE

Snapple - DIET PEACH SNAPPLE

Not as good as the regular peach iced tea.

Comments about Snapple - DIET PEACH SNAPPLE:

I have to give Snapple Diet Peach Snapple a 7/10. What I like about Snapple Diet Peach is that it has a lot less calories. However, it tastes way too sweet from the artificially sugar that's used. It doesn't have much of a peach flavor, and just tastes fake. I still feel like it quenches thirst, but it does not taste as great as the regular. I suggest it if you're looking for a diet drink, but don't expect it to taste like the original!

Peachy Keen

from TN

Comments about Snapple - DIET PEACH SNAPPLE:

Diet Peach Snapple tastes so good you almost forget it's diet. I love the delicious medley of green and black tea leaves infused together, with just enough peach flavoring to give it a light sweet taste. The flavor of this tea really makes this tea stand out from other teas.

A semi sweet peach tea with just a few calories per bottle.

Comments about Snapple - DIET PEACH SNAPPLE:

This is one of my favorite Snapple flavors. I love that the Diet Snapple has fewer calories than the regular Snapple, but that they taste just as great. Diet Snapple Peach Tea is great because it has a mild peach flavor that tastes like real peach. The flavor isn't too strong or overwhelming, but is definitely there. This is a nice change from a plain or lemon flavored tea.

absolute LOVE

from Mount Pulaski, IL

Comments about Snapple - DIET PEACH SNAPPLE:

I pride myself on eating healthy foods, and after losing weight, and getting fit again, Diet peach snapple is one of my go to beverages. Low calorie, and tastes awesome, made with natural ingredients. I also love the new promotion "Win nothing instantly!" "everyone is a winner". Sometimes I just like to drink it for the interesting trivia facts on the inside of the cap!

Diet Peach Snapple - just peachy keen!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Snapple - DIET PEACH SNAPPLE:

Most diet iced tea products have a bitter/metallic fake sugar taste. However, Diet Peach Snapple still delivers a good punch of tea flavor and a burst of peachy freshness that masks the fact that this is a diet drink.

Like regular Snapple, the tea itself is brewed from green and black tea. The sweetener is aspartame, but you don't taste it as much as you might in other diet products. If you love fresh, juicy peaches eaten straight out of hand, you'll like the fact that Snapple uses natural flavorings in this beverage, not the typical artifical flavors - you definitely don't taste any artificiality in the fruit.

If you're having a bunch of people over for a summer picnic or barbecue, this is a great product to use as a mixer with a nice crisp white wine, perhaps with a slice of fresh peach and a sprig of fresh mint floated on the top of the glass (kind of like a peachy white sangria of sorts). Or just drink it straight out of the bottle, well-chilled - it's both refreshing and guilt-free!

Diet Peach Snapple - The Rock Star of Diet Drinks

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Snapple - DIET PEACH SNAPPLE:

Diet Peach snapple rocks! It is natural tasting, and thirst quenching. This drink does not have that chemical aftertaste that most diet products have. It has a taste of natural home brewed tea with fresh peach in it. This product gets my vote any time.

Healthy beverage with a sweet and refreshing flavor.

from South Holland, IL

Comments about Snapple - DIET PEACH SNAPPLE:

I'm not usually a fan of diet drinks due to the unsavory aftertaste, but this diet Snapple drink is nothing of the sort. The taste is wonderfully sweet and refreshing; the peach flavor is evident and not watered-down at all. There is no bitter aftertaste often found in most diet, low-sugar drinks out there. I'd definitely reccomend this to anyone.

I usually buy this at my local store; because it's low in calories and delicious as well it's an obvious choice. The cost is satisfactory. When cool, it proves to be highly refreshing in hot weather. When warmed, it's a good drink for winter exercise. All in all, a very useful drink.

In addition, the other Snapple diet drinks are great as well. No single flavor, as far as I know and in my oopinion, is lacking in flavor. Again, *I'm not usually a fan of diet drinks* due to the unsavory aftertaste, but this diet Snapple drink is *nothing* of the sort. The taste is wonderfully sweet and refreshing; the fruity flavors are evident and not watered-down at all.

Highly reccomended.

Quench your thirst with a fresh peach snapple

from Williston, ND

Comments about Snapple - DIET PEACH SNAPPLE:

Diet Peach Snapple is one of those drinks that makes you wonder why your drinking all those calories filled drinks on the shelf.  There is no reason to feel like you went off your diet drink Snapple Diet Peach.  I like looking forward to a icy cold Snapple Diet Peach after I finish working in the hot sun or even just relaxing watching tv.  When you pour it over ice and take your first sip it is like sitting in a peach orchard eating fresh peaches.  It is fresh and clean and delightful to the palate.  I like using it for my dessert when I am dieting.  Sinfully delicious, devilishly low in calories.  My kids love it as much as I do.  You would think a kid wouldn't care to drink tea.  Wrong!  This product is so delicious they will beg you to buy it for them.  I wish there were more products as tasty and good for you on the shelfs at a great price as Snapple Diet Peach.  Come on Snapple lets have more great healthy flavors to choose from.